It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union in 2011?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
Why does every Canadian choose Australia as the place to run to?
Funny, my other half ran into an Australian at Tim Hortons today.
The guy chose Canada to run off to.

Every Canadian... Run... Nah... We'd stay and fight until the last drop leaves our veins. This is my homeland, best country in the world as far as I'm concerned.
edit on 14-12-2010 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Yes, Kanasa City is going to be the central distribution hub for all the stuff, coming from that New Super Port in Mexico.

Yes all kinds of new Super Highways linking Dos Three Amigos, Ha Ha Ha Ha

Hey, can you speak spanish.

Man the US Americans and the Cannadian Americans are almost as dumb as the Germans before WWII, yes it's those dang Commies they did it to the Mother Land, HEIL HITLER.
edit on 13-12-2010 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

Canadian Americans... he he... that was funny. Your edumacated aren't you!?
edit on 14-12-2010 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I doubt it. The EU is breaking up before our eyes.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamenie
well dose it really have to be a bad thing it just means more support from canada and mexico and if they do take on our debt it would help right? and myaby the value of the amero will be better and it will boost the econemy of all three nations you never know change isint always bad but on the other hand i dont like change tisk tisk tisk

Not to be an ass. But why should anyone help the US out of debt. We each have our own. It's the US Government that decided the Department of Defense's budget was $680 billion. Defense-related expenditures outside of the Department of Defense constitute between $319 billion and $654 billion in additional spending, bringing the total for defense spending to between $1.01 and $1.35 trillion in fiscal year 2010. The military of the United States is deployed in more than 150 countries around the world, with more than 369,000 of its 1,479,551 active-duty personnel serving outside the United States and its territories.

en.wikipedia.org...

Tell your government to invest in it's people rather than it's power world wide and things will improve.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Tell your government to invest in it's people rather than it's power world wide and things will improve.

Amen Brother!!!

If i moved out of this future Fallout 3(my Son plays the game.Our U.S future maybe?) Country, i think i would move to Switzerland.
Quality of life index rates them in a tie with Australia as the 2nd best place to live in the World. I wouldn't go to Australia because for the most part they don't like Americans.
Maybe Germany. Most of my relatives live in Switzerland,Germany and Ireland.
France is the number 1 place to live according to surveys. But i damn sure don't want to live amongst a bunch of sissy's..
Best places to live in 2010

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The problem of moving to another country is you need to do it. I haven't done it nor would I leave Canada. I would think that it's a complicated matter that takes time and effort unless everything you own is fluid or you can drop quickly. Most people I know couldn't do it. I won't do it. What I will do is fight the NAU.I will continue to post any information on this proposed and close to reality transition of Canada changing from nation to being part of the NAU. Admittedly, there are deals that must be done business-wise but for the good of the people and as you know the NAFTA was supposed to be part of it. I don't think it was. Anything can be bought at a price but my freedom will be bought with blood. Too many Canadians have given their lives to for us see Canada lose over business deals. Its going in the wrong direction. I don't think violence is the answer as we see it happening all over the world. The people of Canada need to find out about this. Probably more than 90% of Canadians don't know about this secret dealing and perhaps even some of the ones that do think its a good idea because they have been seduced by the words of people who tell them a good story- a fantasy or dream no less.

To me Canada is great the way it is. Let's keep it like it is and fix the things we can. The Canadian people should have been consulted on this much like the people of British Columbia should have been consulted about the Harmonized Sales Tax (HST). There was no way to get away from the HSTonce the federal government gave the province millions of dollars.

We must continue to protest this deal even though they say we don't know about it, 'better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

Take care.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Sorry about that CD. I searched for a thread at least similar to this one and couldn't find one, so i figured i post something. Didn't mean to step on your toes bud

This kind of crap makes me want to get into politics in someways. There are a few good parties starting up, that with enough angry voters one may actually pull its weight. I don't really trust the electoral system a feel it's completely rigged anyways, so it almost seems like a worthless idea on the other side of things.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Socratic Method

Okay, no one likes me to mention someone, but I have to give credence to the source.

Mutually Assured Economic Destruction.

That is something that Glenn Beck brought to the table.

Hey, he or his researchers got it right.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If I was Canadian, I would be livid. This is in America's best interest but definitely not Canada's. I used to be very proud to be an American,now it just seems to be more of an embarrassment. Sorry Canada for what's about to happen to you, get used to pushing 1 for English and you may need to learn some Spanish.
edit on 16-12-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eArth33lr

