It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Family and the Solar Cycle: a Connection to Solar Maximums?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
G'Day ATS,

I was recently watching a YT video about Sun worship and how the noble bloodlines of the ruling elite follow the cycle of the sun and indeed in many cases worship the sun.

It got me thinking about the Royal family of England and how it may be possible to look back through history and see if there is any correlation at all between the Solar Cycle (specifically Solar MAXIMUMS where solar activity is at its highest-an auspicious time for those worshipping the sun) and events in the Royal time line.

What I found was quite shocking.................

Firstly I used a table that gives me all the Solar Cycles since records began in 1755:

List of solar cycles.

Then I looked at some of the major royal events and figures over the last few hundred years:

Lets begin with Edward VIII, who famously abdicated because he wanted to marry an American Divorcee:

Edward VIII (Edward Albert Christian George Andrew Patrick David; later The Duke of Windsor; 23 June 1894 – 28 May 1972) was King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions, and Emperor of India from 20 January 1936 until his abdication on 11 December 1936.

There is a connection to the solar cycle here, his birthday, 23rd June 1894:

Solar Cycle 13:GRAPH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fdbe994512f.png[/atsimg]

As you can see, his birthday was just after a solar maximum, his conception date was slap bank in the middle of it!

George VI of the United Kingdom

George VI (Albert Frederick Arthur George; 14 December 1895 – 6 February 1952) was King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions from 11 December 1936 until his death. He was the last Emperor of India (until 22 June 1948), the last King of Ireland (until 18 April 1949), and the first Head of the Commonwealth.

Solar Cycle 17, GRAPH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b8fcfc0731e.png[/atsimg]

Okay, his reign started right on the peak of a solar maximum!!

QUEEN VICTORIA

Queen Victoria (Alexandrina Victoria; 24 May 1819 – 22 January 1901) was the sovereign of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland from 20 June 1837 until her death. From 1 May 1876, she was the first Empress of India of the British Raj.

Solar cycle 8: GRAPH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52dd57861288.png[/atsimg]

Well that surprised me, Queen Victoria's reign also began on a solar Maximum!.

I then turned my attention to Queen Elizabeth II, and although she didn't ascend to the throne on a solar maximum, tellingly she was married on one:

Elizabeth met her future husband, Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark, in 1934 and 1937.[34] After another meeting at the Royal Naval College in Dartmouth in July 1939, Elizabeth – though only 13 years old – fell in love with Philip, and they began to exchange letters.[35] They married on 20 November 1947 at Westminster Abbey.

Solar Cycle 18: GRAPH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e81eb36f753b.png[/atsimg]

More connections with the Solar Cycle:

George III succeeds to the throne, 25 October 1760, plus his marriage in 1761!

George III

George III (George William Frederick; 4 June 1738 – 29 January 1820 [N.S.]) was King of Great Britain and King of Ireland from 25 October 1760 until the union of these two countries on 1 January 1801, after which he was King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland until his death

On 8 September 1761 in the Chapel Royal, St James's Palace, the King married Princess Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, whom he met on their wedding day.

He took the throne months before a solar maximum and was married a month after!!

Solar cycle 1: GRAPH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99dfffb311f5.png[/atsimg]

The following one is interesting because it is split in two, both falling on solar maximums!

Prince Charles is created Prince of Wales

Charles was created Prince of Wales and Earl of Chester on 26 July 1958

Solar cycle 19: GRAPH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18f45037e7cc.png[/atsimg]

though his investiture as such was not conducted until 1 July 1969, wherein he was crowned by his mother in a televised ceremony held at Caernarfon Castle

Solar cycle 20: GRAPH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34c4f8e466dd.png[/atsimg]

That's quite staggering in my opinion, they announced he was the prince of Wales on one solar maximum, then waited a decade until the NEXT one to officially crown him, that just reeks of pagan sun worship to me!!

I'm sure there are more but there is a distinct picture emerging here. Is it just coincidence that these important dates in the history of the royal family should fall on or around solar maximums? Remember there are years between them, it can't be just that they want fine weather because some of these occur in Autumn and Winter.

I think that there is sufficient evidence here to say that the solar cycle is important to the Royal family, and their important decisions are indeed made with it in mind. If that is the case, the actual pagan beliefs of the royals must be seriously considered, and if they do believe in a form of sun worship maybe all the stories are true!!

Food for thought my friends?

All the best, Kiwi
NWO

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Very good work.
I enjoyed reading that. I've believed this also, sun worshipers.
That means only one thing. The sun cult infiltrated the British crown, or they are not British? lol
Ahh, the royal elite of the sun.
S&F

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I thought the elite worshiped Satan, or Molech, or Lucifer? When did they start with RA?
Since crime seems to follow the full moon, I guess royalty may react to the sun.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Interesting find kiwifoot?
Keep us thinking DEEP.

edit on 12/14/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/14/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Very good work.
I enjoyed reading that. I've believed this also, sun worshipers.
That means only one thing. The sun cult infiltrated the British crown, or they are not British? lol
Ahh, the royal elite of the sun.
S&F

Cheers mate, I will look into other Royal houses around Europe as well as auspicious day from around the world, when time permits haha!

Originally posted by network dude
I thought the elite worshiped Satan, or Molech, or Lucifer? When did they start with RA?
Since crime seems to follow the full moon, I guess royalty may react to the sun.

