It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC interview wheelchair user and police victim Jody McIntyre. BBC scum defend the police

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Words cannot describe how I feel after watching that! I am sick and tired of the police thinking they can do what they want, without any repercussions, remember Ian Tomlinson? smacked to the ground by a policeman at the G20 who just by chance 'wasn't wearing ID' so he can't be prosecuted! what a #ing joke! it makes my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!!

Police are worthless individuals who have lost all sense of correct behaviour and have allowed their egos to envelop them.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Words cannot describe how I feel after watching that! I am sick and tired of the police thinking they can do what they want, without any repercussions, remember Ian Tomlinson? smacked to the ground by a policeman at the G20 who just by chance 'wasn't wearing ID' so he can't be prosecuted! what a #ing joke! it makes my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!!

Police are worthless individuals who have lost all sense of correct behaviour and have allowed their egos to envelop them.

I made a post the other day regarding the recent protests on the Sky News live feed. They had an aerial helicopter filming a showdown on the high street. What's interesting is when the protestors were walking away, the police were walking up behind and pushing them over. Just like in the infamous Tomlinson footage. Really pushing people 5-10 yards to the floor, into walls, bins etc.

What was interesting is that the Sky-skycam helicopter was focused on this showdown for 20 minutes, but as soon as the ruckus started, and the police started beating people up, the helicopter zoomed out and panned to an empty street, where nothing was happening. And they didn't pan back to the street where the police were attacking innocent people until after it had stopped.

Collusion between Sky News and the Police, clearly. Sky News also had an ex police constable giving live play by play in their studio.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Just a footnote, some of you may have seen my thread yesterday about the media and police releasing pictures of rapper Lowkey

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funnily enough, the top video result for Jody is a video of him at Brooklyn College with Lowkey giving a guest talk

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... - #1 - Most Discussed (Today)) - News & Politics | #1 - Top Rated (Today)) - News & Politics

Wonder if it will become a Youtube Trending video?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This interviewer is obviously a moron. Asking a man that can't even move his own wheelchair if he was throwing rocks at the police... I bet this journalist would accuse a protester standing in front of a tank of trying to dent it with their face.

This is what passes for journalism nowadays. These are the morons that inform us every single day on world events. It is a true shame that journalism has come to this. The British Broadcasting Clowns should be boycotted - everyone should stop watching the garbage they pass for journalism.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

S&F to keep this important subject alive. I am posting links to facebook and twitter and spamming every MSM story discussion. In this forum we are mostly preaching to the converted, but if there was ever an opportunity to seperate a few sheep from the herd this is it.

Jody is an inspiration to us all is more worthy of recognition than assange imho. I would like to see them try to pin a rape charge this guy, but i wouldnt be surprised if a convenient drugs related charge would suddenly materialise if jody continues to get more popularity from the general public.

Events are happening very quickly, the youth are waking up, the elderly are waking up lets hope that my middle aged peers can tear themselves away from the innane crap that they immerse themselves in, or is it too late for them?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
bump,

14 flags? on such an important issue?

yet if this thread was a balloon proclaimed to be a u.f.o. bam 80 flags?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
And people wonder why these protests turn violent? Its the pigs who start it most if not all of the time.

Nice vid op, I missed this on the news

I thought this video compilation of the protests was pretty good.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-12-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
URL is wrong mate

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Yes sorry couldnt embed it, Iv just had to link the you tube video

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

Yes sorry couldnt embed it, Iv just had to link the you tube video

Not a problem. Cool video. All that's missing is a Rage Against the Machine soundtrack

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I see many people slamming the Police for brutality and aggressive behaviour, yet I'd doubt very much many of those people who are doing that would have the balls to do the job that they do.

The Police are there to keep the peace, protect civilians and property.

Without that, there would be anarchy.

What one earth do you think will happen if the Police just sit back and allow groups of protesters to do whatever they want to get "their own message" across to whoever it is intended?

Police are always outnumbered, they are just as human as we are and feel fear like we all can do under stressful situations. They have to think quick and yes, will no doubt make mistakes through their actions.

I'm all for peaceful demonstrations, but we all know where there are peaceful demonstrators; it will attract those that are looking to turn it violent.

Yes, it was awful to see that disabled guy getting dragged out of the wheelchair. As for not being able to cause harm due to his disability, well in one clip, he actually stood up from his chair briefly to shout in the face of a fully kitted riot policeman. I'm sure he is equally able to throw a rock too.

edit on 14-12-2010 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2010 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
I see many people slamming the Police for brutality and aggressive behaviour, yet I'd doubt very much many of those people who are doing that would have the balls to do the job that they do.

