It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hope its ok to post this hear and if not, feel free to move it mods alrite

These where inspired by two wondefull people. a peom for each 1 lol..here it they are (they aint got names)

1. the trees brustle in the wind, the streams come slowly down the moutains. blowing so smoothly and the water so gently like the voice and touch of you. the sun rises up in the north and shines on all the terrain. like your love filling the earth just like grass fills the land. you smile upon me...and i gladly take ur hand holding tight like a wizard holds his wand. the warmth of your unique features heats the villages and keeps us warm. when the night falls my spirit still remains high as i'm lovingly and openly blessed with you in my life

2. as valuable as the sun is to the earth, as important as gravity is to keep our feet firmly on the ground to prevent us believing we're living in a dream apon the heavans. your words are as clear as the blue sky and a touch so gentle that not even the finest of glass would shatter. as delicate and sweet as the final chocolate, yet unearthed like so many of the greatest treasures you remain safe in our hearts

Hope you like

Rynaldo

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Wow there great!! you have a real talent there,
Very well wrote!

Asala

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   

aww hunny...as asala said...very well written

see...u have confidence...any more stuff...post it and i will be more than happy to help hun ok

gryff
xx

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thanks Asala, Gryff for your kinds words. yer, i was encouraged to share lol and if i get any more done up it would be a pleasure to put them up here.

If any1 got ideas for improvement etc it would be great to hear

Rynaldo

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Wow, I liked them. Nice word choice, and description. I write alot of poetry myself.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ok, time for guess the poem. This one is fairly easy, here goes...

Seven Blackbirds sitting in a Tree
Count them and see what they be

1 for sorrow
2 for joy
3 for a girl
4 for a boy
5 for silver
6 for gold
7 for a story
that's never been told

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Favorite poets anyone?

Read alot of Charles Bukowski a while back, pretty interesting stuff. Check him out: www.popsubculture.com...

Also really like Tim Burton's Melancholly Death Of Oysterboy.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
A little pixy poem

new topics

top topics

join