It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Given Royal Authority

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
....and SO WERE YOU!

This book says so. This is the book the leaders take their Oaths of Office upon. Therefore, they uphold the words in this book and have sworn agreement with these words and have sworn to abide by this book.

"For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled." Revelation 17:17 New International Version

Yes, we were all given Royal Authority.
But, alas, many have signed it away for the dole of the beast and it's feeble privileges.
Alas, you cannot serve two masters.

The only thing keeping you from re-claiming your Royal Authority is the contracts you have signed.
Do you find it easier just to "be allowed" by someone else rather than to take command?
Do you have the self-determination that it takes to manage Royal Authority?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
No offense to the op, but I have been granted a much higher authority than "royal powers" from the Bible.

I was born a free man! I am in control of my destiny. Plain and simple. I do not see power granted by government, religious book or other Men to be of any value. The fact that I am.....means that I am.

I need no proof or validation of the power I wield. With these rights granted to me by simply existing, I can do anything I choose, and I spit at the notion that anyone has control over my will. As long as I do not intrude on other people's inherent "power" to do the same, I am free.

That's Power!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I take it the book you mean is bible?

if so, it's just an imaginary book about fictitious people. Don't take what is in there literally!

But, alas, many have signed it away for the dole of the beast and it's feeble privileges.

I would not worry about that. There is no God as stated in the bible! So there is no beast or satan as well.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I have been granted a much higher authority than "royal powers" from the Bible.

I was born a free man!

Oh, that's nice. I suppose that means your birth was not registered?

I am in control of my destiny. Plain and simple.

That's wonderful. I suppose you don't have to answer to anyone----a boss or punch a time clock? No rules--just right!

I do not see power granted by government,

Just because you don't "see" it does not mean it isn't there. Haven't you heard of "invisible contracts"?

I need no proof or validation of the power I wield. With these rights granted to me by simply existing, I can do anything I choose,

No proof needed? You mean you don't have to prove that you are who you say you are? Can you get by without Ceasars identity documents by just saying "I am me"?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Yes my Sister, you ARE a Queen.

The fact that you no longer have it in your heart to hand your authority over is evidence that Gods words are almost fulfilled.

"For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled." Revelation 17:17

Once ALL reclaim their authority over themselves, then his will be done.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Oh, that's nice. I suppose that means your birth was not registered?

No, that means that I am who I am and I am free because I am. Is it natural to be under the thumb of a higher authority? Even if I was granted these powers by the Bible, it was still given to me by someone else.....therefore no power at all! I am at the whim of "God".

Just because you don't "see" it does not mean it isn't there. Haven't you heard of "invisible contracts"?

Agreed, but what does your royal powers do to correct that problem?

No proof needed? You mean you don't have to prove that you are who you say you are? Can you get by without Ceasars identity documents by just saying "I am me"?

No, the proof that I am me....is me! A piece of paper validates my existence? If that is your argument, then how can you quote the Bible, a collection of pieces of paper, to validate your argument? I am me because I can prove it by simply existing.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

"For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled." Revelation 17:17 New International Version

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying I'm a beast?

What does the word beast mean in that quote?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying I'm a beast?

What does the word beast mean in that quote?

The beast is a metaphor for the system of politics, religion, and commerce. It is a Beast System; a "dog eat dog" kind of world.

In Medieval times the King would grant land and protection to the villagers on the outskirts of his kingdom in exchange for allegiance and loyalty. Sometimes this allegiance meant that parents had to give their sons to fight and die in the King's wars for conquest of new lands, etc. Loyalty meant that they were to be in the King's service rendering something of value for the King's table, comfort or wealth. Things really haven't changed much. The loyalty dues have become steeper and the "consideration" is not what I would call equivalent to the reciprocity expected in the Beast System today.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Re Alethea

The OP had me confused.

But at least I'm sure, that I never have signed any contracts above those used for mundane transactions. Is that good or bad?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hi IAMIAM

long time no see. Hope everything is well with your daughter.

Greetings

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Do you have the self-determination that it takes to manage Royal Authority?

You submit to a moldy bronze/iron-age book of religious delusion to "determine" what you believe, think and feel. Isn't the whole idea of "self-determination" antithetical to that?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

You submit to a moldy bronze/iron-age book of religious delusion to "determine" what you believe, think and feel.

