It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been observing for quite awhile and my cup is full so I'm gonna vomit and see what sticks!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Help me rationally reconcile these things, skeptics and people who are smarter than me so I can go back the way I used to be, someone who enjoyed attending evangelical churches, watching Fox news, believing in my By God American government so on and so forth. Let's begin...

1. 9/11

If one detail of this thing is a lie then the house of cards crumbles right? That being said, let's completely ignore the Towers and help me make peace with this ONE detail:

The Pentagon Attack: Apparently there is only ONE video that exists of the Pentagon attack (please correct me, please). This ONE video doesn't reveal ANYTHING that resembles a ginormous commercial air liner hitting the building. In fact having only recently watched this video (the Fox news one, not the one's with conspiracy theory commenters), my post War on Terror mind perceived what instantly appeared to me as a Predator remote aircraft. So, help me understand why the most secure building in the entire nation had no video feeds save one and this one feed doesn't reveal anything that looks like an aircraft???

2. Archaelogy

Why are there so many archaelogical coverups??? Why have so many discoveries by VERY reputable people who prior to their controversial finds were very respected in their scientific and medical communities been shrouded in great mystery? Not a couple, not a few, but MANY of these objects and research and of course actual witnesses have "dissappeared" or been denied access to the public. While a few have legitimately been proven hoaxes, the far greater majority of them have not and the details surrounding these stories for over a century are the stuff of fantasy...only it's real. Why have many of these archaelogical finds that just happen to disprove BOTH fundamental evolutionist thinking AND fundamental creationist thinking just "dissappear"???

These 2 items are ones that MOST bother me from the realm of conspirancy theory. Of course I wrestle with the UFO/Alien thing, the NWO, fema camps, TPTB stuff, but I guess there is still a bit of reserve skepticism in me to allow me to sleep peacefully at night regarding these things, (although HR 645 makes me eye the Reynolds Wrap box just a bit...).

So help me out here on those 2 issues, skeptics so I can go back to blissful ignorance. I'm being serious btw, I like to consider myself a pretty grounded fellow, but I just can't make peace with those two details. Thanks!
edit on 13-12-2010 by JudgedCover because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
1. All surrounding/near CCTV footage of the Pentagon was confiscated by Guess Who?
Never to seen again... I would bet that they have been destroyed.
2. Unsure.

Side Note:
You are not to make up your own mind,
education is dangerous.
You may find truths.
Eg; Go and ask your Evangelist Pastor/minister if he could recommend a good translation of the Qur'an to read and research. You will see if he wants you to know more, or if he persaudes you not to proceed and stay ignorant(not that you are). This is not to have a dig at your religion, nor to convert. It is just to allow you to see if those around you have faith in you and your quest for knowledge. You can apply this same strategy to many different figures in your life.

S&F. Keep up your search for Truth and knowledge.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JudgedCover

Help me rationally reconcile
so I can go back the way I used to be

I'm being serious

Ok.

help me understand why the most secure building in the
entire nation had no video feeds save one

Simple: there were many video feeds, but the videos have all been classified because the people in control of them are paranoid. It's not uncommon for even material that is readily available to the public to still be classified, and still carry legal penalties for disclosure. I recall hearing a story from an ex-miltary describing to me how he could be court martialed for telling me things that anyone could go to their local bookstore and read about.

Why are there so many archaelogical coverups???

MANY of these objects and research
have "dissappeared" or been denied access by the public.

These aren't "coverups." This is standard practice. Very few artifacts make their way into museums. In fact, very often they don't even dig sites anymore, because physically digging tends to destroy things. The general consensus amongst the archeo/paleontological communities is to use ground penetrating radar to examine sites, and only dig when absolutely neccesary. Oxygen has a nasty tendancy to destroy things, and the soil keeps things safely out of the open air. Once exposed to that open air, things tend to start decaying. Look at the face of the Sphinx. For that matter, look at even the rust and degradation of the statue of liberty, and that's barely over a hundred years old. I'll give you a hint: the statue of liberty was not originally green. It's green now because the copper has rusted. Choosing to not dig better preserves these things for the future when we may have technology to keep them from being destroyed. This easily explains situations like the chamber under the Sphinx. They know it's there, and they don't want to destroy whatever is in it. They would prefer to wait until they can dig it up without destroying it.

On a related note, if you actually go to a dig, they don't use shovels. They use toothbrushes. Seriously. I've done it. Even a simple little dinosaur site not more than five feet deep can be weeks of digging for a dozen people, because they do it so slowly and so carefully so as to not destroy anything. Digging up a big site can easily take years, sometimes decades...and if that's if they even decide to dig.

edit on 13-12-2010 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudgedCover
Help me rationally reconcile these things, skeptics and people who are smarter than me so I can go back the way I used to be, someone who enjoyed attending evangelical churches, watching Fox news, believing in my By God American government so on and so forth. Let's begin...