The debt may get repudiated and/or renegotiated but I don't see that happening. If the US does have debt problems it will take down the world market.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, on the plus side, a North American Union would mean the same currency. It'd be useless to relocate to Mexico for profitability for these manufacturing people.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
You fellow ATS'ers are panzies to even think about running from problems you help create. You voted, you created the headache's. And now you wanna tuck your tails and run? No wonder this country is the way it is. Bunch of hippy, computer puss bots. It is you robots that the TPTB will kill off first while me and my militia here in texas will bring the American Republic back.
If the North American Union does go in effect be sure to watch your news programs to hear about Washington D.C. burning in flames as bombs will drop and guilty people will die. Remember guilty people, not innoccent(spelling?) people. The Republic of Texas will rise again while your CSA (Corrupted States of America) will burn from foreign bombs.
Join us and flourish. Or stay in the CSA and die in FEMA camps. You want the truth about aliens? They do exist. They kill, they study, experiment, eat (they love you fat people for the denser bones), turned into slaves to work until the grind you up into a fine digestive soup. How do I know this you ask? Just open your f*ing eyes and travel to Dulce, NM and spend a couple of nights in the desert alone with a spotlight. Believe what you want. Deny truth as always. Hide behind your computer monitor and continue eating your cheetos while me and my men are fighting for the freedom we use to have before 1776.
Burn a bank down. Watch the elitetists run to the scene and shoot them down. Dont be scared. This is our country, not theirs. We pay in every year to be protected yet we are the ones being killed. Stand up and fight or die trying. Your masonic forefathers would want that from you. FAGS!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
If this happens here in Canada us Canadians will not stand for it. Trust me on this.

Just remember what happened during the war of 1812. White house got burned down bigtime.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

Exactly! It will happen again. We can have a union with Canada. But here is some food for thought. Who is going to be the dictator for the North American Union? Will Osama Bin Obama declare a state of emergency on the Corruptive States of America before he is out of office to stay in power? This would be the idea for the TPTB as he would claim 800 million plus lives minus me, my militia, and my family. I wanna roast some marsh mellows on the white house lawn with Obama at the top of the burn pile. Is that too harsh to say? Pretty funny how a muslim monkey is a puppet to the families that were forced from over seas to create banking systems to own you robots here in America. Home of the slaved, land of the blind.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Yes, Kanasa City is going to be the central distribution hub for all the stuff, coming from that New Super Port in Mexico.

Yes all kinds of new Super Highways linking Dos Three Amigos, Ha Ha Ha Ha

Many of the highways and bridges in the USA have been sold to foreign entities. Maybe it's the same entities that have split interest on the repossessed homes.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that soon everyone will have to pay a toll to cross the bridge as well as give an entertaining strip search and vehicle x-ray to get more than 10 miles in the near future.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
this is why america needs it's undesirable anarchist types. they keep making americans looking bad so we can have the place to ourselves and even be a little more self sustaining. geez if there were more moonshiners, potgrowers, linchmobs, militias, and lots more folk in america who don't take too kindly around here, we could have the place to ourselves. in fact there would not be an over population problem if justifiable homicide came back.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I once thought this was a good idea until I realized how dangerous this could be. I also 'believe' if you consider all of the facts concerning the birth of the corp we now call the 'Americas', one can see that this was apart of the plan from day 0. People have already been bred for this about for about 100+years now. They slowly removed our sovereignty "because of security reasons" and reinforced their ideas of a safe place.

This plan has BEEN in effect but it hasn't been solidified, and that is exactly what this is to bring. Consider the average U.S. citizen that proclaims loudly that he is american, but will argue you until the sunrise about how he is different from Mexicans or Canadians which are Americans also (for those who still seem to think this way). You should instead shout about your citizenship which is the very tool that banished your sovereignty btw. Lets compare this to people around the world just for a sec.
A guy of West Asia (europe is a penninsula (sp?) all real continents start with an A)
will say that he is "French" or "English" etc.....A lady from the continent now known as Africa might express her nationality as such, I am Nigerian, Egyptian, Ethiopian, or a Ku#e etc.......
But only here in North America, do we describe ourselves by the landmass. Coincidently the people who had their hand in the making of this country now suffers from this same sickness.
To say you are american not only is foolish, but is also disrespectful when you tell your "american"brothers that they have no place on our soil considering the fact that the europeans were immigrants and the descendants of them would be "citizens" by law. But not American by law, considering the "old", "original" definition was
American- any of the copper colored indigenous or aboriginal peoples of the american continents(taken from mental notes from oxford).
I am getting a little off track, I wanted to state so facts to bring some clarity to the fact, at one point in time people on this soil describe themselves by there state/territory.
Back to my original example someone for the USofA would say, I am Californian, Hawaiian, Alaskan, or a Texan etc......Instead, in the more recent times we have been bred to exclude our individuality and our sovereignty. Our states STILL fly their own flags for a reason. They also still have anthems, official flowers and animals. LETS NOT FORGET THAT. When we throw that down the drain, there is no-thing left. The reason the Fed's and other agencies, and the private hand have so much power is because WE ARE GIVING THEM the power that was intended for our states as a collective which equals The United states.
We can't even get our heads out of the sand fast enough to see this scam as a whole, and when we figure this out, the union will be formed. Our heads will be free but now we are buried from the neck down.

So at the end of the day NO TO ANY union and currency that will NOT recognize US as a sovereign people and as a collective of individuals. Our oneness is the sum of our differences as individuals not our similarities as drones. Like the ol' Americans said once upon a time "Power to the People".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join