It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange's OKCupid Profile - Before Wikileaks he was just another nerd looking for love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I ran across an article on what is (so they claim) Assange's old OKCupid dating profile. Apparently before Wikileaks he was just another nerd looking for love (or at least a one night stand) in the vastness of cyberspace.

Julian Assange Boasted About 'Asian Teengirl Stalkers' In Online Dating Profile

Yes - the bit about where he boasts about having "Asian Teengirl Stalkers" is a bit creepy (at least to me).
The last login is Dec 06 (The same month Wikileaks launched).

So what to you think ATS? Is it the real deal or something put out to try and embarrass him?

edit on 14-12-2010 by Frogs because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2010 by Frogs because: Why is it so hard for me to spell Assange correctly?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
the asian teengirl stalking is normal in australia...everyone hates asians in australia

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

He was saying that he has them stalking him, not the other way around. I'm not sure how common getting stalked by Asian teen girls in Australia.
I mean its the kind of thing some guys might not consider a problem at all.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

i know what you said and what you meant. i personally know lots of australians that are looking for love all over the planet and they're being stalked by young asians, and the Aussies hate them.....

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i dont care about any of those storys ...if you dig ,you find something ..
internet!!!

im sure every men on ATS visited a pron site in his life...maybe some rly pervert sites
maybe accidently maybe not...most of ATS men have an account on a single or flirt site..im sure..

the difference here is noone cares cause you not famous

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
I ran across an article on what is (so they claim) Assange's old OKCupid dating profile. Apparently before Wikileaks he was just another nerd looking for love (or at least a one night stand) in the vastness of cyberspace.

Julian Assange Boasted About 'Asian Teengirl Stalkers' In Online Dating Profile

Yes - the bit about where he boasts about having "Asian Teengirl Stalkers" is a bit creepy (at least to me).
The last login is Dec 06 (The same month Wikileaks launched).

So what to you think ATS? Is it the real deal or something put out to try and embarrass him?

edit on 14-12-2010 by Frogs because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2010 by Frogs because: Why is it so hard for me to spell Assange correctly?

Oh comeon thats enough! Okcupid is a free online connections and friendships like facebook etc. perhaps some of its members would like to meet each others but “dating” is not.

Still member of it since 2005…

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Either way...I don't think it matters.

This is a National Enquirer-style thread at best.

Nerd-love...really?

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Frogs.. S+F for the title alone!

But why oh why do I have "Musckrat Love" stuck in my head now

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
lol!.

So Julian has 'percularities' from the norm of published, established, and hypocritical form of sexual requests? He, just like anyone OTHER human being is flawed, just like YOU AND ME

But with regards to the issue on hand - wikileaks -, which is a separation from private life and IMPORTANT issues on hand that affects billions of lives around the world, does the evidences provided need to be detracted with different ' diffenrences' from the need that from WHAT THAT IS NEEDED TO BE DONE BY OUR RACE?

Afterall, do know full well that Julian is only a messenger, and futhermore, the evidences of supposed 'crime' aroused from consensual intimacy that only you and I had indulged from time to time, which is no crime.

So this is another attempt to smear a flawed human just because he revealed critical truths that went against our more despicable masters whom had done MUCH worse against humanity? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join