It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga failed...who's NEXT?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I see no body talking about Baba Vanga lately...what happened?
proven fake as many of the prediction posted here on ATS.

what's the next hoax?
there most be a few to get entertained with before 2012.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

How has she failed? She said in November 2010 WW3 will start...starting as a regular war and progressing to a nuclear war. I'd say until that # in Korea is over you can start saying she failed. From the looks of it though it seems the conflict down there is escelating. America has just put South Korea under their nuclear NATO umbrella for the first time in history...meaning, that if North Korea attacks the South again, the US will step in with everything they got.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You can use me if you like...

2011 will see many earthquakes, volcanoes and natural disasters, there will be great political tension between different nations.
A famous young person will die from a drug overdose, a famous old person will die of cancer.
December in the US will be cold
The year will start in January and end some time around late December

I think that about covers it.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by metalpr

How has she failed? She said in November 2010 WW3 will start...starting as a regular war and progressing to a nuclear war. I'd say until that # in Korea is over you can start saying she failed. From the looks of it though it seems the conflict down there is escelating. America has just put South Korea under their nuclear NATO umbrella for the first time in history...meaning, that if North Korea attacks the South again, the US will step in with everything they got.

The rhetoric has died down.

Meaning, when war actually begins, it will begin. November has gone and passed.Her prediction was wrong; as all human beings are capable of being.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Heh ... thanks for the chuckle Spanners

Do you call it Pragmatic Prophecy?
edit on 14/12/10 by Horza because: change text

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I really dont see how she failed..
She predicted ww2 AND 9/11
Pretty good for a blind old woman i think.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

i think your predictions are the most far fetched i have seen on ATS for some time

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I've been wondering if anyone else was thinking of Baba during November.
I must admit, when the DPRK shelled the South Korean island I thought "oh, here we go, Baba was right", but now, not so much.
Still, that may well have benn the opening salvo of World War Three, the south is still engaging in very provocative rhetoric against the north, and lil ol' Kim doesn't take too kindly to that sort of stuff.
The thing about the Korean conflict is that it all hangs on the whim of a madman. If he decides "F**k it, I'm gonna fire" (and he very may well do just that) then the potential for a very big war is definately there. Big, as in, China, Russia, DPRK, Iran, Syria, Indonesia and ALL of their allys, versus USA, Europe, Japan, Korea and Aussie. And at a time when U.S. forces are spread thin and the European economy and social unrest are at the forefront of concerns, I don't rate our chances too highly at all.

So, it still remains to be seen if those shots were the opening of World War Three. Baba said it would esculate and last until March 2011. So I guess we'll know very very soon huh?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by metalpr

North and South Korea has been in a cold war for years!
what happened lately is just part of the game.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
You can use me if you like...

2011 will see many earthquakes, volcanoes and natural disasters, there will be great political tension between different nations.
A famous young person will die from a drug overdose, a famous old person will die of cancer.
December in the US will be cold
The year will start in January and end some time around late December

I think that about covers it.

I don't know why but I think your predictions will fulfill for sure

I add to that predictions, that there won't be a presidential election in the US during 2011 and there will be no snow in the Caribbean next year.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hello guys, I am new to this site, I just saw your post and I felt I ought to share some information.

I am a native bulgarian and I know the truth about Vanga, and it is she was a real phenomenon.

The number one thing that I have to let you know guys, is that the famous time table that runs in the internet is a total bull. It has been fabricated by some fake russian so called journalists, then posted on the internet and since then it just confuses people. Let me be clear about this: there is no prophecy about a third world war starting in 2010.

I cannot really say that this prophecy was real to, but what I can tell you is 100% sure is, when she was alive, they asked her what the future holds, and she said, 'The 8th will come and seal the final peace'. When they asked her when this time will come, she said 'It is still too early, Siriya still has not fallen'. So now you know - when Sirya falls, for good or bad, there will be something big going on...but it be something positive.

Baba Vanga has always been giving correct predictions...truth is she never was eager to speak about politics and the future of the world, she was always more into helping people about diseases...and there are thousands upon thoussands people here in Bulgaria that can swear in their kids she cured them.

There are however some predictions about future world events she has made, and believe me, guys, she has been 100% right on all of them. Now please bare in mind she was a blind, illiterate woman in a bulgarian village and since a kid she has been blind. She said something like ' the iron birds will hit the two tall brothers'' and of course that's 9/11.

She then said that Kursk will sink under water and they will weep about it..now let me tell you that Kursk is a Russian city in Siberia that is hundreds of miles away from the shore, and people then used to say that's some kind of mumbo-jumbo...but when the atomic submarine kursk with all the crew sunk, they all said 'Vanga was right again'.

So, guys, do not be afraid of the future, because she said that there will be a final peace and good times ahead. She said that in Bulgaria the life will be good and I trust her 100%. Remember - the key is Siria - when it goes down, the big change is coming to earth. Peace!

new topics

top topics

join