Hey There!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hello ATSers,

I've heard a lot about this site (and I mean a lot, ha ha) and thought I would check it out.
I am not a "conspiracy theorist" necessarily. Generally pretty skeptical in nature. But my boyfriend talks about the topics here a lot and thinks I will enjoy the boards. One thing that has caught my eye is the medical forum. As an RN I am pretty sure I will be interested in that one.

Anyhow, looking forward to making some new friends. Jay seems to have a few here, so I'm sure I will as well.
See ya around the boards, and in chat eventually!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KayinAR

Welcome to the new girl, always nice to see another female joining the ranks of girlie tin foil hat wearers. That is, assuming you are a girl..... welcome anyway, its fun you wont regret it.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Definately a girl! Lol. And thank you very much for being the first to welcome me to this site!!! I'm sure I'll enjoy it quite a bit once I get the hang of it...Luckily I don't have to go far to get help, and if Jay will quit bouncing around on the bed, I bet I'll do just fine.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
*waves*
Hello! Welcome.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KayinAR

Welcome aboard Kay,

May your stay here be as enlightening as it is entertaining!

see you on the boards,

~meathead

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KayinAR

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KayinAR
Hello ATSers,

I've heard a lot about this site (and I mean a lot, ha ha) and thought I would check it out.
I am not a "conspiracy theorist" necessarily. Generally pretty skeptical in nature. But my boyfriend talks about the topics here a lot and thinks I will enjoy the boards. One thing that has caught my eye is the medical forum. As an RN I am pretty sure I will be interested in that one.

Anyhow, looking forward to making some new friends. JayI seems to have a few here, so I'm sure I will as well.

HI.I'M a psych. ops. how are yo doing/

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KayinAR

Hello and welcome!

Well done for working in such an important and undervalued job.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I GIVE, happienss, on the gift of a new child, a new welcome , thank you. and more to come.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KayinAR
Hello ATSers,

Anyhow, looking forward to making some new friends. Jay seems to have a few here, so I'm sure I will as well.

The wind had changed, and the wind is of lust, a new mind had enteerd, and the air is changed, a greed had entered ant the is the means, lossst is tho, and the answer is wisdom. lost is the answer, we find us, in our souls while the children are at play.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
this is yo, and i wish yu luck

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thank you to everyone who welcomed me so far!!! I appreciate it very much.

OmegaLogos- Jay told me you're one of his favorite posters on this site, and he was laughing at your post.

Gonna go check out the boards and see if I can read some cool stuff before I go to bed....Night all!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
okaaaaayyyy

Welcome aboard Kay - Don't let Jay corrupt you... You will likely be a welcome addition to the medical boards, so I wish you well. Have fun and don't forget to take what you hear with a tiny grain of salt. : )

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Dude - WTH are you doing in here?!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link