1. 9/11

If one detail of this thing is a lie then the house of cards crumbles right? That being said, let's completely ignore the Towers and help me make peace with this ONE detail:

The Pentagon Attack: Apparently there is only ONE video that exists of the Pentagon attack (please correct me, please). This ONE video doesn't reveal ANYTHING that resembles a ginormous commercial air liner hitting the building. In fact having only recently watched this video (the Fox news one, not the one's with conspiracy theory commenters), my post War on Terror mind perceived what instantly appeared to me as a Predator remote aircraft. So, help me understand why the most secure building in the entire nation had no video feeds save one and this one feed doesn't reveal anything that looks like an aircraft???

Cameras are located to monitor the ground mostly, doorways,carparks - not the sky, an aircraft fashing by at 450mph if tit was lucky enough to intersect thier field of view would be just a blurry flash in one frame! - besides what sort of cretins would plan to fly a cruise missile at the pentagon and then say - oooh, we'll just tell everyone it was a plane. The real conspiracy was that they looked the other way - demo/cruise missiles are the distraction to make questioers look like idiots

!

Why are there so many archaelogical coverups??? Why have so many discoveries by VERY reputable people who prior to their controversial finds were very respected in their scientific and medical communities been shrouded in great mystery? Not a couple, not a few, but MANY of these objects and research and of course actual witnesses have "dissappeared" or been denied access to the public. While a few have legitimately been proven hoaxes, the far greater majority of them have not and the details surrounding these stories for over a century are the stuff of fantasy...only it's real. Why have many of these archaelogical finds that just happen to disprove BOTH fundamental evolutionist thinking AND fundamental creationist thinking just "dissappear"???

The World is controlled by a network of secret societies with following an agenda - they want you to believe certain things, because it makes you easy to control and manipulate - most of what is taught in schools is bunk!

These 2 items are ones that MOST bother me from the realm of conspirancy theory. Of course I wrestle with the UFO/Alien thing, the NWO, fema camps, TPTB stuff, but I guess there is still a bit of reserve skepticism in me to allow me to sleep peacefully at night regarding these things, (although HR 645 makes me eye the Reynolds Wrap box just a bit...).

So help me out here on those 2 issues, skeptics so I can go back to blissful ignorance. I'm being serious btw, I like to consider myself a pretty grounded fellow, but I just can't make peace with those two details. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This "world" in which we appear to reside, have been subjected to believe in, the society that we've all been bred and programmed to mesh with, this place and everything in it that you, I, EE are one with, ; sorry if there's an unburst bubble to burst; It isn't real, at least not in the way that any 'sane' person would believe. NothinG is as it seems the further down you go. There are 'facts', 'us', and things 'we' do/are able to manipulate. But friend, I'm telling you what I learned the hard way, forget this and try and live your 'real' life. Nurture yourself and those around you and it will lead to a much more satisfactory experience. and don't think too much, about anything at all.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
1/ Because it was not an aircraft. I have a website at www.kwakakev.com... that examines some of the photographic evidence available. Short story, also notice the large explosion in the next frame of the video when it first hits the building. With the planes that went into the towers it took a few seconds for the fireball to erupt, not a quick sharp bang like a missile. I can understand that you don't want to think about the towers as there is a lot of disinformation out about it. To cut through it all check out the movie "9/11 Blueprint for truth". It is scientific, peer reviewed and supported by over 1000 architects and engineers. Quality no crap stuff.

2/ There is a truth embargo on all things ET going on, really how much swap gas and mass hallucination do they think someone can take? I am not sure if I should laugh or cry when I see the mass media pumping this line. When looking into our ancient history it is a lot more complex than what the Bible or Darwin propose.

In coming to terms with all this, think about the time you first heard Santa was not real. It was your first lesson that society lies.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

its nice to think what you know is the truth. when you find out what you think you know may not be the truth...i have come to find there are two things that tend to happen based on age and how deep they were imbedded in their respective beliefs.

1) they fly off the deep end and start believeing everything they read and are told

2) they become defensive and lash out at the person or beliefs of others.

the simple solution is to remain neutral. take everything as a grain of salt and live your life to the fullest. not everything is gray and not everything is black and white.

all those things that you just mentioned have zilch to do with who you are as a person or how you should hold yourself amongst your peers.

you have a life to live and that should come first. that doesnt mean to stop searching for the truth. but whats most important is the truth you find in the life you are living on a day to day basis

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I joined after years reading to specifically answer your post.
I too have "sticking questions" about a lot of topics. I don't go down the whole road, with questions like what is this shadow direction doing in contrast to this other shadow direction in the photographs stuff - I have one or two peeled away questions, like how did they retrofit a ballistic missle and get it to the moon with a computer smaller then what you now find in a typical cell phone?

