It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonic boom reveals kennedy's assassin sniping location...debunkers welcome:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
here is still z313 at the moment the kill shot took place. carefully look at this image and you can clearly see the sonic boom from the hill and the trajectory from where this shot was fired by the sniper, as the bullet shallowly went through Kennedy's head and exited.

www.mojoimage.com...

sorry for the link and the art, haven't figured out how to load fotos yet or draw...lol

on your mark, get set,.....debunk

heres the zapruder frames
www.assassinationresearch.com...
edit on 14-12-2010 by aliengenes because: add

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Don't you think your "sonic boom" might just be features of the grass?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
That must've been a pretty good shooter if he could've shot through the wife's and into Kennedy's head. oO

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by winston_jones

no, if you follow the stills this image only shows at the moment of impact. its not spray and its not light anomalies

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

OH, I'm sure he was an expert sniper from the marine corps

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Look at the direction that the police biker is looking in frame 320

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFallOfRa

hes looking at kennedy, z319 hes looking at zapruder

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Isn't the "sonic-boom" simply blood spraying out from the wound to Kennedy's head? It is red afterall, clearly seen in the image you provided.

EDIT: In other words, no sonic boom.

Anyway, I'm a bit confused about something, you also seem to point the shooter towards the top of the page thus making Jackie in front of Kennedy to the POV of the alleged shooter. If this is true, why didn't the hundreds of witnesses on that side not see/hear the shooter? Why did kennedy fall back to the side of Jackie (the opposite direction to where you claim the shot to have come from)? and why did everyone run up the grassy knoll shortly afterwards, the complete opposite direction to the shooter?

It doesn't seem to make much sense really.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I think he means the line of light that seems to miss Jackie by inches

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFallOfRa

I just edited my post at the same time as you made yours btw.

OP, can you clarify as well please.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
nope, nope....that's mary in the pic taking her famous pic and that's the open plaza back there in the depiction
also, that's all doctored pics on the zapruder film...that's frame got the famous blackout down low to hide clues...the film wasn't really black there

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

there is blood spray at the wound area, but not from the incoming sonic wave pattern.

I know you think thats what it looks like, but a 6.5x52mm carcano, using a 160 grains weight projectile, traveling between 2,000-2,400 ft/s velocity at approximately 100 yards or less, caught in frame sonic boom would look like. (if the shooter was using that type of gun, in the event the bullet happened to be retrieved)?

the reason i know this is because ive been down range as bullets passed through deer and physically seen and heard the sonic boom as it passed by me into the deer, as my hunting partner shot the deer from 100 yards away. i was at 20 yards even with the deer ,waiting for it to turn and give me a side when Murphy popped it.

it looked just like that. with a lingering after affect for just a split second displacing the air around it.

i just want to say i could be wrong, and i appreciate your observation, but i'm pretty sure i know what i'm looking at.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I know what you mean, it looks like it could work because of the angle that JFK's head is on but I don't see the logic in choosing that spot when you can choose the grassy knoll and have a perfect allignment with JFK. Or maybe it was the driver

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
the explosion/velocity/energy released at any side angle high could cause the head to be forced in any direction.

but if shot through the back of the head the energy would push the head forwards and visa versa.

The driver did not shoot Kennedy. a 45acp doesn't have enough energy to do that with a single shot unless it was filled with fulminate of mercury or some other type explosive. 357,41,44 mag would, with hollowpoint.

you can see the rip trajectory all the way through the shot in this frame though. it was a high powered rifle.
but it could have came from a street drain
edit on 14-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
"Sonic boom?"
No. That was part of the President's head.

(And you will note that there was a motorcycle policeman about ten feet away to the left. A gun blast that close in front of him would not go unnoticed by him.)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

thats not part of the presidents head ,and if the projectile was shot by the driver it probably would have hit the cop.

I'm still studying Dealey plaza, I'll pinpoint exactly where that shot was fired
this link shows you the entire overview of the plaza
www.mojoimage.com...
edit on 14-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join