It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Assange Exposed as CIA Manchurian Candidate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
well I realize I'm just a nobody but I need
to correct Tarpley on 2 points in that video.

1) The wikileaks advisory board member who works
at Cali Berkley is a female, not a male. He referred to
her twice in that video as HE. He is a SHE.

2) Assange did not attend 37 schools as quoted
by Tarpley. He moved 37 times before he was 14 yrs old.
Some of those moves were even before he was old enough
to attend school. Plus the fact that Assange's mother
did not want Julian attending public school cuz they
taught respect for authority.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Socratic Method

Um i thought the CIA only recruited American's yeah? Well Julian is Australian ;-P

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
To summarize Tarpley's points:

1) Julian has done interviews where his voice doesn't deviate much, and thus, he's under mind control....

2) Julian's hair is no longer blonde, and therefore he's a CIA Manchurian Candidate...

3) Julian used to be a hacker, and therefore.... ??

This Tarpley, I'm not really sure what he's trying to do. He seems to be pushing out a narrative, with no evidence, in order to deflect attention back to him.... Very snake-like.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by civilchallenger
So the best evidence he is a CIA operative is that his MO is the exact opposite.

I think the best evidence is his ex-partner's damnation of WikiLeaks as a 'CIA' front, and from Assange's own mouth:

"If fleecing the CIA will assist us, then fleece we shall."

No one gets 'a little' involved with the Hydra.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by senselessgarbage
To summarize Tarpley's points:

1) Julian has done interviews where his voice doesn't deviate much, and thus, he's under mind control....

I would interpret this in another manner: he is a bad actor.
His CNN interview was preposterous. lol

2) Julian's hair is no longer blonde, and therefore he's a CIA Manchurian Candidate...

He's had a make over (i've noticed him wearing some pretty ballin suits). He recently had a cameo on Rap News.. I found that rather strange. Seems like he likes the lime-light..

3) Julian used to be a hacker, and therefore.... ??

He instantly has 'internet culture cred'. Super-hacker attacks the big bad CIA! Ooohh but they can't bring him down, switching servers, insurance passwords, blah blah blah.. it's like a bad TNN movie.

This Tarpley, I'm not really sure what he's trying to do. He seems to be pushing out a narrative, with no evidence, in order to deflect attention back to him.... Very snake-like.

Yeah, well, we wouldn't want to prove Warhol wrong, would we?
edit on 17-12-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Right now I think Assange is this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/279d5bb4048c.jpg[/atsimg]

Because people consume this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/817badec49ca.jpg[/atsimg]

Instead this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cd2336686ef.jpg[/atsimg]

Peace.

They used to wrap fish in newspapers so you could get it home from the fish shop without getting scales and juice all over everything. Apparently that practice has been outlawed for safety reasons because the ink might leach into the fish

The official CIA Task force for Wikileaks is known inside the Agency as WTF! (Weigh The Fish)
Sounds reasonable to me.

www.deathandtaxesmag.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Everyone is busy trying to debate whether Assange is for us or against us, whether he was guilty of rape etc. etc. All these non-sense.

Everybody is forgetting to ask the most important questions.

1) Are the cables released/published genuine? And if not, why is Bradley Manning being held by the government?

2) If we find out that the cables are genuine, what actions should we take to make the government accountable for their crimes?

I don't care if Assange is a rapist, an alien, goat, sheep, etc... I don't care about him at all. The only thing we should care about is the implications of the documents released. Why are we not taking action to make the government accountable for their crimes? Why is the UN secretary general not doing anything after he found out that his dna, biometrics, credit card info, etc. were stolen by the US gov and that he has been spied on? Why is Hillary Clinton still not being prosecuted?

Why are we so busy trying to debate Assange?

Right now, it does not matter whose side Assange is, right now what we have here is an opportunity to stand up for ourselves against the oppressive government.

