It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stange Phenomenon of normal Converstaions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
bingo!

and again it happens, sycronocity(sp)?

Talking with another employee about Denzel Washington and asked if they saw the movie "Deja Vu' which is one of my favorites..

come home, turn on the T.V. and it was 10 mins into the movie..
maybe if I talk about wining a million .. it mgith happen and such ?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I once had a very odd experience like this, well I've had several minor experiences like this that I just chalk up to coincidence, but one was just too weird for coincidence. It was early to mid 90s and there were no cell phones at my mom's house at that time. I was staying with her while saving for a new place. There was some paid advertising on tv, don't remember what but it was one of those "call now for more information with no obligation to buy " and I mentioned out loud to her i might like whatever it was and was gonna have to write the number down next time I saw it. Jump forward a few days and I've forgotten all about it, until an envelope from company arrives saying "here's the info you requested " i asked my mom but she swore up and down she never requested it.. I actually worried id developed a split personality it was so odd because I knew I had not seen commercial again and didn't even have number to request info!!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Guess what! I read the word "pastiche", in a book for the first time, or maybe looked up the meaning for the first time, a couple of weeks ago, and have seen it twice since.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
just wanted to add..

last week at work.. we were talking about the movie short circit .. and couldn't remember the name of the robot.. so 2 days later my grandson tells me it aired on TV and the name of the robot is #5 or Johnny 5..

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join