The Police are there to keep the peace, protect civilians and property.

Without that, there would be anarchy.

What one earth do you think will happen if the Police just sit back and allow groups of protesters to do whatever they want to get "their own message" across to whoever it is intended?

Police are always outnumbered, they are just as human as we are and feel fear like we all can do under stressful situations.

I'm all for peaceful demonstrations, but we all know where there are peaceful demonstrators; it will attract those that are looking to turn it violent.

Yes, it was awful to see that disabled guy getting dragged out of the wheelchair. As for not being able to cause harm due to his disability, well in one clip, he actually stood up from his chair briefly to shout in the face of a fully kitted riot policeman. I'm sure he is equally able to throw a rock too.

That's hilarious. Are you saying being a police officer is a dangerous job? What aload of tosh. Statistically incorrect, too. But all part of the right wing propoganda that any totalitarian, fascist, pro-government job is 'dangerous'

The police are there to protect government. They should be there to serve the people. Something they've long since forgotten. That's how Democracy works. Government serve the people, Police serve the people. Unfortunately we have self serving government and government serving 'police'.

The government operate illegally. Where are the police beating and harassing politicians? Politicians break serious laws every day. Where are the police to punish them?

Yet get a few anti-government protestors and the police are out to serve beatings.

The police have long been without honour. They're pawns. Government serving pawns. Technically they're an enemy of the people and therefore an enemy of Democracy.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
May God never allow me to witness something like that right in-front of me... I will be on the first flight to Guantanamo Bay after what I'll have done to these f******.........

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

The police are aggressive, I have witnessed first hand how brutal arrogant and malicious they can be.

I was once In the town with my girl friend and we started having an argument out side of a bar, and she hit me with her bag and the next thing I know I was hand cuffed and dragged into a riot van by two officers. When i got to the station these two officers accused me of hitting my girl friend, which me my girl friend and the two officers knew wasnt true.

anyway they kept me in over night and I was telling them to go check the cctv or interview my gf and find out the truth, but they wouldnt have none of it, I only got out without going to court because I signed a piece of paper saying I would behave for 12 months, I know I shouldnt of signed it but anyone who has just spent the night in cells will tell you, you just want to get out and go home.

Another time some guy grabbed my girlfriends friend in a bar and wouldnt let her go, so I told him to get off her which he did only to grab a hold of my girlfriend, so I shoved him and he came at me with a bottle but I hit him as im sure anyone would in that situation, and as the bouncers/security stepped in to settle it, me my girlfriend and her friend left the bar.

We got about 40 yards down the street when a police man stopped me and asked if I had just been fighting in that bar, as I looked back I saw the guy talking to police out side of the bar and I knew he was blaming me for starting it, and as he was bleeding from the incident I ran off, I ran for about 5 mins through a crowded area before turning into the queens gardens( a big field area with flowers and surrounded by trees) this is where the police cought me and about five of them jumped on top of me and one of them started kneeing me in my head so hard that with every blow my eye sight flashed black.

I may not of ran from the police the time I fought with that kid in the bar if it was not for losing trust in them a few years before, When my brother got into a fight and we had some guys come round and start smashing my mams house windows, some of the glass shattered onto my brothers daughter who was only around 9 motnhs old at the time.

So to stop this attack on my mams house me and my brother went outside to fight these guys until police got there (whom by the way my sister had rang) and before these guys got into the house with the kids in, To cut a long story short they came out of it worse off and as the police arrived they where a bit bloody and me and my bro got arrested and charged with GBH with intent, ABH, assault and a fray.

While me and my bro was locked up in cells waiting to attend court these guys went back to my mams house and my house while there was just my girlfriend and kid and my brothers gf and kid in the house and smashed all the windows on my house and the rest on my mams.

Now I might not be perfect and there are things I could of done better in all these circumstances but from my point of view I was defending my self or my family on two of these occasion and the other was just a blatant lie.

All the police care about is getting a conviction and not who is right or wrong.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

yes we are slamming the police for brutality and violence, or are you one of those people who condemn the protester for violence then excuse the police for doing the same thing?

if the police should not be call out for violence then why should the protesters?

if violence is wrong, then any violence is wrong is'nt it?

i take it you have never heard of reasonable force
edit on 14-12-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Are you saying being a police officer is a dangerous job? What aload of tosh.

