It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend's Dream - Very Trippy UFO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I've been debating on whether or not it would be worthwhile to put forth the effort of making this thread. I'm feeling optimistic, so I figured now would be the time. This is a dream, but unlike most symbolic dreams, it is pretty literal.

I love my girl, she's very supportive of my obsession with conspiracies. I feel she is a good back-bone of reality for me at times, and her perception has helped me understand what I am looking at many times. She's one of the most integral people I know, and she would never make something such as this up, my trust for her goes this far and beyond.

As a conspiracy theorist, I went Detective Holmes on her, and basically forced every droplet of information I could out of her - of which I now relay to you.

Phaedra's dream:

She and I are accompanied by a "faceless" person/entity, she feels like this entity brought us to the upcoming scene. We are standing at the edge of a lake, her next memory is this person speaking to the both of us.

"Don't let what happens next upset you. They should be here in five minutes of ten minutes."

Close in the distance, a massive ship appears. It is a mile or so in length, saucer shaped. It has that gray color a cheap toy might have. Very junky, many squared off edges. It is moving slowly across from us, and is releasing large plumes of exhaust/pollution. She tells me that we are overwhelmed with disgust during this time.

The faceless person then says this,

"That is not us, as you can clearly see. This is a secret, because they do not want anyone else to leave Earth. They want to be the only ones, but they will never succeed because they are arrogant - this is why the ship looks as it does. With all of their technology, they will never succeed because of this."

My girl tells me the "Why" part of this was the key point to the dream. We talked for hours about what this seemingly alien individual told her, or us. We figured out together that the people piloting the ship had reverse engineered alien craft as best as they could, but were not able to come marginally close due to arrogance, or selfishness.

--- I have also had a dream involving a "faceless" person/entity, which is why this struck such a nerve (besides the obvious UFO theme).

But yeah, there it is. I believe it was more than a dream. I made this thread, hoping your brain might entertain this also. I visit this site regularly, I see posts exactly like this, and I am always skeptical - but this is not my dream.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Perhaps some of these craft are powered by love. Maybe that's why ours don't work so well. How ironic would that be? LOL!
What a great dream! Thanks for sharing Thinking Cap. Your girl might be on to something...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Good, I don't want to leave on their junky tin can of a ship anyways. So that's all that happened? lol

I have never actually had a dream about UFOs or aliens before to my knowledge(well, I guess I did, but I was controlling them). I've had dreams about strange creatures and demon sort of things though.
edit on 14-12-2010 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Thats pretty interesting, let me tell you about the possibility that aliens can willingly "go" into the subconscious world and do stuff.

I had a dream of 4 grey aliens (skinny around 5 feet tall) fly over the bay area, my house turned into a large building as in New York and the UFO landed on top of it. The 4 aliens stood around the UFO in 4 points looking at each other (UFO in the middle). Then my girlfriend Kelly came in my room in my dream. I met her in real life and I was shocked again to see a book by Eve Lorgen called the Alien Lovebite which described what happened to me. Again, after rigorous attempts to search for the truth, I am shocked at my findings. From what happened I can say they do strong experiments.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My girl and I have talked about this faceless person pretty extensively. We've decided that it is obvious he was an alien in the dream. I have had a dream with him in it, when I told her about mine, she said the personality of this entity fit to the core.

Faceless person: For me and her, it is as if the person is kind of shimmering. Like they are there, but they aren't, and looking at them might end the dream. But you don't really feel the need to look at the person's face, because the situation is very obsorbing as it is. He is like an old friend in the dream, but very unknown, like one of your friends that you can really trust in a tough situation, but who may not see very regularly. Neither of us remember being compelled to look at the faceless person, because of how serious or dreams were. In my instance and hers, this person in the dream was the "Tour Guide".

edit on 14-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Have you read into or considering Abduction theories?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

So you guys felt akin to it, as if it was trying to guide you. That's cool, kind of a mentor or a solid anchor in a dream that would keep you from freaking out and having a nightmare. I don't think I have ever had something like that appear in any of my dreams, unfortunately I have always been alone in all of mine. At the risk of sounding kind of stupid, did she feel like the faceless being was 'higher up' or more powerful than the ugly craft?

About the disgusting ship, it just dawned on me. A heavily polluting, intrusive or offensive machine or vehicle like that is characteristic of an oppressive organization or nation in many works of fiction. If you are familiar with any Japanese animes, they commonly draw craft like that as sort of an enforcer vessel built for some malicious purpose, such as overly harvesting resources or aggressively policing or annihilating people. You can see this in The Matrix movies as well. It would seem to coincide with the fact that they were arrogant, as many of the 'final bosses' in these books and movies are very arrogant and sadistic. Your story just reminded me of this and I can see how it would be kind of disturbing.

This line is also especially hinting at something and interesting, seems bad:
"This is a secret, because they do not want anyone else to leave Earth."
edit on 14-12-2010 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What a beautiful gift. This needs to be discussed on the heart level and not the head. You have been given a clue, and now it is up to you to drop it and live life so fully based in realty and not to listen to the alien/ufo nonsense that has even the deepest of contact'es in a frustrated and confused state.

See this as an early Christmas present. you both must be very loving and special people.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Everyone, thank you for your replies. On this matter I take them all to heart. I haven't told her that I wrote a thread about her dream, it'll be a surprise for her to read all of your insight today.

Antibren: I have, and I strongly believe that she was contacted. I have also had this completely identical faceless person contact me about 2 years ago, in one of the most memorable dreams of my life. If you have any information, or links to maybe help, I'd be glad to learn more.

RSF: That is really interesting, could you possibly send me a link to some pictures/drawings of these similar crafts? And yes, the Why aspect of the dream was what the Faceless one stressed, it was why she was shown the craft in the first place, I believe.

