It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileak bombshell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Doesn't like this latest leak business.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by new_here

Ever heard of the book "The Pyramids of the South Seas" ? Most NZers of my generation and those before me know about this civlization of people existing in NZ long before the Maori and the Mori Ori.

I'll have to research some links because I was taught this history as a kid when the internet was not even in existance.
Book title sounds vaguely familiar. So interesting you were taught this in history in school, and I've never heard of this civilization. Some might explain that away by saying, "Well, you're not from NZ, so you weren't taught their history..." to which I say, "I also did not grow up in Egypt, nor what was once called Babylonia, etc." Funny how they pick and choose. The history of the land now called the USA 'officially' begins when the Explorers start showing up. Kids in elementary school learn a little bit about American Indians, but mostly around Thanksgiving. And it's mostly sugar-coated and 'happy-lucky' you can just feel the love as the Indians and Europeans feast together. I think the Indians brought corn, as the story goes. Now even that has been decimated by influx of GM corn!

I'm so sorry for 'birdwalking' way off topic. So back to Wikileaks... it could be that the news article in the OP is as true as the myth of the first Thanksgiving. Essentially, it comes down to this: for those not entitled to open and honest information by our own governments, all we have is speculation and viewpoint.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Hate to tell you this but if you knew my and my children's ancestory stock you would think I'm really totally screwed!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by antibren
Nobody picked up that this whole Antarctica thing is from the transformer movie
those are aliens right???
ohhhh sh!t I knew my car was acting weird

I know, riiight?! (actually, I never saw the movie but my husband and son enjoyed it.)
That's interesting and I didn't know that, but it doesn't dissuade me, because more and more often it seems that life imitates fiction. Case in point: the original Star Trek TV show was full of fictional technologies which are now commonplace. (automatic doors, wireless communication, super-computers, medical body-scanner technologies, etc...) Dang, I was so hoping they'd have the 'Beam me home, Scottie' technology by now. I loathe the drive to and from work!

I've either been reading this site too much, or movies and TV shows sometimes try to give us a 'heads up' (either consciously or subconsciously-- that's the question I often ponder.)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Hate to tell you this but if you knew my and my children's ancestory stock you would think I'm really totally screwed!
Oh my, you must U2U me with details! Somebody's gonna come delete our posts for "Off Topic"

Quick, talk about the OP's topic!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Landru

Doesn't like this latest leak business.

Pardon my 'not-knowin' but who is this angry dude???

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If it's coming out of Russia, maybe they're just trying to make America look stupid

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Hey, he's from a VERY old TV series in the late 1960s

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Myendica

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Obvious hoax. When will you ATS'ers ever learn.

Face palm.

I dont know if story true, would venture to guess its not. But I love how you, an ATSer, can say what I've quoted you saying. Hahaha.. you atsers..

Sorcha Faal = FAIL

ya same Sorcha Faal in the HOAX ID # 09OSLO337 calesgate

The 2012 Alice bunker

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

What bluemirage5 said, plus the show "UFO" involved a secret war between the PTB against the alien UFOs.
If you get it, it is "heh" funny, not hilarious. If you don't, you don't. Just a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join