It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Would You End All Religions on This Planet?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111
reply to post by mamabeth

Exactly how the elite have planned it out in all religious texts. The final end days were Chirstians, Muslims and Jews etc are at each others throat, this is when your so called 'nut jobs' kill each other, hence a fresh start for a New World Order, whilst I will be watching from the sidelines eating popcorn.

-Naeem

Correct me if im wrong but planned out in ALL religious texts? Since when did christianity speak of wars with islam, same with judaism? there are no scriptures showing that neither, otherwise it would give claim to islamic autheniticity as the divine scipture.

Also the 'elite' havent planned anything in the Quran because it remains intact from alteration.

In the Quran however does show somewhat a 'plan' of how things would play out, and it surely doesnt involve everyone killing eachohter like some royal rumble lol. Quran tells us of a war on 'jews' (

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Don't have time to read all responses... If I repeat what has already been said, I apologize.

I would end all religions of the world by offering them a better deal. We are simple primates, and generally, we pick the easiest fruit. Destroy religion with logic and ideas. The gods of the old world were created as mythology to explain why the regional river basin would flood every couple of years and destroy the livestock and peoples. More recently, religion has been used as a tool to explain away war and conflict.

With something as gentle and nuanced as an idea, we can defeat war and we can defeat religion. We can defeat the economic system as it stands and we can stamp out injustice. There is no room for religion and other logical fallacies in a world that is guided by principled logic. By simply having an alternative explanation to how the universe works (one based on observations of the eyes, and nose and hands and tongue and ears), religion will fall withered from the tree of humanity; there will be no great battle. There is no need for bloodshed and there is no place for violence.

Two of my favorite quotes to sum this up, both from Nietzsche. The first is with reference to those of faith, who cling to it in lieu of facing reality. The second quote is for those of you who think that violence and other extreme measures are an appropriate means to an end.

"Behold the good and just! Whom do they hate most? Him who breaketh
up their tables of values, the breaker, the lawbreaker:- he,
however, is the creator.
Behold the believers of all beliefs! Whom do they hate most? Him who
breaketh up their tables of values, the breaker, the law-breaker-
he, however, is the creator."

"He who fights with monsters should be careful least he thereby becomes a monster. When you stare at the abyss, the abyss stares back at you."

I work every single day as a scientist to break your tables of values. Likewise, I work every single day as a scientist to quite thoughtfully and carefully fight monsters.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Well put sir! and eloquently stated. I think Orwell's 1984 gave us a hint of this, among other things. As well as a few other "literary" works.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobbinHood
reply to post by Condemned1990

I can't imagine wanting to kill ANYONE. You really give atheists a bad name here. No modern Christian would ever advocate ending another person's life for his beliefs. Jesus was always preaching tolerance.

You must not have heard about Fred Phelps his family here is his daughter Shirley.

Real Classy isnt she.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
I am getting so sick and tired of everyones' constant rantings
against christianity and all religions.Why don't you all decide
what to do about all of us "religious" nutjobs.
Go on,I dare you all! Just how would you end all religions on
this planet?
What would be your final solution to all persons of faith?

Suicide usually does the job. Takes care of everything. Nothing left. Goodbye. End of story. The stage play's over.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

Originally posted by Condemned1990
I would torture and then slaughter all religious people, especially christians. That's my honest answer.

To bad you never lived when the Romans were doing it, you would have loved that time period.

That level of hate was predicted by Jesus, himself
Yes, it would have been nice to live in that time period and watch them torture and kill Jesus. The only thing I would be missing is popcorn for the presentation.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Hahaha. Indeed how? By eliminating all people evenly?

Great answers, great thread. Make people to crawl in discomfort

Honestly, I don't like religion bashers as I don't like bible bashers either. They are both enemies of freedom and equality.

Many people cannot see that religions are just beliefs in the vast sea of beliefs. Do you believe in NWO? Do you believe in aliens? Do you believe in OS? Do you believe that S will HTF? Do you believe that your neighbour is a spy? Do you believe that smoking is unhealthy? Do you believe in Santa?