I am an amature anthropology enthusist. I even considered going back to school to pursue an advanced degree. Lately though I have come to realize that politics corrupts this field to the point I don't think it can be honestly studied. I just discovered Pumu Punku, now I don't want to go down the ET road - but going down the hemp rope road, before there was written language and wheels these people built this thing is not cutting it either. Why can't you just find the facts, without interpratation a lot of times? Just the facts, the wieght, the size. I think we arrogantly assume WE are the most advanced culture when perhaps previous groups were more advanced then us in certain ways.

One clear example of known politics effecting archeology finds are the mummies with red hair dressed in plaid found in the deserts of China. Clear example of a find not in sync with their world view. I do think that perhaps the Roman Catholic Church supressed certain things in the past that did not sync with their world view - in a similar fashion to the destroyed Buddha's in Afghanistan. Yes, it is known things are surpressed.

Try not to let this stuff eat you alive - because it can. I don't have a tin foil hat yet but I struggle with all the people around me so asleep they wont even ask that ONE question. I agree it is best to try and stay as neutral as possible even though flying off the handle is attractive.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Can you supply some archeological cover ups/conspiracies?

Im not having a go or anything, im just verry interested!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The book: "Riddle of the Bones, Politics, Science, Race and the story of Kennwick Man" is an interesting read about one tip of this iceburg. The author describes towards the end of the book the academic resistance to look earlier then the "Clovis period" for explainations of finds that seem to predate Clovis in the Americas. It seems it was widely accepted within most academic circles that there were no humans in the Americas before the Clovis Period. Subsequently it has been proven and is now accepted that in fact man did wander these continents prior to the Clovis Period.

I think there are some simple reasons behind some of this and it is not always about planned conspiracy, Academic arrogance may lead to a conspiracy amoungst peers and we the people get a bit hedgy when it doesn't make sense, sometimes there is a reluctance to publish by field scientists who feel their careers will be ruined if they present facts in opposition of the status quo, then there is the personal dogma of the individual scientists or cultures involved. It is easy to google China's caucasion mummies and see that it is no stretch as to why they were not so forthcoming about this discovery of non Chinese ancient human remains it sort of defied their understanding or presentation of their history. So politics plays a role.

There are a lot of theories floating around about Egypt. The guy behind the idea that the pyramids were power plants doesn't seem so nuts when you watch his dry boring presentation on you tube. He strikes you as a tool kind of guy that just got very curious about that "one question" and off he went. His questions in particular had to do with the fact he seemed to find obvious signs of machine tooling on the relics despite the insistance of main stream egyptologists that no tooling was used.

Some stuff just doesn't add up - especially if you are "in a field" where you wonder how they really put 2+2 together. My personal thoughts about 911 and questions about the moon missions being a reality come from working in military aviation for 20 years. I can only go by what I understand and what I percieve based on my own experiences. But as the OP put it that one question, that one hanging question is like a string that unravels the whole lot.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

1. Pentagon was a cia hit reminding the military who was in control. ie Stand down norad.
WTC was making a vision come true for some.
2. Actual Conclusive Archelogical Proof of the following
Where Moses split the rock,,, is indeed very well know to a very few and that the Exodus is in fact reality.
That Jesus of Nazarith was indeed real
That the Temple of Solomon is at the site of the Al-Aska Mosque
And that indeed the words of that Book are in fact true, this truth is actually being held in confidence,, mostly by the er Group and other's who deem it necessary not to divulge this information as true fact.
Yup pretty much a script for reality.

Seems pretty obvious there's only one way too wrap this up,, HELP!!!! lol

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Great responses. The 9/11 stuff is honestly pretty cut and dry for me at this point. I want to clarify that I'm not dismissing all of the evidence from the Towers, I was only pointing out that if one detail is a lie then all of it is most likely shrouded in lies and to me the lowest hanging apple of that day is the absolute vacuum of evidence involving the the Pentagon "attack".

The archaeology stuff is very fascinating to me on multiple levels. Things like the Baghdad Batteries for example and the Nasca Lines and of course the Piri Reis Map, all fascinating items that seem to fly wayyyyy under the radar. The now infamous crystal skulls that are showcased in several museum around Europe one day, then no trace of their wherabouts the next. There also seems to be a lot of controversial things occuring in New Zealand regarding archaelogical finds and artifacts.

I'm not losing my grip on life or what really matters. I've always known and believed that the world has basically operated by the same principles since the dawn of civilization. The rich and powerful rule while we peasants serve their interests and whims. Dictatorship, Communism, Monarchies, Democracy....all just semantics. Details vary but the results are always the same.

top topics

join