It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks is NOT NWO! The govs. 3 part plan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm disappointed in those who think wikileaks is an "inside job".

So many people here are already claiming that wikileaks is an inside job. My question; wheres the proof?

Would the government have told these credit card companies and paypal to stop providing their services to wikileaks if they were profiting from it?

Would these questionable ladies have banded together in an attempt to assault Assange's character if he were indeed some US intelligence asset? I think most people easily recognized this early on as a smear campaign which indeed it was. With these 2 rape cases it's his word vs. theirs, and who stands to gain? The ladies do, they gain much desired revenge. Julian is being held at the moment, would this have happened to a US intelligence asset?

Lets talk about possibility.

It is very possible for an organization to leak certain documents in order to personally gain from them. One bank could have leaked documents or paid someone to leak documents about bank #2 in order to gain. This is very possible, but Julian and wikileaks would not be involved on that inside deal.

I doubt that wikileaks is working for US intelligence, however, the split of wikileaks and openleaks offers up many questions. Imagine this; and I have no proof concerning this theory:

The CIA could have made an inside deal with Daniel Domscheit-Berg former employee of wikileaks.
If you don't already know, openleaks is a split off of wikileaks. Here is their plan:

1) The CIA or other shady alphabet organization paid off those ladies to lie about the rape landing Julian in jail which decapitated the head of the snake. While the head of wikileaks is in jail without access to internet or a phone, it was time for step 2.
2) Pay off Daniel Domscheit-Berg and offer him immunity to legal consequences involving wikileaks to form openleaks. Wikileaks is a hot topic right now which makes it perfect timing for a similar site to be set up. This new site will take leaked cables and forward them to a government database where the interesting ones will be destroyed and the un-damaging ones will be forwarded back to openleaks and then forwarded to journalists.
3) Keep Julian detained at all costs. (espionage charges) Wikileaks will crumble as this new gov. sponsored openleaks will take the reigns from wikileaks.

This is merely a theory. There is no evidence that I have personally found supporting this. I don't even necessarily believe this theory myself, but it certainly is a possibility. Comments?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
There are buckets and buckets and buckets of proof. I am not going to sit here and post all of it, as I didn't record every step of my research. But there is plenty of proof that this is a controlled leak at best. How about the fact that Mr. Assange was hanging out at the US Embassy not even less than a year ago... Julian - Loving the big life.... Or how about the fact that he didn't release anything on Israel because he made a "backroom deal" with them before the start of the leaks? Or how about the fact that Julian isn't against war as long as "humane". This dude has bull# written all over him. Or how about the fact that the majority of the leaks are Pro war against Iran and Pakistan...hmmmmmm Wonder who wants a war with those guys.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

agreed, cia "cant find him" but somehow get anonymous recruits arrested. its a big distraction, im not on the fence anymore, too much coincidence and cia-styleactivity/deception

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
There are buckets and buckets and buckets of proof.... How about the fact that Mr. Assange was hanging out at the US Embassy not even less than a year ago...

He went there as a guest as part of a joke. Apparently you haven't researched enough.
The rest of the things you mentioned are just assumptions.

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching
reply to post by Bonified Ween

agreed, cia "cant find him" but somehow get anonymous recruits arrested. its a big distraction, im not on the fence anymore, too much coincidence and cia-styleactivity/deception

What were the CIA looking for him for? He had no charges in relation to wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Oh and your boy just made bail - just in time for the Holidays......... Yeah the one who is the international criminal according to MSM. Funny how things work out, mister "It was all a joke". Well guess what, the joke is on you!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Israel is only country, it seems, to have benefited from these leaks.
How come no 9/11 leaks???? Wasn't he wining and dining with the US senate a few months ago??

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

edit on 14-12-2010 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Israel is only country, it seems, to have benefited from these leaks.
How come no 9/11 leaks???? Wasn't he wining and dining with the US senate a few months ago??

edit on 14-12-2010 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

The 9-11 leaks could be the poison pill. We don't know yet so its too early to call "inside job!"

As for the visit to the embassy I already explained above about what that was about. No offense but that just shows you guys see your own things which is a far cry from reality.

Yes he did make bail; but with an ankle bracelet. How convenient that he will have to be at the cop shop at 6:00 PM everyday while the US are creating charges. Can't run now, I'm afraid.
edit on 14-12-2010 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

top topics

join