It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey There!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I agree with Dave on that one, there used to be a tv show in the uk in the seventies called 'angels' about nurses, and as far as im concerned you all are. Is it late,am i tired?, why cant i understand what the owl man is talking about?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Thanks for checking for my introduction!!! I was reading along as you and Jay were chatting earlier. You guys were cracking me up.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KayinAR

I think nite owl might possibly need some of your medical assistance.

What an odd introduction to ats you are having

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I know!!! I'm a little afraid now. Lol

Jay says sounds like I've got my first basement-dweller stalker.
edit on 13-12-2010 by KayinAR because: Added comment

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Seriously dude...
:bash:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

This is weird, quick kay hide under the duvet. Get Jay to leave his size 13 shoes by the door. lol

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KayinAR

Explanation:
And please don't worry about the troll at all!

Personal Disclosure: Because, and Jay will advise you on this as well , it is best not to feed [engage] them at all and they will go away and bonus I am gonna take direct action and make some alerts to the mods about that right now and I highly recommend you do the same!

P.S. The post alert function is found by hovering over the blue member button at the bottom of every members avatar [under the P.S.F.W.K box of numbers] and its at the bottom of the drop down menu! Keep the message you post to the mods [it will take you to messages and sending it will generate an automated reply ..check out what happens with that as will show you what happens when u2u's are sent between fellow ATS members etc!] short and to the point... such as offtopic one line post etc .. I would avoid using the term troll etc in the u2u and let the mods determine that!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KayinAR

I never did an introduction post, i felt a bit embarressed, i didnt know what to say, i dont know if its a british thing, but i wish i had now.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks OL. I alerted someone and got the aforementioned automatic response. Lol. I really like the off topic post one of night owl's messages got! That's funny.

But, I'm not really worried about it. It's just a little annoying that NO has derailed my first post.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

It's been more than entertaining to see how this is all unfolding. Jay and I have laughed quite a bit tonight!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KayinAR

I have to say I have never seen quite this level of madness before, certainly not on an introduction thread.

It's a shame that the first feature you learn to use on ATS is the ALERT button.
Did you get a chance to read any threads yet? Find anything that interests you?
edit on 13-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KayinAR

Explanation: Excellent that you alerted [OL recieved 11 automated replys so ... ya the mod's be watching!
]

Personal Disclosure: So your an RN ... that is awesome! I might have a small few things I have posted on nurses and nursing practices on ATS that I would like you to have a look at later on when your far more settled on the ATS boards etc.

edit on 13-12-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix speling fail. soz

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KayinAR

Ive only been a member for six months and im only really starting to understand about the T-word. And tonight has been a perfect example. As another poster said, it will be interesting to have your take on medical issues, and maybe if your skepticism is reduced or increased by what your read, i have to say, its gone either way with me. Join in with the rhesus negative blood group thread, thats always good for a laugh!. I really should think about sleep now as its 4am british time, but my little girl has a cold and a sore throat and is still up, being a parent is definitly a 24/7 job!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I've been TRYING to read the boards...but it's cool. I'll get to em eventually. Naturally, I'm drawn to the medical stuff, and there are several I've found pretty interesting and hopeful, such as the post on stem cell research possibly being the cure for HIV. But I also read a cool one on how to do an out of body experience...may have to give that a try!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join