It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

** Look who's now getting Special Travel/Enter Privileges: (kiss Amnesty good-bye)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Its a move mainly to attack the American truck driver by allowing Mexican truck driving companys to more easily enter and continue down the road.

This has to do with airports and flying.

Sooooooo....how does this affect truck drivers?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think you'll find if you just LOOK,that they have much larger goals. Yes this is just one stage of the overall plan,this by all means is not the end of it.

Under the SPP, the U.S., Mexico and Canada organized some 20 different "shadow government" bureaucratic working groups composed of agency heads and undersecretaries in the three nations. The groups spanned a wide range of policy areas, from e-commerce, to aviation policy, to borders and immigration, trilateral travel, transportation, energy, environment, food and agriculture, health and financial services.

Notice the small little part about borders and immigration? The overall goals are much larger than just airports.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just going back and reading through and noticing something that makes me uncomfortable. Does anyone else get the willies from seeing the American Flag flown below the Mexican one on the same pole? I understand that this happened in Mexico, but there have been plenty of instances of this happening lately in the US as well, and as far as I know, nobody was hung for it.

As for NAFTA and truckers. American Truckers work very hard and take great sacrifices in keeping this country chugging along. They are paid decently, certainly not extravagantly, but they do not need to compete with Mexican truckers! A trucker has an expense card and then sends the majority of money home to their families. A Mexican trucker can send home $30 a week to a family and be a hero, while an American trucker needs to send home $800 or a $1000 a week to live a decent life. Imagine if the market was flooded with Legalized Mexican truckers, or worse yet, imagine if the roads were flooded with Mexican trucks, drivers, and companies!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You hit the nail on the head with your post.

Star. Flag if I could. Excellent point about the money needed for them and the money need for a US person to live.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

It's WND, so both. You are right.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
When you are required to speak spanish to get a factory job, dial one for english, two for spanish, when signs in stores and everywhere else start popping up in spanish, there is a problem. It does feel like an invasion. When there are millions of unemployed citizens, we don't need anyone else taking our jobs, Enough is enough!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
Legal or Illegal...no difference.

Thereby solidifying your once veiled racism.

No matter the majority of our hemisphere speaks something other than english, they should all just learn it anway...

What is a biometric ID anyway? It's a microchip in a regular, plastic ID card. Don't like the chip? Smash it with a hammer. Problem solved. Get over yourselves.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I can see it now people getting kidnapped waking up in a bathtub full of ice and a sense of wondering what just happened and only to find out your chip or identity has been stolen!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'm starting to think that all the disgusting BS the government is throwing at the American people
is a deliberate attempt to incite civil unrest and violent backlashes
so that the government can instigate some form of Martial Law
and legislate to remove all the peoples constitutional freedoms.

9/11? no reaction. what next?
Patriot Act? nah. what next?
Spray them with Corexit? nope. what next?
Ignore Border security? dang. what next?
TSA? hmmm getting closer? nope still no violent reaction.

they have FEMA camps and all the legals passed, just ready for some civilian to start something...

or maybe that just all in my head?
though i cant wait to see what they try next.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

Please stop playing the racism card. You don't know me. I have said twice that I'm not a racist. Please read my posts again. I shouldn't have to explain myself again. This is not about racism…there is a bigger picture here that you are not seeing and it has nothing to do with the colour of someone's skin. It is because of people with your lack of critical thinking that this country is headed towards complete destruction.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I call it a slow invasion. Matter of fact, not so slow anymore

are you kidding me ? these people are more American than most Americans ! every last one of them are Catholic and they know the value of hard labor.

tptb do not want to open the border because all the fat-cat corporation owners have moved there amongst other places so they can have cheap labor and exploit the populace.

it is the northern border you have to look out for...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Johniie

LOL I haven't even thought of that aspect of it. Dammm.

You're right though. What a chance to commit id theft-high tech (after you get it out-of course).

Thanks for the thought. I will be mulling that one over all day.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The trusted traveller program is not giving them all green cards. It's letting them visit the US more easily. The idea is that the ones who get it can be trusted to come here, spend money, and go back to Mexico.

So why did the article say 84 million mexicans? That's most of Mexico. That country is not that well off. Where are they going to get the money?

It is still a plot to get us all to accept a smart ID, probably to be replaced by an implanted chip so that we can all of us go from the North Pole to Guatemala without having to show our papers. And of course they will know where we are at ALL TIMES, just for our own protection, you understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join