Antar: You seem to be versed in these kind of experiences. Please share more.

--- My similar dream, regarding this Faceless person....

This is the third part, to the most intense dream I have ever had. Coincidently, it was two years ago before Christmas. I remember writing the whole thing down on Christmas paper doylies. I won't go into the first two, as I believe they deserve their own thread later. But I think this 3rd part in particular is worth sharing.

The sky is red, and I am in this post-war looking town. I remember that the detail in my dream was unbelievable, fully convinced I was actually there. This faceless person, who felt like a friend of mine who I hadn't seen in a long time, was guiding me through this town. We were looking for anyone else. I remember we came to a ladder, and climbed to this attic without windows. This room was more or less a vault, filled with weapons, ammo, and many other things that my brain just couldn't have tactically invented so quickly.

At the end of this room was my old friend Robin, who in real life is an ex street fighter, about 6'5. First thing he says is "It's about £'ing time.", second thing he says is:

"At 12 o'clock hundreds of them come, they kill you, and you start over. I lay clues to remember this place. Flame throwers are best. Since we won't survive anyway, we need to find higher ground to kill as many as possible."

I remember taking one of the flame throwers, and going back down the stairs. All I can remember is, I was climbing up this street light / drain pipe, and every time my arms were about to give in, they would reset and I could continue to climb further towards the roof of this tall building. The next part I think is funny.

As I finally get to the top, after climbing that crazy street light, the sense of accomplishment gets plowed because Robin and this Faceless entity are climbing up a sturdy ladder from the other side. Which was a side-lesson on functioning as a pack, instead of attempting to individually accomplish my goal.

This is the end, and where it all comes together. When I stand up, the vantage point. It is literally the town that I grew up in, but completely devastated by something. I recognized all of the remaining buildings, it was so intense that I woke up. There were no bad aliens, or an endless battle, the moral of the dream was that I was in my old town.

Now how did I arrange such a plot in my head? This dream was only third part of a very crazy night.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
That is really interesting, could you possibly send me a link to some pictures/drawings of these similar crafts?

Sure, these are some of them from various works of science fiction, video games and the like. Not all of the craft in these pictures belong to an evil empire, but its the best I can do with a quick google search and they seem to at least somewhat resemble the ships that we are talking about:

www.goospoos.com...
www.igorstshirts.com...
www.webscaped.com...
cdn.techi.com...
www.ffoverdrive.com...

Neglect for the environment and selfish purposes are recurring concepts throughout futuristic science fiction, it is not entirely fiction though as it mirrors human nature to a certain extent. I would be willing to bet the "they" that the faceless entity in your girlfriends dreams speaks of are humans.

It is interesting and I don't mean to sound like I am trying to belittle your dreams, but it would make an excellent story for a post-apocalyptic science fiction. Who knows, our reality may become one in some future time. Many of the people who have authored these stories have said that they had dreams like these, in many cases this is what initially gave them the ideas behind their stories.

I have had dreams very similar to the one you mentioned in your last post as well, fairly often actually. I remember feeling strangely comfortable and content in these dreams due to being in a world that is much less complex than the one we live in today. Despite what I said above, I do remember seeing a UFO in these dreams, it was almost so quick and irrelevant though I didn't really remember, it was no more than me wandering about in a destroyed world and by chance looking up at the night sky fast enough to see a craft dart from one end to the other and disappear. An interesting bit of logic applied to a possibly illogical situation: UFOs, given that they are alien in nature and trying to hide their presence from civilization, would no longer need to do this in a world where civilization no longer existed. Therefore, in theory, any individuals in a post apocalyptic world would see UFOs much more frequently and clearly.

I am not a raving fan of the stargate universe, but out of boredom I was watching an episode recently that featured the life of a common barber that was receiving detailed dreams of what was happening to SG-1. Through the years everyone began thinking the barber, who's name was Joe I believe, was just a lunatic. He kept receiving the visions and writing/telling stories, even to the point of trying to publish them and send letters to the air force with no success. When his life had finally hit rock bottom, he physically went to Col O'Neals house (because he knew where it was from his dreams) and tried to assess the truthfulness of this for himself. Turns out he was right and eventually was able to clarify this to his estranged wife with the help of O'Neal. The name of this episode is "Citizen Joe" and there is actually a detailed wiki page on it:

en.wikipedia.org...

The stargate universe has its own set of ships from the different factions in it, some of them also very similar to the ships that we are talking about:

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 15-12-2010 by RSF77 because: stargate stuff

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
"That is not us, as you can clearly see. This is a secret, because they do not want anyone else to leave Earth. They want to be the only ones, but they will never succeed because they are arrogant - this is why the ship looks as it does. With all of their technology, they will never succeed because of this."

My girl tells me the "Why" part of this was the key point to the dream. We talked for hours about what this seemingly alien individual told her, or us. We figured out together that the people piloting the ship had reverse engineered alien craft as best as they could, but were not able to come marginally close due to arrogance, or selfishness.

Hi! I believe you both misunderstood the essential meaning, even though I was not there
I think the way to interperet your dream is the following:

"Mankind won't succeed at grand engineering unless they join in cooperative works, share knowledge & political reform to support a cooperative human race in unity. They don't share knowledge, goods or wealth because they are greedy, which in turn makes them just as ignorant as they are arrogant". In short, the elite are not so elite after all, who would of thought? ;-)

I had a group of aliens come here and said they were looking for a young girl, and if I knew where she was, they spoke like there was only one girl (in a dream), when they sensed I was alarmed by their presence and started waking, they fled. Your girl might fit the bill, and they are looking for her.. maybe?
Had that dream last year.

Kind regards,

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenflt

Well said, yet you are wrong about us being misunderstood - that is clearly the message.

new topics

top topics

join