It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Gives In Cetus? Google Sky Coordinates 2 26 33 -04 41 37

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Antoniastar

Thank you for your work. The closeups you provided are merely pixelation. But the "object" still seems to be a circular ring of smaller spheres within a darker ring, with a bright sphere on the right hand side of the dark circular ring. I do not think this is merely pixelation.

You're welcome.
Okay just thought I'd try to get a closer look. I don't think the object you found is mere pixelation either. I see what you're saying and I seriously think it could a stargate.

Btw, I used Google's Picasa. Here's the closer ones that I said I'd post...

Okay that's good I don't want to clutter up your thread with pixels. It's just a free program I'm using so I can only do so much with it.

So maybe you could draw what you see and post it?

Starblossom

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Actually... the ones you just posted (the extreme closeups) do seem to indicate some type of structure. Very interesting indeed.

-PS

I've been using "paint.net", a free download, in combination with Picasa and the Snipping Tool in Windows Vista instaed of doing screen captures. Less pixelation with the snipping tool...
Good job.

edit on 12/16/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: snipping tool

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Oh, I almost forgot. What makes me think this isn't an artifact or pixelation? you may ask.

Well, one thing is this: The object appears at the very end of the " vertical line of stars" which was the premise of this post. Following the lines led me to find this "object" at the bottom of the vertical line.

The other is the mythology factor. And that Cetus was also known as a "sea monster". Combine this with the odd times we're living in and the quote from Revelation. Simmer for 2 hours over low heat and voila: Wacky Theory.

That's incredible! Your theory makes sense to me. I wonder what the vertical line is?

I didn't know that about Cetus. I learn something new every day. The object as a "sea monster"? Sure that is perfectly plausible.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Actually... the ones you just posted (the extreme closeups) do seem to indicate some type of structure. Very interesting indeed.

-PS

I've been using "paint.net", a free download, in combination with Picasa and the Snipping Tool in Windows Vista instaed of doing screen captures. Less pixelation with the snipping tool...
Good job.

edit on 12/16/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: snipping tool

Oh?! Well that's good. I'm happy to help!

Uhmmm ohh you use Paint.net too?! I luv it. Too bad I don't have the Vista OP. Maybe I can find another snipping tool. I'll look into it. Thank you for your assistance.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
One thing that strikes me a bit skeptical is the size factor of the supposed structure . What I mean is , that if that yellow line are starts then the object would be massive to put it lightly .. That would make it a literal star gate , meaning stars could pass through it and it is kind of hard to imagine such massive objects to be artificial work ..

Not saying that this might not artificial , but that would mean we have some serious BIG aliens out there .
edit on 16/12/10 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Here are a couple of enlarged snips I took from wikisky.org with the magnifcation upped in google chrome.
The second one is an even more magnified snip I took of the original snip while it was opened in picasa viewer with the mag upped a little.

Maybe you'd like to see if you can pull anything out of these. I'll do the same, but probably tomorrow. I need some sleep. Thanks for being interested.

Excuse the crosshair on this one. I don't know how to get rid of it.

edit on 12/16/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: pic

edit on 12/16/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: scroller

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

V'ger was 83 AU's in diameter. But that's just Star Trek.
The universe is a big place though. And now, it looks like our universe is just a "bubble". One of an infinite number of "bubbles" that comprise an insanely immense "something".

My point? Who knows what's out there?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Oh nice! Thank you for showing me how you do it. I definitely see the difference. Less pixelation the better, that's for sure. Okay I'll see what I can do.

Sweet dreams!

Starblossom

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
One thing that strikes me a bit skeptical is the size factor of the supposed structure . What I mean is , that if that yellow line are starts then the object would be massive to put it lightly .. That would make it a literal star gate , meaning stars could pass through it and it is kind of hard to imagine such massive objects to be artificial work ..

Not saying that this might not artificial , but that would mean we have some serious BIG aliens out there .
edit on 16/12/10 by Thill because: (no reason given)

That's a very good point. Taken. But of course a stargate of the magnitude of this one is prob very bery big in order for planets to get through without hitting the sides and scratching to paint.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Oh nice! Thank you for showing me how you do it. I definitely see the difference. Less pixelation the better, that's for sure. Okay I'll see what I can do.

Sweet dreams!

Starblossom

Any luck.
I've been busy. Will continue looking for better images, but I think I've hit the wall on this one.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I'm curious to know if we are only seeing half of a stargate? The half that we can detect? Maybe we're not seeing the whole picture?

