It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileak bombshell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeasantRebellion

I apologize for being such a waste of space. I didn't mean to ruin your day.

Stop whining. The poster was right, it makes you look a bit foolish to so eagerly star and flag a post (you had to let the OP know that those S&F's were coming from you, too, didn't you?) before bothering to find out anything at all more about the subject.

I don't mean to have a go at you and I wouldn't have bothered if you hadn't given such a whinging reply.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Stop whining. The poster was right, it makes you look a bit foolish to so eagerly star and flag a post (you had to let the OP know that those S&F's were coming from you, too, didn't you?) before bothering to find out anything at all more about the subject.

I don't mean to have a go at you and I wouldn't have bothered if you hadn't given such a whinging reply.

Can I star and flag this post?

Newsletter, sign up, etc.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tvision

Okay... Sooooo let me get this straight... Our government.. the US government is trying to combat an alien force from either flying into or over America? Wikileaks has actual documents to back everything up as well? The US and EU fabricated charges to arrest it's founder so he would not be able to release the secret documents pertaining to this subject so the rest of the world would not find out?

Not that I would not put it past our government to try and cover something up especially if it's UFO related but this sounds like a little or maybe A LOT to much. Where are the video's or picture's to support your article and if such a large force were flying around and picked up on multiple radar stations in the region then they should be able to verify such an abundance of aircraft occupying the skies. I know that the former Strategic Air Command and the space command have pretty much anything to do with tracking anything in the sky monitored so getting someone who witnessed these events or logs from airfields close by should not be a problem.

I know that our government has secrets some of which help protect our freedoms, on the other hand there is a lot that has nothing to do with "national security" and everything to do with keeping us the citizens of the United States under control with blinders on. Our government since the 1950's has adapted the attitude that they are our keepers so they know best. There are things happening however that are loosening their grip such as the deterioration of religion and it's hold as well as the the internet, Hackers key stroking their way into the national database finding digitized golden secrets and broadcasting them for everyone to see.

I like your article and IF what you have presented is true then please back it up with facts so the truth can be read.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
After carefull consideration ,,,as in,,, apparently yes there is now an new possibly higher % that this is indeed fact,, that we are at war with something else,, well maybe not the allien part, but the fact that it is actually mentioned,, ?? and why warn the Russian Preimure ??? its the Arctic isn't that next door? wouldn't he already know?
Ok never mind ,,, i give up,,,,,LOL
give me my futuristic weapon and let's kick some zombie allien ass ,, just let us know one way or the other.
And for once and for all,,, for the love of GOD,,, lets just stop the guessing, please!!! and somebody man up. lol

Well at least it would explain why we had nothing left to fight in Iraq but Nation guard and why the military budget is bigger then most countries total economy.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
you could kill assange and it still wouldn't stop wikileaks. wikileaks is an organization made up of many members and if anything happened to assange they can still release documents.

it wouldn't matter anyways if he released doc. of alien wars because cnn, abc, nbc and the rest of them would ignore and divert attention on whats actually on the cables and focus on whether assange should go to jail and that the cables are causing lives to be lost.

they'll keep hammering this point until they break through and regulate the internet for profit and propaganda.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Oh bother you baby. It was sarcasm not whining. And the first poster got that, hence our playful back and forth. Your comments are irrelevant. But whatever gets you attention, eh? "Oh hey guys look I have something important to say!" Lol.

If I'm not mistaken, this qualifies as derailing a thread. Please send a U2U if you wish to harp about it some more.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Id say this persons Russian sources 'channel' their information after the ingestion of large quantities of low quality vodka,Admiral Byrd though is interesting apparantly he went stark raving bonkers after his 1947 trip.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well we are from south Mexico,[COLIMA state]and never heard about 2004 thousands of UFO COMMING UP TO GUADALAJARA MEXICO,maybe i missed,but if that is the case i think that will bring chaos to those christians fanatics in my country.THEY mostly catholics.IM confussed.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Actually I did some research last night and found there are some abnormalities in the Antartica region however I did find quite alot in regards to Admiral Byrd & Charles Hall both coming in to contact with the Anzu (Imdugud) or Tall Whites.

I believe there is some truth to this civilization knowing some ancient history of NZ going back long before the Maori arrived where a very tall white race of people with long blond hair were found by the Mori Oris when they first arrived whom lived in peace and harmony with but never bred with them. In Dannevirk NZ is a burial site of one of the very last (NZ) Tall White people so obviously this civilization DID in fact exist (did they move on to the Antartica?).

