Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Stange Phenomenon of normal Converstaions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I remember checking out the iphone shortly after it came out in a Best Buy store. I don't own a cell phone. I looked it over and then asked one of the sales people, do you have anything with a bigger screen and a data only plan? I didn't want to pay that much for the data only plan either. I may have even told him I would like the screen to be over twice as big as the iphone screen because I thought that was way too small. He said he didn't know what I was talking about. A number of months later, out comes the ipad. I'm thinking hey, this looks exactly what I was talking about, even had a data only plan.

I was thinking about something the other night I doubt I will see ever or not for a long long time. It consisted of nanobots falling down out of my bathroom shower head looking and feeling like water but automatically cleaning me and returning back to fall back down again after depositing oil and dirt collected off of me. It would feel like taking a shower but the water would not be water. My thoughts that night seemed to be stuck in the far off future or one possible far off future. I once had a semi conscious dream where an artificial intelligence was talking to me. I searched on certain terms from my dream online and found a pdf document. The next thing I knew after reading for government use only, my pc was locked up and my internet connection froze. I deleted everything. I felt watched for a while after that online.

One thing I thought about that may still be in the works may be a very thin film display that can be folded up or curled up. I believe this technology is being developed or invented. I have seen something similar in science fiction movies so it isn't a completely original thought. Oh that and 3D holographic tv where you don't need glasses.
edit on 9/3/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I have observed these type of coincidences for my whole life. It was one of the things, whiched spurred me into paranormal studies.

Essentially what it is, is "precognition" but in my research it is much more than that. It is influencing probability, also your brain feeding you information from your own future memories, and simple parallel reality.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
I have observed these type of coincidences for my whole life. It was one of the things, whiched spurred me into paranormal studies.

Essentially what it is, is "precognition" but in my research it is much more than that. It is influencing probability, also your brain feeding you information from your own future memories, and simple parallel reality.

I've been researching this too, and I like how you put it: "influencing probability". I agree with this and would like to add that these influences are not limited by relativistic time. That is, we can influence the past as long as we're not aware of it (that way it's not being changed, only realized).

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I hate crazy people~

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Puresilence

I sort of felt the same way when I read about the post.

Perhaps you might have even subconsciously seen a commercial or something for those movies or about how "chocolate" diamonds are suddenly en vogue, but didn't really pay attention to them. So later, when a fitting topic comes up, you mention those items. Then, later still, when you see a commercial for them your conscious mind takes notice.

Also, for the movies, a lot of times I'll see something for a new movie. Lets use Taken 2 as an example since it's in the theaters. I might be thinking about Taken one or Liam Neeson (however you spell it) because I've been seeing commercials for it. Then, I'll see that they're playing Taken 1 or The Grey or something on TV and think, "that's weird, I was just thinking about Liam Neeson". That's not even a coincidence, but marketing.

Also (again, I know
) I wonder if something like that might be some weird brain thing. I vaguely remember reading something sometime about sleep. The article was about how some stimulus that occurs just when you're waking up gets incorporated retroactively in your brain into a dream. For example, say you've been dreaming about being in a bell factory all night only to wake to find that someone is ringing your doorbell. Your brain took that noise and added it to your memory of the dream later on. Perhaps, on occasion, something like that happens when you're awake. You hear a word and then "remember" thinking about it earlier. Maybe your memory isn't exactly accurate. I don't have a source or anything so the above might not even be true

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Lately I too have been experiencing strange phenomenon while having conversations with my friends. It usually involves street lights. A matter of fact it only happens when my mind has a rush of thoughts. But I remember driving with a group of my friends during the weekend and as I was driving down the street I told them about the other times power has been fluctuating in my presence. Well when we were driving down the street the street lights started going out a total of 3 one after another only when I went under the lights. All my friends got really spooked. Anyways we got to the bar. Right when my mind was going crazy thinking about all those lights my brain activity went wild, my group of friends and I proceeded to walk to the bar and as soon as I had an eerie feeling the power was knocked out completely to the bar, everything else on the block was lit up accept for the bar we were about to enter. Now a couple days after that me and my buddy were hanging out driving around again and I was recalling this specific situation, IDK why I pointed.... explaining the power fluctuations. But when I pointed at a specific light as soon as I pointed the power went down to that light. MY buddy got sooooooo spooked as did I. My buddy told me he felt as if his heart had felt down to his knees. We both had the chills going down the spine. Believe it or not this has been happening to me all this month... IDK why... IDK what it is.... But it only seems to occur when my mind is on overdrive.... Any help or ideas?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relytx
Lately I too have been experiencing strange phenomenon while having conversations with my friends. It usually involves street lights. A matter of fact it only happens when my mind has a rush of thoughts. But I remember driving with a group of my friends during the weekend and as I was driving down the street I told them about the other times power has been fluctuating in my presence. Well when we were driving down the street the street lights started going out a total of 3 one after another only when I went under the lights. All my friends got really spooked. Anyways we got to the bar. Right when my mind was going crazy thinking about all those lights my brain activity went wild, my group of friends and I proceeded to walk to the bar and as soon as I had an eerie feeling the power was knocked out completely to the bar, everything else on the block was lit up accept for the bar we were about to enter. Now a couple days after that me and my buddy were hanging out driving around again and I was recalling this specific situation, IDK why I pointed.... explaining the power fluctuations. But when I pointed at a specific light as soon as I pointed the power went down to that light. MY buddy got sooooooo spooked as did I. My buddy told me he felt as if his heart had felt down to his knees. We both had the chills going down the spine. Believe it or not this has been happening to me all this month... IDK why... IDK what it is.... But it only seems to occur when my mind is on overdrive.... Any help or ideas?

