It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret/ Secret Documents?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I found a list of supposedly Military Top-Secret/ Secrets documents.

1. encrypted.google.com...

2. encrypted.google.com...

3. encrypted.google.com...

4. encrypted.google.com...

5. encrypted.google.com...

6. encrypted.google.com...

7. encrypted.google.com...

8. encrypted.google.com...

9. encrypted.google.com...

Interesting stuff begins at result page 3 and beyond.
If you find any treasures show and tell about them in the comments!

Do they have any merit in them? There are more pdf files posted in the original link...just thought I'd share.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Anyone else afraid to click?

*lol* 2nd line

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
yep, could be a virus or homeland security

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Don't worry about virii, there be none of them.

I didn't worry about homeland security. What are they going to do? Take away your birthday?

Oh, yeah. I guess they might.

edit on 14-12-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Man I want to click so bad. Is it against the Law to open these Documents if they are on Google? Can't believe that they would come and take me to jail. I feel like a coward. Has anybody clicked yet?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
i wanna so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! has anyone read anything yet

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I clicked.

All links point to google searches.

As I'm not in the US, and as I don't recognize anyone's authority to tell me what I can or cannot do, I just went ahead and downloaded some files.

Some are interesting, and have that "official look".

As soon as I'm at home I'll upload somewhere (maybe on ATS if I can figure out how) for you people that don't want to use the links provided.

Peace
edit on 14-12-2010 by Sator because: spelling

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

Okay, I clicked on a link AGAIN.

No virus problems. But....

when I went to a link titled " Crisis- A Leadership Opportunity", I got a warning window that said this...

Secure Connection failed

research.maxwell.af.mil:443 uses an invalid security certificate.

So who can tell me what this means? I'm guessing it's something like Maxwell Air Force Base?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Oh yeah, their 'illegal' not if your in the USA. Well remember folks, according to an earlier post this AM on ATS if your from the Australia/Canada/New Zealand 'neither' of our countries were actually signed independence, nor do we lay claim to the UK which apparently leaves us with the 'revelation'
we are merely 3 land masses with fake governments which makes all of our laws or any type of unions or treaties we are involved in invalid as well. this mean's that we can apparently download all the wiki we want, and various other credit card faud all we want.

and since i'd rather have someone else do dirty work, make sure you post any ET/UFO stuff ! ! i am going back to reading fun stuff again; currently underground cities/bases.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
OK, as I promised, I have downloaded some files and uploaded on 4shared for you to download.

I have added just 4 files, to give you a taste. I went through over 30 pdf files from the search and I don't really think they are "secret" information... many of the files are just forms, cover sheets, list of Acronyms, and other not so interesting stuff. Many documents have the words "Top Secret" stroked-out, which I understand would mean the information was declassified.

I even tweaked the search strings adding other "interesting" words, such as "extraterrestrial", "UFO", "EBE", "alien", "conspiracy", "JFK", "bilderberg", and others.... but nothing really interesting came up.

I figured some of you would still be reluctant to download something like this even from a site like 4shared, so I have zipped the 4 files into a single one, and added a password to avoid "on the fly reading" by [insert your preferable nemesis here]. Talk about paranoia, eh?

Here's the download link.
Password is: ATSFTW (all caps)
Contents of the zip file:
- israeli nuclear program.pdf (Memo from kissinger)
- crisis - A leadership opportunity.pdf
- instructions to complete darpa - 37.pdf
- IAC_Foreign_Intelligence_Program_15_Aug_1952.pdf

Have fun, but don't raise your expectations.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join