How Would You End All Religions on This Planet?

page: 32
34
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Pepeluacho
 


The ET issue doesn't answer the God question. Who created ET? What is life?




posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by AllIsOne
 


Yes, but I don't agree with your interpretation of them therefore having a belief system because they do not believe - that makes no logical sense whatsoever.


It is not my interpretation because there is no proof either way. Do I need to elaborate?



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
most religions are all derivitives of one single belief!

compress all religions back into the one belief that they are and then destroy the one belief!

u cant take down an ant hill by killing all the many ants but if u kill the queen! u kill them!


What would that one belief be? Please explain further.



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
My friend,

reply to post by mamabeth
 


I HAVE ended all religions,
I dont acknowledge they excist,
Its not part of my life,
What are we talking about again?

Be safe be well,

Spiro



Love that answer. You are in control.



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne
 


everything rooted to what ancients believe!

beings..or god came down from the stars and created man through science and technology that they could not understand so they called them gods!

they were not gods however they were being from another planet!

like us they are there own gods made of the stars from the universe therefore the universe is god!

but most people especially the christians still believe they cant be god and worship the alien!

i know i'am a god as the universe is god! we are all god!



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic
 


Interesting. Who or what created ET?



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne
 


the universe! i take it i didnt explain it good enough then?



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic
 


You did, but it is hard for me to understand the jump from space dust to life ... As I understand it that's also where Darwin had his questions. I do understand the concept of evolution and mutation, but what was the initial motor?
edit on 17-12-2010 by AllIsOne because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne
 


the soul is made up of the same energy that drives a star! it's invisible energy that is called spiritual energy and basically what it is...

it's like the signal from one nerve to another or a nerve to or from a brain!

that signal travels through out ur body carrying messages and is made up of eletrical current or what have u

well ur soul is like that to the universe it is connected to it spiritually while ur body is connected to it physically!

u cannot see ur soul with ur eyes but u can know it's there b/c u do what u do without thinkin about it!

that is ur soul YOU knowing exactly what u wanna do!



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I believe all true spirituality died when the indigenous were slaughtered. As a race , we are lost because we've been so set on killing each other and rewriting history , that we don't know our roots, we don't know where we came from or who the hell we are. Religion is just a way of "conquer and rewrite" ...they all come together in the end. How would I destroy organized religion? With education and living by example ..now that's not something many people do :live by example . www.youtube.com...



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by AllIsOne
 


everything rooted to what ancients believe!

beings..or god came down from the stars and created man through science and technology that they could not understand so they called them gods!

they were not gods however they were being from another planet!

like us they are there own gods made of the stars from the universe therefore the universe is god!

but most people especially the christians still believe they cant be god and worship the alien!

i know i'am a god as the universe is god! we are all god!


wat

why they did they do that?



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by AllIsOne
 


the soul is made up of the same energy that drives a star! it's invisible energy that is called spiritual energy and basically what it is...

it's like the signal from one nerve to another or a nerve to or from a brain!

that signal travels through out ur body carrying messages and is made up of eletrical current or what have u

well ur soul is like that to the universe it is connected to it spiritually while ur body is connected to it physically!

u cannot see ur soul with ur eyes but u can know it's there b/c u do what u do without thinkin about it!

that is ur soul YOU knowing exactly what u wanna do!


Your reply is the best I've seen yet.

BTW, do you text a lot?

To answer the OP's question though, I would take take all religious leaders from all faiths from across the globe, and gently line them up against a wall. Probably the great wall of China. I don't think I need to tell you what happens next. Televise the proceedings via dedicated satellites to all corners of the globe simultaneously.

Literally put the fear of God into people by showing and telling them that this is what will happen if you keep practicing organized religion. Of any kind. We would essentially have to make this an Orwellian world for religious purposes.And in order for that to realistically happen on this planet in this day and age would take the worlds population (minus the religious leaders of course) to come to the agreement that we would all give up a great deal of our privacy's in order to keep organized religions dead. You can believe in any kind of higher power you want. Worship a can of soup for all I care. Just don't organize your faith. I don't want to hear about it. Don't put someone else in charge of your faith, I don't want to live with that kind of idiocy.

And whatever you do, don't try to shove it down my throat. I'll have a response to that you're not going to like very much



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheShadows
 


I'll die a martyr by poopooing any anti-religious fascism and defying it. We have the right to believe what we want, and assemble together and follow it together.
edit on 17-12-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by InTheShadows
 


I'll die a martyr by poopooing any anti-religious fascism and defying it. We have the right to believe what we want, and assemble together and follow it together.
edit on 17-12-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)


True, but you don't have the right to shove your beliefs down our throats and threaten our children with hellfire if they don't follow your impossible rules. When you BACK OFF of other people's rights you will then have the respect and credibility you clearly have lost. Until then, practice what you preach and stop being hypocrites.



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Isawsomething
 


I don't go preaching my religion to people. It's up to them to find the truth for themselves. It's my right to assemble with whoever I want to practice my religion.

For someone who probably hated the inquisition, you sure are a hypocrite.



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Isawsomething
 


I don't go preaching my religion to people. It's up to them to find the truth for themselves. It's my right to assemble with whoever I want to practice my religion.

For someone who probably hated the inquisition, you sure are a hypocrite.


Plural. I'm talking about your kind, I'm actually glad you're not spreading your disease around town. And yes, I can be a hypocrite, the only difference is I am willing to admit it. I am not holier-than-thou. Are you?



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Isawsomething
 


I'm not holier-than-thou, but if you hated the inquisition, why the # would you go out and kill people for what they believe? The anti-religion fanaticism is staggering.



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheShadows
 


Wow.

It's one thing to dislike organized religion and simply do the logical thing in response to that mindset (i.e., avoid being a member of it).

It's quite another to deny to others the same freedoms you want for yourself, to worship or not and to not have another's beliefs or ways of worship shoved down your throat. And even to go far beyond that and brutally destroy the lives of people, and tear apart their families and friends over it.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Ariel because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-12-2010 by Ariel because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000
 


Well, clearly you are referring to debates with other members as I only suggested education to lift the religious veil of ignorance, not genocide. I can, however, understand why opposing groups would want to exterminate the plague of religion off of the face of the planet. After all, it is the same reason why you (your kind) and your God want to exterminate everyone that does not belong to your clique. You know, the gays, the atheists and all the other sinners. In a perfect world, everyone would keep their beliefs to themselves and we would be admiring each others differences, not preying on them. I really hope you can see why we too crave that respect and the right to do as we please with our lives as you do, just don't take away ours. Have a nice day.



posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Isawsomething
 


I'm not taking away anyone's rights. I don't support a merge between church and state. Live and let live. Religious freedom for all.

And it's not like I want a hell to exist. If I could choose reality I would choose that a place like hell doesn't exist. But just because I dislike it, doesn't mean it couldn't possibly be true. I found truth in the bible while approaching it from a disbelieving point of view. Now if some of the uplifting things are true, even some of the downright terrifying things could be true too. I don't dismiss hell outright just because the idea scares the crap out of me. If God will send people to hell--and I certainly hope this is false teaching--then He will, and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I personally don't wish it upon anyone. So why are you assuming I want you to be tortured brutally?
edit on 17-12-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)





new topics
 
34
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

log in

join