It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileak bombshell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The source is the European Union Times, which has less integrity - if you can believe it - than the Examiner.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'd still like to see Wikileak release UFO files no matter how insignificant they are. I bet they will help bring more interests in this field which is not a bad thing

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
The examiner is not a reliable source, anyone can make an account and pretend to be a journalist.

The release of UFO files on wikileaks is a plausible idea, Assange even mentioned in an interview not to long ago that they receive UFO related files, but the story about America being at war with UFO's over Antarctica smells like bs to me.

I agree with most of this statement, the credibility of the Examiner can certainly be questioned...however I have found them to be fairly reliable in many past articles.

The war over Antarctica actually makes sense if you have ever read the diary excerpts of Admiral Richard J Byrd who, back in 1947 traveled to Antarctica with "half" of the US Army in search of evidence of a Middle Earth. They allegedly found it! Read About It Here There was interaction between Byrd, his crew & inhabitants of middle earth, an advanced race of beings.

Upon leaving middle earth, their entire convoy was attacked by "flying disks" that destroyed several US Battleships & Subs...

Perhaps there is a connection here...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded
I'd still like to see Wikileak release UFO files no matter how insignificant they are. I bet they will help bring more interests in this field which is not a bad thing

I think they have to be significant.
If its just a couple low level officials saying
"I saw a UFO"

Noone will care. So many people have claimed to have seen something. But if theirs no pictures or videos, no one will care including the media.
edit on 14-12-2010 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here is the "source" for the European Union Times article. Nothing to see here folks:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded

Assange was released IMHO precisely because he would reveal real documents about the PROOF of aliens, including human/alien involvement.

Instead we get this "war with aliens" disinformation, and his release from jail/prison/prosecution...

What this tells me, is the TPTB are ok with release of deceit, schemes, proof of fraud, embezzlement, bribery...all those human qualities that define the world we live in...but what TPTB are NOT happy with is the proof of aliens.

?Zillions of bucks have been spent to deny aliens exist and that the earth is the only inhabited world in the universe. NASA and the National Smithsonian museum are all in on supressing wherever possible the existence of ancient aliens and current aliens...This is the one truth that must never get out!

For one reason, if aliens exist, everything and all the money spent on NASA is a complete waste and would beg too many questions...all with the same answer: NASA knew of aliens, knows aliens exist, and has been busy trying to escape the planet...having failed at fooling the public who paid for all this...the agency has turned over escape modules to private parties...

Hurray for Julians release...expect as a condition of release, the alien subject will be sublime and full of lies such as proof will dissappear and become conjecture and obfuscation and distraction.

Watch the skies...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Obvious hoax. When will you ATS'ers ever learn.

Face palm.

I dont know if story true, would venture to guess its not. But I love how you, an ATSer, can say what I've quoted you saying. Hahaha.. you atsers..

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Obvious hoax. When will you ATS'ers ever learn.

Face palm.

I dont know if story true, would venture to guess its not. But I love how you, an ATSer, can say what I've quoted you saying. Hahaha.. you atsers..

Sorcha Faal = FAIL

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded

I don`t know about this story but it seems that Admiral Byrd went on a mission to the Antarctica in 1947 and claimed to have seen craft flying at unbelievable speeds.
This was " Operation highjump " and they reckon it had something to do with the Nazi`s.
I don`t know how to post the link but you can google it.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Let's see if I've got this. The Examiner, Disclosure TV and the EU pub, all not exactly the most credible sources in the world, are all reporting that the Russian President received a report about a UFO War rthat WILL BE disclosed by WikiLeaks in the future.

And this constitutes a WikiLeaks bombshell? Isn't the cart before the horse here?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Lets get this straight so we know where we are heading, Americans aren't engaged in UFO's they are engaged with EBE's theres a big difference. The EBE's want change and the powers that be don't therefore, they are doing their damnedest to stop the truth from coming out. Its not just America the organisations that pull the strings are very powerful beings. Change is coming but is it change that we are all hoping for. I hope so.

I am not saying you are wrong, but I will say you are partly right, OK? There are more than one FORCE at work here. Some are Light, some are Dark. It's the same old battle between two forces that define each other, and have for all of created time. Anyway, There are EBEs that really want to help us, to bring us up, ascend us, but they cannot. To interfere is to take responsibility for us, and no ET race wants to do that. As soon as we awaken they would become slaves to us, and they know this. Some wish to "harvest" our Energy Source, our Spirit, our Soul, to use it to further their agenda. We would become as slaves to them, all of our power sucked up like a vampire sucks blood, they would take it all. They think that we are so stupid of who we are that we will never wake up to their ways, but, big surprise, some of us know them. They are naked before us, and we can see them clearly. Humanity will never be destroyed, know that, if nothing else. If we, humanity, were like blown up in a cosmic collision, we would not even then cease to exist. We would just stand there, in Spirit form, and look at the destruction, and try to figure out why this happened. Then we would create a world again, complete with all things we know and love in it.

Take the story of Jesus living, dying, and rising up from the grave. This is a metaphor, this story was designed to tell us that we are not all human being, that is but a part of us, an image projected about us, that provided a cover, or "garment" with with which to "conceal their nakedness." You know, the Garden story in Genesis? And then there is this song....

