It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new Al-Qaeda video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I emailed Laura Mansfield from the Northeast Intelligence network. She is one of their arabic translators. I mentioned that there were new files on the Zarqawi site. And asked if they would be / were doing a translation of them.

Here is her response.

Thank you. Yes, we have had these since yesterday and are working on a translation and analysis

They are important.

We always appreciate it when our readers let us know of new messages. Thanks very much.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
good god, their sending Christian Missionaries into Iraq. How stupid. Like who cares about religion when people around you are dying... People are better off as atheists...

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The Northeast Inelligence network has posted translations from these new audio tapes on the website.

The Northeast Intelligence Network

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
good god, their sending Christian Missionaries into Iraq. How stupid. Like who cares about religion when people around you are dying... People are better off as atheists...

You are right. Jews, Christians and Muslims are more and more crazy and all they will do is distroying the world, thank to the hate Bush bring in Iraq and mid east for oil and power only (maybe prophecy too).
But in my point of view of Catholic, I think Christians are the real Antichrist, Romans first (not Vatican).
I also don't believe in those video, much of them are fake by Al CIAda.
You should see the Index and reference to 9/11 thread, the first in war against terrorism.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join