I ran into an article (because I was researching something entirely off-topic). and here is what I found...

"Dark plasma emits radiation that cannot be detected by our current scientific instruments."

"Shadow matter is composed of more massive or high energy 'super' (i.e. supersymmetric) particles and objects."

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

I could be way off base here. Just thought pitch it to ya anyway.

Star Queen

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Nope not yet. Haven't had the chance to peruse your technique.

Tomorrow looks good.

Will see what I can do.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I'll look into this. Looks interesting.
Thanks for the tip.

I'm not sure how it would relate to a "stargate", but I haven't read through it yet, so we'll see.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You're welcome. No problem. I don't know much about stargates and I'm just learning about "dark plasma" but I thought maybe dark matter might be affecting what we see ans what we don't see in the wikisky pictures.

I can't get a clear picture with my browser. I tried to see if I could make out anything with the last pictures that you posted but it's too fuzzy, even at the highest magnification.

Starblossom

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by zorgon

Moore like fear of going to hell vs heaven.

If you commit sins and do not repeant.

No if there is no god then there is no hell and the what not.

Now I can do anything because I have no fear of burning forever in hell.

If you told 10 million people they have been giving money to a church they believed in themk you told them it was all a scam and that the truth is about aliens what do you think would happen to socieity. ANARCHY.

That is why we are kept in the dark and the american people keep sheeling out millions.

I am a catholic and believe in god and jesus as his son.

If I commit sins and lead a life of sin the I suffer the said punishiment.

There is a God who controls the Heavens and Earth, and the crazy things uncovered on ATS are proof of his control. If there is proof of even one miracle, there is proof of god. This thread exposes strang things in the sky which can't be explained by science (as we know it). Straight lines which abruptly end are such unexplainable things.

Other ATS examples are sightings of giant spacecraft, swirls, circles. The most amazing is the sunspot images on the SUN in the shape of the Haitian Island group at the exact time of the Haitian Earthquake, and shortly there after, another island group shaped sunspot at the time of a pacific earth quake, then the five points on the surface of the sun -- in the shape of the Olympic emblem --- at the start of the British Columbian Olympice..

If you lived in Haiti, and knew of the Sunspots example shown by the thread, you would certainly have a fear of God.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

God communicates with us by hidden messages in the words we use to describe the thing we see. The word "lines" contains such messages, as does the word "Dash".

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

I'll say it again. Cheers to you sir!
People think they have it all figured out, then along comes a big fat D'OH! to set them on their bums.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
Hamlet Act 1, Scene 5

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

This new item is lost in this thread..
I suggest you start another thread just based on asking what the hell that thing is..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
My opinion is that it probably is a stargate
i mean who knows right? we think its absurd because the stargate we picture is the size from the shows/movie
but in reality what if it takes ages to build one or centuries? because of such complexity and power it might consume this might have been work of gathering materials over centuries and building and building up from that. Idk thats what makes sense to me, now and days i think any thing can be true because we went from us being the center of the universe to the center of the galaxy then center of the solar system and now center of our moons orbit (pretty lame for it taking us so long to figure that out) and barely a century ago people thought the world was flat
and a few probably do today

and I think that we shouldn't be the people of Columbus of our time because they used to think that the world was flat and no one was on the other side because there was no possible way right? i find it sad how people would think we are alone on such a small planet in an infinite universe
that is really
really
really really extremely sad -_-"

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
i'd say...strange

if you follow the vertical line down, it's also intersected by a blue line

hope we get a good answer

be good

I followed the vertical line all the way to it's apparent end without finding a blue interseting line.

However...
I did find this at these coordinates at the apparent end (bottom) of the vertical line in the Wikiksky.org "DSS2" Survey
02 22 40.68 -07 16 19.2

Doc: "I apologize for the crudity of this model but I just..."
Marty: "Yeah, I know, Doc. It's not to scale. It's okay, Doc."
Doc: "All right."

What the deuce?
Pixelation? Looks kind of odd for pixelation. Looks like 8 orbs in a circular pattern with a bright orb on the circumference (right hand side)

---------------

This is a machine, an UFO, or a circunstancial object, it isn't a star, 'cause it can't be found nor using Aladin neither using SIMBAD.

There is no object at these coordinates: 02 22 40.53 , -07 16 19.6 in Aladin nor in SIMBAD.

Regards.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Time to dust this off.

What is it? And why is it there?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join