-PEACE

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Where is poor, wretched Assange living under house arrest? In a palatial English countryhouse that looks like the Palace of Versailles. It belongs to an apparently anonymous sponsor of his, surely an aristocrat, maybe even one of those who can trace their ancestry back to Wm. the Conqueror.

Would a Tory ever encourage disruptive behavior that would damage an ally? They've always been in charge of the Empire, and now the remnants. That includes Her Majesty's Secret Service. (Some so-called "Patriots" in the U.S. claim that their country is still a Redcoat colony.)

All that, plus the fact that Assange went messing around with a female U.S. secret agent, hints at the possibility that Pres. Ahmadinejad got it right when he said it's a scheme thought up by the U.S. gov't. to stir up trouble between Iran and its neighbors, who are supposed to have urged the U.S. to attack Iran before it was too late because they fear a nuclear Iran. One can come up with reasons for the U.S. power élite wanting to reveal other matters besides that one.

The real shock, then, would be, not the alleged "leaks", but the official plot behind them.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
www.docstoc.com...'___'-as-Therapy-with-Children

I just wanted to take the time to share a link having to do with that last part of the video, about the cult using psychoactive chemicals on children... While I agree that giving a kid acid and putting him in a dark room alone for hours isn't exactly the best idea, I also know from first hand experience and from research that it will not turn someone cold and emotionless... As noted in research studies on autistic children, '___' has been known to only increase the emotional response, not diminish it...

Now, '___' and dark rooms could psychologically damage someone, but it would probably be more of a hyper-emotional case like bipolar than antisocial behavior...

And IMHO, when an intelligent individual of any age spends time alone, absorbed in self-reflection, it tends to make the individual more intelligent... And when aided by '___', more of a humanitarian as well...

And beyond all of that, there is no proof this actually happened to Assange, whether his stepfather was in a cult or not.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Friday, December 31, 2010
The Juice Media - Robert Foster - CableGate rap video

English-boy Hugo Farrant, the guy who runs THE JUICE MEDIA is an absolute genius(!) I've featured his Monckton vs Gore 'rap video' before on this blog and everybody should watch and learn.

Hugo Farrant – fills the role of the amiable Rap News anchorman, Robert Foster - as well as all the guests who appear on the show. Hailing from Branksome in the UK, Hugo is a prolific rhymer and orator, MC and spoken-word poet who regularly graces the stages and festivals of Melbourne AUS. Having spent six years rhyming and rapping, he now co-writes ~TheJuiceMedia: Rap News.

Giordano Nanni – is Rap News co-writer, composer, editor, director and researcher, whose rants and ruminations on current affairs are channeled into rhyme by Robert Foster. Hailing from Italy and South Africa, Giordano is a historian, writer, musician, indy-journalist and - in collaboration with Hugo - news writer.

This is how good independent TV journalism (and rap) should be. Rel.Ev.Ant.

mikephilbin.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by escapevelocity
Where is poor, wretched Assange living under house arrest? In a palatial English countryhouse that looks like the Palace of Versailles. It belongs to an apparently anonymous sponsor of his

No it doesn't. His "sponsor" is not anonymous. His name is Vaughan Smith.

www.upi.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You better make you what you believe to be true is completely researched without a doubt! there are so many Disinformation Agents among us, waiting in the wings and shadows of the truth! I have even caught many on here! This is how i spot them.....when you read a thread/post on whatever site your on, and its on conspiracy theories or someone blowing a whistle on the elite/government official or in this case wikileaks, and you see several overly negative feedback's in a row on information that is posted, (those are Disinformation Agents). they sway your mind away from the truth my friend. im not saying what you posted isn't true im just saying, make sure for your own beliefs that it is true, myself i do not believe it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I believe Wikileaks is very dangerous. They gain whistleblowers trust and could very well get someone to let their guard down, thus exposing themselves to the dangerous nwo/shadow government.

I'd find another avenue if I had info to leak.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think every single Obama supporter as well as Zionist is a Manchurian Candidate brainwashed into supporting communist ideals.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join