I do know there are parts of the Antartica that can not be seen by Google Earth and are no fly zones.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

did you watch the one 3 years later in Korea too? Same thing.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I just dont see how a war with FREAKIN ALIENS CAN BE HIDDEN FROM US!
edit on 14-12-2010 by gpena because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

What if I told you there is a possibility of two kinds of "Aliens", one that comes and goes and another who are not aliens but rather another civilization that has been here all the time. Let's say it's the latter; what if THEY don't want to be found nor assimulate amongst us (geez, can you blame them?).

I have always believed there was another civilization of people here knowing a little of them in ancient NZ history and always wondered where on earth they disappeared to knowing they were highly intelligent and worlds ahead of us in today's technology.

The big shocker for me was a simulation of these people in the Lord of the Rings. I knew then somebody knew something of these people.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Oh wow, autowrench... I always thought it went like this...

"We are stardust. We are golden. We appear tho we know we're fallen." [you know, as in fallen angels...]

So yeah, I disinfo'd my own self on that one. My bad. Thanks for clearing that up!

On another note (um, no pun intended!) in regards to the article in question. The following popped out to me like a sore thumb:

Prior to reaching the US border, however, this massive UFO fleet is said in this report to have “dimensionally returned” to their Southern Ocean “home base”.
If they can 'dimensionally return' then they might try 'dimensionally appearing' so as not to create huge waves and/or sink boats while emerging from 'Middle Earth." Would someone send them a telepathic message of request. I am laying low. I really don't know what to believe anymore. (Was it Richard Pryor who asked, "Has the whole world gone crazy?" --whoever it was, I think they were being prophetic and didn't realize it!)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by gpena

What if I told you there is a possibility of two kinds of "Aliens", one that comes and goes and another who are not aliens but rather another civilization that has been here all the time. Let's say it's the latter; what if THEY don't want to be found nor assimilate amongst us (geez, can you blame them?).

Prolly they'd just as soon we didn't blow the joint up, either. So they're be-boppin' around, disabling nuclear weapons, scoping things out, de-cloaking occasionally as if to say... "We're baaack!"

"I have always believed there was another civilization of people here knowing a little of them in ancient NZ history..."
Do tell. Seriously. Interesting. I'd like to hear about ancient NZ history. Got a link?

The big shocker for me was a simulation of these people in the Lord of the Rings. I knew then somebody knew something of these people.
See, what'd I tell ya... MIDDLE EARTH!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by gpena

What if I told you there is a possibility of two kinds of "Aliens", one that comes and goes and another who are not aliens but rather another civilization that has been here all the time. Let's say it's the latter; what if THEY don't want to be found nor assimulate amongst us (geez, can you blame them?).

I have always believed there was another civilization of people here knowing a little of them in ancient NZ history and always wondered where on earth they disappeared to knowing they were highly intelligent and worlds ahead of us in today's technology.

um what?

so Lord of the rings is real?!!? JESUS

all of this is a hoax people

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by streetcleaner

The Elves in Lord of the Rings depicted this "Tall White" race or civilization except the real ones did'nt have elf ears.

I should had been more clearer.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Ever heard of the book "The Pyramids of the South Seas" ? Most NZers of my generation and those before me know about this civlization of people existing in NZ long before the Maori and the Mori Ori.

I'll have to research some links because I was taught this history as a kid when the internet was not even in existance.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by streetcleaner

reply to post by gpena

um what?
so Lord of the rings is real?!!? JESUS

I don't understand how you made that leap. The poster never said the trilogy is a historical record. Words like "simulation" and "ancient NZ history" clearly point to similarities, and "somebody knew something" reads to me as speculation of the connection between a work of fiction, and personal knowledge of local history. But that's just me, and we don't have to think alike. Carry on...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Gee, thanks for that....

I'm suggesting to keep an open mind to possibilities as nothing is impossible.

I would also like to point out, many of you think the Maori were the only aboriginals of NZ, they were not by a long shot. Before them came the Mori Oris and I'm led to believe they just may perhaps have been the Ainu people. Before them were a very tall white people who were also spoken of in the "Dreamtimes" among the Australian Aboriginals and one day the tall whites of Australia just disappeared in to thin air. We do know the ancient Chinese sea bearers met these tall white people, the ancient Chinese also made it as far as the Antartica at a time when it was green not covered in ice & snow. This is written in ancient texts now in museums in China.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Nobody picked up that this whole Antarctica thing is from the transformer movie

those are aliens right???

ohhhh sh!t I knew my car was acting weird

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join