You're not being serious are you? How many jobs do you know of that would ask you to confront and deal with violent people?

I suppose being in the army isn't dangerous too is it?

The police are there to protect government. They should be there to serve the people. Something they've long since forgotten.

They ARE here to protect and serve people, including people who work in the government.
I don't know where you live or what experiences you've had in life, but to say what you are implying is ignorant.

The government operate illegally. Where are the police beating and harassing politicians? Politicians break serious laws every day. Where are the police to punish them?

The Police are there to uphold the law. What serious laws are the politicians breaking every day? Please tell me!
If so why haven't you reported them to the Police?

Yet get a few anti-government protestors and the police are out to serve beatings. The police have long been without honour.

Seriously?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

You're not being serious are you? How many jobs do you know of that would ask you to confront and deal with violent people?

If the police have to deal with anyone evan slightly violent , then they take about 20 officers. They take at least 3 officers for a teen age shop lifter. AND they are tooled up.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

The police are aggressive, I have witnessed first hand how brutal arrogant and malicious they can be.

I was once In the town with my girl friend and we started having an argument out side of a bar, and she hit me with her bag and the next thing I know I was hand cuffed and dragged into a riot van by two officers. When i got to the station these two officers accused me of hitting my girl friend, which me my girl friend and the two officers knew wasnt true.

anyway they kept me in over night and I was telling them to go check the cctv or interview my gf and find out the truth, but they wouldnt have none of it, I only got out without going to court because I signed a piece of paper saying I would behave for 12 months, I know I shouldnt of signed it but anyone who has just spent the night in cells will tell you, you just want to get out and go home.

Another time some guy grabbed my girlfriends friend in a bar and wouldnt let her go, so I told him to get off her which he did only to grab a hold of my girlfriend, so I shoved him and he came at me with a bottle but I hit him as im sure anyone would in that situation, and as the bouncers/security stepped in to settle it, me my girlfriend and her friend left the bar.

We got about 40 yards down the street when a police man stopped me and asked if I had just been fighting in that bar, as I looked back I saw the guy talking to police out side of the bar and I knew he was blaming me for starting it and as he was bleeding from the incident I ran off, I ran for about 5 mins through a crowded area before turning into the queens gardens( a big field area with flowers and surrounded by trees, this is where the police cought me and about 5 of them jumped on top of me and on of them started kneeing me in my head so hard that with every blow my eye sight flashed black.

I may not of ran from the police the time I fought with that kid in the bar if it was not for losing trust in them a few years before, When my brother got into a fight and we had some guys come round and start smashing my mams house windows, some of the glass shattered onto my brothers daughter who was only around 9 motnhs old at the time.

So to stop this attack on my mams house me and my brother went outside to fight these guys until police got there (whom by the way my sister had rang) and before these guys got into the house with the kids in, To cut a long story short they came out of it worse off and as the police arrived they where a bit bloody and me and my bro got arrested and charged with GBH with intent, ABH, assault and a fray.

While me and my bro was locked up in cells waiting to attend court these guys went back to my mams house and my house while there was just my girlfriend and kid and my brothers gf and kid in the house and smashed all the windows on my house and the rest on my mams.

Now I might not be perfect and there are things I could of done better in all these circumstances but from my point of view I was defending my self or my family on two of these occasion and the other was just a blatant lie.

All the police care about is getting a conviction and not who is right or wrong.

Thanks

Police injustice against the common man is so common that it's unfair to claim it's just a small few. Anyone who's lived for even a brief time in the real world knows how the police treat us common folk. It's a culture within the police force that needs to be eradicated.

Myself as a young one have had a few run ins. There's a watering-hole in town directly across from the police station where most the police officers go to. The behaviour is beyond belief. I must go back there with a hidden camera. Racism and Classism is the order of the day.

www.bbc.co.uk...

This fine gentleman once threatened to break my legs and gave me a bit of rough treatment. Now the local police want nothing to do with him, for obvious reasons. I assure you at the time they were complacent and had a good laugh while he assaulted me and a friend.

There's a massive culture problem within the police community. Good cops become bad cops, or turn the other cheek while bad cops play bad cop.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

I can account for many dealings with the Police over the years.

Some were complete ar*eh*les who threw their power around like they owned you. Complaints were made aginst them.

However, the vast majority of police I've dealt with were great, helpful and friendly.

I'm proud of our British Police force for the job they do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join