It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Actually, all I am is a free-lance writer that has been fascinated by the Philadelphia/Rainbow Project, for many years. After having many personal experiences with ESP and reading quite a bit... I find myself enraged by some things that may be hidden to protect us or whatever...by our Government.
I would like to mention and or ask permission to link others back here so I can prove to them that I am not crazy and that this did actually happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS RhythmWalker1. am sure you will enjoy it here and feel free to post and ask questions. Theres a BTS too which is worth a look at.

All in all..its all good stuff

Happy posting

Rynaldo

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Greetings, RhythmWalker1!
I'm glad you found this site and I look forward to seeing what you have to share. Here's some links that might help find your way around, but don't hesitate to u2u if you have a question. I hope you find ATS useful. Enjoy!

The search feature is important. It will help you avoid starting duplicate threads and aid any research you want to do. The Google-powered site search on the same page is very easy and effective; works great for single-term queries.

Check out the excellent tutorials, Frequently Asked Questions, and Website Information. That will get you off on the right foot

The latest discussions can be found at: AboveTopSecret & BelowTopSecret

Check out the latest news at ATS News Network

Finally, if you are a SETI@Home user, or are interested in searching for E.T.'s, please consider joining our team.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Welcome to the site RhythmWalker1
have a good time cya around
feel free to send a u2u if you need anything
se7

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Welcome RhythmWalker1! Enjoy your stay here!

It's a great place to share resources, information and even interests! (well, thats if you checked out the www.belowtopsecret.com board, it's great there, though you don't earn any ATS points...lol I know someone who learnt the hard way...lol

Above all, if you ever get lost (and sometimes you may do...) just post up a question at the www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Board Questions and Answers and you'll get a warm response(hopefully...nahh messin with ya there, every ones nice)....sorry you must think I think your a dummy, well I don't... I just feel I need to explain a little...you don't want to make stupid mistakes! not that you would...don't even know u...haha...

I need to zipup now..lol...

Love and Light
Phoenix

P.S. Darn...now I see Spectre has already given you the link's lecture...how could I miss that?....oh crums...

[edit on 5/7/04 by PhoenixSGC]

new topics

top topics

join