It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Given Royal Authority

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Alethea

Agreed

I will once again ask how your "new" book of Christianity, the one that grants you Royal Powers, in any way solves that problem as well?

Religious book have about as much power against the contractual system as.......self-proclamation.

It gives you one foot on equal turf. It is the book the Kings swear by; therefore, they are obligated to uphold it and must recognize that you do have that Royal Power. You have signed it over to them, and though no one told you, you have the power to take it back anytime!

Now, about the other foot.....you'll need to use your toes to turn the pages of a Legal Dictionary. You may think you know what a common word means, but there is a little trick being played on you. All of our contracts are written in a foreign language. It's called Legalese. Just for instance, do you know the difference between a 'person' and a 'human being'? It makes all the difference in the word to know that distinction.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I just cam eto say hello. I've given authority to the beast in the name of God.

The beast is hard to handle, you can't take control of it. Obey.

sic

keep on going!

Horns!!!!!
edit on 2010/12/16 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

The beast is hard to handle, you can't take control of it. Obey.

It is not my intention to control the beast system.
I have no desire to control anyone.
Man was given dominion over the earth, not over each other.
It is spelled out in Genesis. Man was given authority over the creatures of the air, and the sea, and the beasts in the field. However, evil men have taken it upon themselves to dominate other human beings to an injurious conclusion.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Re Alethea

You have some sound principles on the mundane approach to 'truth', 'relating' or whatever it can be called. As far as I can see by not creating any false and binding systems of black/white dichotomies.

But on an existentially 'upgraded' level, you stop at the rather primitive (and mostly idiotic) ideological fable from the genesis(es). This doesn't exactly give your opinions any credibility, except for those who already agree with you.

'Authority' can be debated far beyond the the assumptive base you operate from.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

But on an existentially 'upgraded' level, you stop at the rather primitive (and mostly idiotic) ideological fable from the genesis(es). This doesn't exactly give your opinions any credibility, except for those who already agree with you.

And you cannot see the forest for the trees.
That Book is the common ground you must use to break the bondage.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Re Alethea

You wrote:

"That Book is the common ground you must use to break the bondage."

Why?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join