It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
- The Canadian and U.S. governments, in partnership with industry must increase their efforts to identify areas where regulatory cooperation would be mutually beneficial. Both governments must focus on the removal of inefficiencies and redundancies as well as the elimination of unnecessary regulatory barriers in key sectors.
- The Canadian government must ensure that regulatory cooperation be one of the core policies for Canada’s engagement with the U.S.
- The Canadian government should avoid the adoption of an overly burdensome and complex financial regulatory system that will negatively affect Canadian firms.
- The Canadian government must immediately update Canadian copyright law to reflect the modern digital age. It is important that updates to Canadian copyright laws provide clear, predictable and fair guidelines in accordance with the stated objectives of the legislation.
- The Canadian and U.S. governments should examine the feasibility of creating a more permanent and integrated regulatory review process. There is a clear need to update current governance mechanisms and institutions through which North American regulatory policies are adopted.
Originally posted by boondock-saint
go ahead and let them dump
this NAU or NWO on the
people and see what happens.
Originally posted by pajoly
Does that mean I can become Canadian? Yes please. Americans are stupid and arrogant and our government is increasingly fascist. I'd try my luck in Canada any day, with preference given to Victoria, Vancouver or Cape Breton Island.
Originally posted by stirling
reply to post by pajoly
If you think the US is fscist waitll you get to canada.....we got NO rights, Pierre treudeau gave them all away....
At least your constitution is a written document.