I may be wrong, but they are one and the same. Lucifer was known as the "Light bringer", which obviously refers to the sun. Over time the meaning has been warped by those who know the truth to prevent you and I from gaining wisdom.

All the best, Kiwi
NWO

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

I may be wrong, but they are one and the same. Lucifer was known as the "Light bringer", which obviously refers to the sun. Over time the meaning has been warped by those who know the truth to prevent you and I from gaining wisdom.

All the best, Kiwi
NWO

actually, I think the light bringer is Venus. At least how that passage is portrayed in the Bible. It's also Jesus Christ in another passage. But either way, yes, todays interpretation is an abomination made up from a book of fiction.

Did ancient Egyptians worship the sun or was it another thing altogether? A very bright light that brought them wisdom? Could be aliens, could be the sun. Either way, the same knowledge traveled around the world in a time where travel was limited.

Sorry to derail.
I agree, (NWO=bad)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Yes, keep us informed with the new finds, very interesting indeed.
Thanks

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Aliens?
Naaaah, the sun.
Only those who were in the know, could travel. The rest thought tech like that did not exist at the time, bit like now, dont you think?
Just like the Columbus story, that he was the first to make it to the Americas, ever....
It would be interesting if ALL the royals were crowing themselves according to sun cycles, then it would also be interesting to check and see if other world events concerning other world bodies have also centered their beliefs around the sun and it's cycles.
Now that would be very interesting to see, as in the evidence, just like the OP has provided.
I for one, am very, very, interested

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I think you're right on both counts, the Venus thing and Egyptian thing.

I believe that the Sun worship was more than just the appreciation of the life giving force of the Sun's rays and also is the source of most religion. We'll never know I suppose but it rings true to me.

Also you're not derailing mate, no worries! it's good to chew the fat!!

All the best, Kiwi

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I have been following the ancient alien series on History. While any "proof" they offer is ambiguous at best, it is interesting. Our history has been sanitized for public consumption. Think back when that guy said the earth wasn't in the center of the universe. They put him in jail. Plus the Vatican now says you are allowed to believe in aliens. Why, in 200 more years, we may even be able to think independently!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
After reading the thread I looked up to see when the next solar maxum will be, and I got a date 2011-2012. What's interesting is that after years of speculation, William's wedding will be taking place next year.

Apparently the last solar maxum was in 2001.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I have been watching the series too, yes it is very interesting.
But I dont believe for one moment that Darth Ratzinger, the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, is a religious man nor is the religion it self, spiritual.
When they killed Copernicus, it wasnt because of God, it was because of control and suppression of knowledge, like always.
The Vatican, since day one from it's transfer from Roman into Christians, have always been atheists.
They murdered in the name of God to control everyone.
Nothing has changed.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Nice find!
Olympics also in 2012, coincidence?
Not.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Nice find!
Olympics also in 2012, coincidence?
Almost certainly... considering the Olympics have been on a 4 year cycle pretty much since they started (not continuously, of course, but the Greeks used a 4 year cycle too...) and the solar cycles seem to be all over the place cycle-length-wise...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Lets not forget that Prince William was born on the summer solstice of June 21, 1982 a solar maximum period.

He will be turning 30 on June 21, 2012 also a solar maximum period.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Lets not forget that Prince William was born on the summer solstice of June 21, 1982 a solar maximum period.

He will be turning 30 on June 21, 2012 also a solar maximum period.

Thanks for that, I couldn't find a graph for the current cycle otherwise i would have investigated it more!

i think there is definitely something going on here, there are too many instances of the royals choosing solar maximums for important occasions for it to be coincidental.

All the best, Kiwi

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Before Christianity came to Ireland there is evidence that they prayed/meditated whilst facing the sun.

But what was St. Patrick's teaching? The Saint is recorded to have said of the sun, "All, who adore him shall unhappily fall into eternal punishment" In his Confessio, he exclaimed, "Woe to its unhappy worshippers, for punishment awaits them But we believe in and adore the true Sun, Christ!"

It is therefore very possible that you will find traces of pre Christian Sun worship by the British, Scottish, Welsh and Irish.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Chizhevsky studied wars and found that they follow the solar cycles as well as other cycles. There are far more wars at solar maximum than at other times.
cyclesresearchinstitute.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyclesMan
Chizhevsky studied wars and found that they follow the solar cycles as well as other cycles. There are far more wars at solar maximum than at other times.
cyclesresearchinstitute.org...

Quote from your linked paper:

"In the middle points of the cycle, the mass activity of all humanity, assuming the presence in human societies of economical, political or military exciting factors, reaches the maximum tension, manifesting itself in psychomotoric pandemics; revolution, insurrections, expeditions, migrations, etc. - thus creating new formations in the existing separate states and new historical epochs in the life of humanity. It is accompanied by an integration of the masses, full expression of their activity and a majority government."

Next solar maximum is expected around July 2025. However, solar maximum is not related to Sun spot activity but the flip of the Sun's polarity. This is the half way point of solar maximum. Once we hit July 2025 we will then be in a declining cycle of solar activity. Ironically this is the time period many scientists note when the most violent solar activity occurs.

Perhaps the Sun's violence begets human violence?

With that in mind we should keep a keen eye out for madness and mayhem sometime around 2026 - 2027.

Let's book mark this thread and meet back at the kick off of 2026.

new topics

top topics

join