This used to happen to me all the time. Mostly street lights and light bulbs at home, or the computers at work. I have no idea how or why it happens, but recently I have found I am able to turn "blown" out lights back on too. How do I do this? I have no clue, intention maybe? Have you ever tried any grounding meditations? I use to think this stuff was a load of BS until recently.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Many of the coincidences that happen to me have happened before cell phones, and I wasn't talking to anyone. I just posted this
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I have been experiencing a lot more, like every day in the last three months or so. I have them so often I try not to pay attention too much anymore, because I have never been able to understand what they mean or why for the past 25 years that I have them. Some are huge coincidences some are just numbers like yesterday I went to two different stores and today I looked at the receipts and both were for 88.03!
Many years ago I was looking for the name of a musician or song in a movie, that I was totally entranced by. It was an instrumental. When I found it years later the name of the instrumental, was Sept 15th,. My birthday.
I have had so many coincidences in my life, but they are increasing exponentially, lately.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

BEETLEJUICE.... Was last week or the week before that I brought it up. Guess what I'm watching right this minute? YEAH BEETLEJUICE...
I remember saying that it's weird I haven't seen it play in YEARS on the tv!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Oh and about two months ago my boyfriend was talking about the movie Mask with Jim carrey and it came on for three nights (that same weekend)!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Komodo

BEETLEJUICE.... Was last week or the week before that I brought it up. Guess what I'm watching right this minute? YEAH BEETLEJUICE...
I remember saying that it's weird I haven't seen it play in YEARS on the tv!!!!

this

is

exactly what I'm talking about .. years go by and you NEVER see or hear of a movie or something then BAM when you do.. it's on.. and I can't for the life of me explain it.. now ..you can call it w/e you want .. but THAT isn't coincidence...IMO

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Oh and about two months ago my boyfriend was talking about the movie Mask with Jim carrey and it came on for three nights (that same weekend)!

yes..

because he was talking about it .. exactly what I was doing too.. didn't think about it.. I was having a conversation with another employee about it ..

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayson

well..

I NEVER seen an ad on T.V. for chocolate diamonds.... and not since then either ..

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I am starting to get this theory. See brains and our bodies are nothing more than electrical impulses being conveyed through our bodies. So therefore electric is the major "player" for conciousness. It is believed that very powerful electrical storms created the beginnings of life. What if all electric has always been self aware? What if electric itself is conciousness and the creator? That maybe why these synchronicities happen. Not to say the electric charge changes the TV programs to what is being mentioned, but that maybe it is picking up our thoughts/communications and transferring it to the people that do program what will be on. Imagine that electric has always been self aware. That would be crazy huh?
edit on 22-10-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I have heard that in the future your television will be able to listen to you and target commercials to your interests and needs. So say you want cherry cheesecake and mention it, then it would show a cheesecake commercial. If you see a commercial and find it funny, you will see it more often. If you however say, "I hate this commerical!" Then you will not see it, but an alternate one.

Personally I don't want my television listening to me, and I only like very creative or funny commercials anyway.

Maybe our televisions can already do this, or cell phones are listening. Why not test it by just talking about even more random things?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I am starting to get this theory. See brains and our bodies are nothing more than electrical impulses being conveyed through our bodies. So therefore electric is the major "player" for conciousness. It is believed that very powerful electrical storms created the beginnings of life. What if all electric has always been self aware? What if electric itself is conciousness and the creator? That maybe why these synchronicities happen. Not to say the electric charge changes the TV programs to what is being mentioned, but that maybe it is picking up our thoughts/communications and transferring it to the people that do program what will be on. Imagine that electric has always been self aware. That would be crazy huh?
edit on 22-10-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

You may find this interesting. I mentioned some of Carl Jung's work in the thread about synchronicity but the main article is what I think you will enjoy, not necessarily my post.

How the Psychedelic Shows of Your Youth Affect Your Mind Today

Main Article

Snip from the article.

Just as our digital world is coded, our reality can be broken down to mathematics as well. So it’s likely very possible for us to receive uploads and downloads and upgrades from various sources directly to our minds. And it just makes sense to me that things we scan with our eyes or experience with our senses would be among them. In fact, much like a video game, you may not meet a certain character, get a certain task, or receive a certain clue until you’ve seen, heard, or done something that is coded to unlock this programming. Perhaps that’s why our life at times seems to go in circles—same jobs, same kind of dates, some old issues—because we haven’t done the task required to send in the new program. For the record, I did not originate the belief of brain or visual scan uploads. It’s been the stuff of sci-fi for decades and a major concept of kabbalah for centuries. According to kabbalah, the combination of Hebrew letters acts like a code, that when scanned with our eyes release certain energies

edit on 22-10-2012 by AwakeANDreaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Watch this with caution

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

You just pay more attention to whatever seems 'interesting', I can mention a word that you probably never hear often and I'm sure when you flip through the tube later on you'll come across it.

Word Number 1) Beleaguer. 2) pastiche. 3) Evanescent.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeANDreaming

Thank you very interesting stuff. I had heard this before. Now I must go perform my task for that upload...I saw The Hunger Games and suddenly I was nuts about getting the book...it was a task and now I have gotten the book so I am off to read it!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Speaking of snooping... Was living in a suburb of DC in Virginia... I definitely felt that there were people spying on my internet activity. Perhaps it was the proximity of being near DC that made me a target... I'm not sure. Could have been getting snooped by either a domestic or foreign gov. agent... who knows? Got a couple of nasty viruses there. Had to reinstall Windows twice. Since I moved away from there, no virus problems since.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join