"Well I came across a child of God, he was walking along the road
And I asked him tell where are you going, this he told me:
Well, I'm going down to Yasgur's farm, going to join in a rock and roll band.
Got to get back to the land, set my soul free.
We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Well, then can I walk beside you? I have come to lose the smog.
And I feel like I'm a cog in something turning.
And maybe it's the time of year, yes, and maybe it's the time of man.
And I don't know who I am but life is for learning.
We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

By the time we got to Woodstock, we were half a million strong,
And everywhere there was song and celebration.
And I dreamed I saw the bombers jet planes riding shotgun in the sky,
Turning into butterflies above our nation.

We are stardust, we are golden, we caught in the devil's bargain,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden."
(Joni Mitchell - 1969)

The song is about the famous music festival, but read the words carefully.

"I feel like I'm a cog in something turning"

"maybe it's the time of year, yes, and maybe it's the time of man"

"I don't know who I am but life is for learning"

"We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon"

"And we got to get ourselves back to the garden"

"Got to get back to the land, set my soul free"

Am I the only one who can see this? We ARE. No other way to put it.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
lmao

it seems most will fall for just
about anything these days.

Sorcha Faal up to no good once again.

Here's yet another give away this story
was fake even if Sorcha Faal wasn't
involved.

If it takes 6 yrs for the Russians to figure
out there is an intergalactic war going on
in Antarctica, somebody is entirely
incompetent in foreign intelligence.

I would make a suggestion to mods
and admin to move this to the hoax
bin.
edit on 12/14/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm scared i need my teddy bear

well i just hope ET doesn't come after me, i was always for them and a peaceful humanity

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
After carefull consideration ,,,as in,,, apparently yes there is now an new possibly higher % that this is indeed fact,, that we are at war with something else,, well maybe not the allien part, but the fact that it is actually mentioned,, ?? and why warn the Russian Preimure ??? its the Arctic isn't that next door? wouldn't he already know?
Ok never mind ,,, i give up,,,,,LOL
give me my futuristic weapon and let's kick some zombie allien ass ,, just let us know one way or the other.
And for once and for all,,, for the love of GOD,,, lets just stop the guessing, please!!! and somebody man up. lol

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I just hope that there isnt any fake cables come out regarding A/UFO's

that would really push the cause of disclosure back very very far... I.E. societies general perception

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So is this legit or another hoax like the 2012 ALICE bunker cable from last week??

Keeping my fingers crossed this is legit....

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Didnt a south korean trawler boat sink near the coast of antarctica quite recently. Maybe it was sunk by the big waves caused by a alien ship leaving the water

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I havent read the whole thread yet and i will have to follow up on my comments but i was given a rear document by a family memebr...this document is from Admiral J Byrd.( not sure if i spelt this right i dont have the document in front of me nor have i read it yet i am still on another book). This documant is actually a diary of this man around in WW2 he was part of a convoy sent to antartica apaarently they found aliens there..also these alian were in contect with Nazis i gueese..i ahvent read it yet but maybe you guys could look him uop...wjhat realy interesting is that in all ufo research you take it with a grain of salt then wait for evidnece later on to verify it...this diary is old but yet we get wiki leaks cables talkuinng about the same thing...wow

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Your telling me that our biggest fears from a race of unimaginable intelligence in Flying Vehicles is rogue waves and small quakes...

I would think it would be their Death Star Tenacity

I don't buy it... first and formost... for one specific reason... UFO's and Extraterrestrials require a whole different classification of top security clearance... epic fail for that reason...

Second of all this reminds me of what Wernher von Braun, "The final threat will come from an outside extraterrestrial threat"

Please read below, might find it interesting.

Werner Von Braun Interview notes

Well, this is what he did not describe. I believe what was happening is that he was under threat.

– American "Enemy’s List" to Sustain War Mode and Pentagon Budgets –

Soviet Union

Terrorists

Asteroids

Extraterrestrials

Q: THAT IS WHY HE GAVE YOU AN ENEMY’S LIST THAT WOULD BE PERPETUATED?

That’s right. He repeated this continuously. He would say that starting where I entered the industry with the supposed Russian threat, but never actually existed ­ the Russians were made to be the enemy. Then there would be terrorists, Third World country threats, there would be an asteroid threat. They might even say to us to try to influence the public into believing that there are many reasons for why we should put weapons in space. There might be a reason to protect our assets in space.

But, the real one that he was always holding off on and would say again with tears filling his eyes every time he said this to me repeatedly was that the last card they are holding is the ’alien card,’ the extraterrestrial card and none of them are hostile. In any way he could say those words, the intonation was always on, ’None of them are hostile. It’s all a lie.’ So, in other words, all the enemies that have been presented to us along the way ­ it’s a lie with always the intention of seizing the high ground to keep the truth from us.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by PeasantRebellion

I apologize for being such a waste of space. I didn't mean to ruin your day.

Apology accepted.

And now, write out 1000 times, "As I strive to deny ignorance I will always check the credibility of a post before starring and flagging."

I'd star this, but it doesn't meet the requirement.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join