BBC interview wheelchair user and police victim Jody McIntyre. BBC scum defend the police

page: 5
161
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia
 


If I came into your house, I'm a big fella, and threw you out or threatened you. Would you call the Police?
Would you expect me to obey their authority or the authority of the laws of our land?

A society without any authority is a society with no people. Somone will always try to be top dog.




posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Maaaan....this Jody guy is brave. I mean the way he holds himself during this interview. The anchor was a bullying piece of sh%t--yet Jody kept it together, Brought a tear to my eye on this lovely morning,

I hope he sues the living daylights out of them.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys
 


was he committing a crime? was he arrested? why the force? he was harming nobody.
seriously apply your stance with any other situation it just would not work.

it is unbelievable that violence used against the public which is so obvious it is unbelievable can be excused.
yet a guy being pushed into the police by the crowd behind deserves the smash over the head by the police baton.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CX
 


yep, i did mention him getting up out of hs wheelchair earlier, so I've no doubt he can also throw things too.

It's easy to view one clip then slam the police as a whole based on the actions of a few.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia
 


Oh my GOD. This is truly disturbing indeed. How can this wealthy reporter try to humiliate this poor disabled protester on live television? These folks are bought off and show zero sympathy. Robots, Tools, Sheepels, whatever you want to call them. They are not human, they have no souls.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
I don't have much of an opinion on this because for all we know his brother could have been using him as a way to persistantly get at the police. For all we know they could have been taunting them repeatedly and driving at them and when the police do something about it they are filmed. The guy even admitted that they moved him twice.....just saying.


From what I can find out about him I have serious doubts that his brother is using him as a pawn. He comes across in his work and views as a pretty independant guy. I posted a speech at Brooklyn university earlier where he speaks of his visits to Palestine, and a solo 2 month trip to South America.

Using your disabled brother for strategic gain in a battle against the police would be a new low.

What's more likely is he's the politically inclined one and he drags his brother along to these events to get him close to the action



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dJbdJb

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

Originally posted by dJbdJb
This is disgusting behaviour from the BBC. That cold, emotionless robot should be fired straight way. If I were Jody McIntyre, I'd file a complaint to the BBC too. Not that anything would be done about it


What ever happened to that Police man who murdered Ian Tomlinson at the G20 protest? Absolutely nothing!!!
www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 14-12-2010 by dJbdJb because: included video link


I'm sure the disabled man will have wanted to have the same treatment in an interview, as any other able bodied protestor would of had.


I'm not even going to start arguing with you, you've embarrassed yourself enough in this thread.


How, please tell, instead of throwing insults.
edit on 14-12-2010 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
he deserves the same treatment as anyone els although i agree with the protests if you are breaking the law you dont get away with it just because you have a disability , your all looking at this like he is a innocent helpless wheelchair bound man , and too be honest 90% of people on here are looking for bad things so you can criticise rather then sitting back and actually seeing others point of view



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by inuse
 


so you condemn violence or your for violence? i am confused, which is it?



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
reply to post by NadaCambia
 


this poor disabled protester


Do you treat all disabled people with pity?

I like to use kindness, much like I do with able bodied people.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by inuse
 



I agree, disabled people want to be treated as equal and not to be treated as "special"

Show respect.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
reply to post by NadaCambia
 


If I came into your house, I'm a big fella, and threw you out or threatened you. Would you call the Police?
Would you expect me to obey their authority or the authority of the laws of our land?

A society without any authority is a society with no people. Somone will always try to be top dog.



That's right. And in situations like that the Police are great. The problem is their bosses have them out on the streets and motorways looking to collect cash by fining people. The only time you see a bobby on the street is when the Pubs are closing up, and they're looking to cash in on a bit of drunk and disorderly charges.

I'd also argue there's a difference. You have no right to come into my home and assault me. You should have the right to protest freely, without government or police approval or intervention.

I don't think anybody is saying lets get rid of authority, what honest people are saying is authority shouldn't be exempt from the laws. The law of the land should apply to all people. In a truelly Democratic system where the government serve the people, we wouldn't have these stupid protest laws and designated 'routes' in the first place! That's something the elite have forced on the people.

I wouldn't call the Police in that situation either.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
reply to post by CX
 


yep, i did mention him getting up out of hs wheelchair earlier, so I've no doubt he can also throw things too.

It's easy to view one clip then slam the police as a whole based on the actions of a few.


But it's NOT the actions of few! It's the actions of many! That's how the Police operate in large groups. They're under orders to operate in this way.

You seem to be under this illusion in where good people can enter a bad organisation and act independently. They're grown men and women but there's things called peer pressure and rules. Most officers will act how they're told to act.

It's the few moral individuals, the ones who helped Jody, who are in the minority. The rest are too busy having a tear up



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by inuse
 


so you condemn violence or your for violence? i am confused, which is it?


me? im for it but if your caught you better know what too expect and this guy knows he's pushing his luck , it wont stop him he is fine too fight another day



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
I don't have much of an opinion on this because for all we know his brother could have been using him as a way to persistantly get at the police. For all we know they could have been taunting them repeatedly and driving at them and when the police do something about it they are filmed. The guy even admitted that they moved him twice.....just saying.


From what I can find out about him I have serious doubts that his brother is using him as a pawn. He comes across in his work and views as a pretty independant guy. I posted a speech at Brooklyn university earlier where he speaks of his visits to Palestine, and a solo 2 month trip to South America.

Using your disabled brother for strategic gain in a battle against the police would be a new low.

What's more likely is he's the politically inclined one and he drags his brother along to these events to get him close to the action


Maybe...
just looking at the possibilities. It doesn't surprise me either way, thats why I dont have much of an opinion on it.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by inuse
he deserves the same treatment as anyone els although i agree with the protests if you are breaking the law you dont get away with it just because you have a disability , your all looking at this like he is a innocent helpless wheelchair bound man , and too be honest 90% of people on here are looking for bad things so you can criticise rather then sitting back and actually seeing others point of view


Tell me, what law did he break?

I eagerly await your response. I don't want to hear how he might have done this or might have done that. I want you to show me he's acting against the law of the land by being at a protest.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by inuse
 


can you share your evidence that this man committed any violence?



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish
 


Yes but don't you think that asking a man that just said he can't even push his own wheelchair if he was throwing rocks is a bit like... asking a blind man if he liked sight-seeing? For the sake of equal treatment? Implying he was a violent radical because of his blog entries? Com'on...

The interview is a complete disaster in my opinion not because of the way the man was treated or whether enough "pity" was demonstrated - it is a disaster because the interviewer is in fact... a moron.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by inuse
 


can you share your evidence that this man committed any violence?


just because you can see him causing trouble dont mean he didnt , im sure they arnt going too target the disabled man for no reason ...get real , anyway thats enough of this i know you cant change peoples minds on here next you'll be telling me the police use mind control and that there greens



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

Originally posted by drkid
reply to post by NadaCambia
 


this poor disabled protester


Do you treat all disabled people with pity?

I like to use kindness, much like I do with able bodied people.


It's a bit different when he's being accused of things that he can't possibly do, like throw rocks or "roll towards a police officer" - which hardly justifies being dragged from your wheelchair and across the street. So he's obviously not equal to an able bodied man in this case.

If he was being accused of a crime that he could have physically carried out, then that's a different story.





new topics

top topics



 
161
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join