Why can't people just agree to disagree with their beliefs? How hard it is to understand that there will always be as many realities as there are people?

So, to end all religions, we would have to extinct ourselves totally.

-v
edit on 14-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 2345

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
How Would You End All Religions on This Planet?,

Truth and education.

- Tell the truth about how Islam was started - by a mass murdering thief and liar and that the Qu'ran is easily debunked.

- Tell the truth about the 10 Commandments - Moses lifted 9/10 of them from the Egyptian Book of the Dead.

- Tell the truth about the Psalms - David didn't write all of them (any?) - they came from Akenatens hymns to his Aten God.

- Etc etc

What would be your final solution to all persons of faith?

Um .. I don't really like the term 'final solution'. It's very nazi-esque.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Westboro baptist "church" is a large family with
tax exemption status.With several family members
holding law degrees.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I agree. Her level of hate and evil that she and her church preach is disgusting. There are extremists in all religions. If its not religions it will be something else Humans will always seek ways to feel superior to other humans. Im very surprised none of the members of the Westburo baptist church have been shot during one of their protests.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
I would just use the high tech gadgetry and perhaps even some cinema style special effects to make it appear that Jesus and Mohammed, and Gaia etc etc all were arisen and once more present on planet Earth.

Then I would have them all publically denounce the ridiculous religions that were founded in their names.

Then I would have them put myself forth as the new Messiah and the whole game would start over again!

So basically u would iniciate Project Blue Beam?
Because of course, you are the only person right on the planet.....
OK who still doesn't believe this scenario is possible raise your hands....
Because this person just proved that many wish this scenario, whether they know it or not.
Divorce: The result of falling out of love with what you fell in love with in the first place.
People first came here for Religious Freedom, now they find Religious Tyranny.
Just goes to show you, man will never learn.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Reincarnate Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc. and let them rule the Earth. That would end religion pretty quick.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
What we need are Logic Missionaries. We need thousands of logical people to go all over the world spreading the word about how illogical and contradictive most religions are.

What you are describing is the "Critical Thinkers" at Randi.org. I used to hang around there. Those Atheists are worse about their "Religion" than the Born Again Christians are.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The only thing that will make this planet a better place to live is technology. If you took all the money that churches and other religious organizations collect on a weekly bases and applied that to science, you could imagine the impact that would make in our world. There is a cure for every disease we just have to find it. The only thing that religion does is sell you a dream and gives you someone else to blame. If we are all made in Gods image, that means we are the image of God. Most people are afraid to die so they cling to something thinking it might save them, but the reality is dying is as natural as living.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Reincarnate Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc. and let them rule the Earth. That would end religion pretty quick.

And start a brand new 1..
Think friends

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I will try this again...They are a family of LAWYERS
pretending to be a church! I think you should rewrite
your post before it gets removed as being too violent.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned1990
Spoken like a true fundamentalist! How are you any better than people of faith considering the level of stupidity you just spewed? What a retarded question you asked. Muslim terrorists want to bomb the U.S. (killing me), christian idiots agree that I will be tortured in a conceptual lake of fire for not believing in their god, etc. Because of that, I give them the same hatred in return. Islam and christianity should be eradicated, all of the participants tortured and killed for their advocation and practice of religious slaughter that is written in their books, end of story. I really don't give a f*** if you don't agree with my opinion. You act as if your comment will make a difference or somehow change my mind. Don't like my opinion? Deal with it.

I didn't believe that my comment would change your mind at all. I did hope that my comment would reveal the similarities that exist between you and the people you desire to destroy. And judging from your last comment It's clear that I have succeeded. You ignorantly lump all Muslims & all Christians into a group that wishes to do you harm. The truth of the matter is that Most Muslims & Christians don't know you and couldn't care less about you. They are not out to harm or kill you. Paranoid much?
I don't expect you to give a "F" about my opinion. Take your own advise, "Don't like my opinion? Deal with it".

It should be clear to all who the real hate monger here is. I hope you live a long and happy life, long enough for you to at least mentally mature to the point that you stop wanting to torture your fellow man.

edit on 12/14/2010 by Sparky63 because: fixing quotes

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join