The mold has been Lysol-ed; this is the 2010 version copyright I quoted. Those words "royal authority" have not been used before in any of the translations before now.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Yes my Sister, you ARE a Queen.

No, I am not a Queen, but some of my best friends are.
Thanks for stopping by.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

But at least I'm sure, that I never have signed any contracts above those used for mundane transactions. Is that good or bad?

Mundane transactions? Like when you go to a shop or restaurant and they want to "give" you a discount card?

All you have to do is fill out their form and give whatever personal information they ask you for without any guarantee of confidentiality. Now, if anyone is interested and wants to track you....they will know what kind of things you purchase and can figure how many children and pets you are feeding and whether they are eating healthy foods or junk foods. Oh...you buy an awful lot of twinkies. That may show up on your health records eventually. So if you get diabetes, it won't be covered. Why not? Because it was a self-inflicted condition. Your bad!

Also, for tracking purposes...your schedule could be revealed as far as how often you shop there, how close it is to your home, what day of the week you shop. Oh? It's out of town every Thursday? Gee, you are using a lot of gas. Maybe your carbon tax should be adjusted at a higher rate.

Are you starting to notice an awful lot of telephone solicitors calling on your cell phone, especially at dinner time? You wonder where they got your number? Hmmm. Well, your 25 cent off discount is now costing you phone minutes as well. And there is still more revenue to be made if you decide to pay $ to be taken off the state registry for telemarketers.

And how about all that junk mail you are suddenly getting that clutters up your box? Are you wondering if there was something in the fine print giving them permission or presumption that they could "share" your information with third parties for advertising purposes?

Did you get a package in the mail that appeared to be a free sample? Then, the following week you get a bill for it. You certainly didn't order it, did you? Maybe you didn't know there was an adhesion on your "free discount card" that obligates you to make a purchase every three months and if you don't, they will send you a "purchase" they have selected for you and---you already agreed to pay it by filling out the application.

Oh? You don't remember anything like that being on the application or in the "terms and conditions"? Do you remember where it said that the Terms and Conditions were "subject to change at any time" and that you were agreeing also to any future changes in the terms and policies?

There is no free lunch.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Re Alethea

I appreciate your humour. Thanks for the answer.

My actual concern was, equally humouristic, whether you were talking about being involved in any contracts type covenant. Often I get posts from christians, who insist, that we're all born with such a contract; something I hotly dispute.

Greetings Bogo

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Alethea,

I am a subject of the one who gave the Royal Law and my allegiance is to Him first. To not do so will net us the mark of the beast. Verses are KJV

Ac 5:28 Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.
29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Most will choose another master.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthiron

I am a subject of the one who gave the Royal Law and my allegiance is to Him first. To not do so will net us the mark of the beast.

Be careful how you word things because "the one who gave the Royal Law" may not be your Creator, but may be the Pope instead. The Pope even has the authority to veto laws in the USA. All rulers receive their authority from the Pope. The Pope declares authority to speak directly on behalf of god. I am sure the Pope considers his edicts to be Royal Law.

There are no Royal Laws. There is only the Natural Law of the Universe which encompasses loving your Creator (which is not necessarily the "god" of the bible as many gods have been rolled into one deity through mistranslations and deliberate deceit) and to do no harm to your fellow man.

edit on 15-12-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

My actual concern was, equally humouristic, whether you were talking about being involved in any contracts type covenant. Often I get posts from christians, who insist, that we're all born with such a contract; something I hotly dispute.

I don't think we are born with a contract unless the mafia is after your parents for some reason or unless your mother has made a deal with Rumplestiltskin and you are the firstborn.

As far as I know the first contract that encumbers you in this world is one that must be applied for. It is called a registration. When your parents get back the Certificate of Title, there is a letter followed by six numbers stamped in red on the back. You might find it interesting to look into those things.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I need no proof or validation of the power I wield. With these rights granted to me by simply existing, I can do anything I choose, and I spit at the notion that anyone has control over my will.
That's Power!

uh....self declarations do not annul contract liability.
second

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Agreed

I will once again ask how your "new" book of Christianity, the one that grants you Royal Powers, in any way solves that problem as well?

Religious book have about as much power against the contractual system as.......self-proclamation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join