It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Tourist" A review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I knew I was going to be disappointed in this movie but we went anyway; primarily to see the opulence of Venice.
Thin plot, predictable, a few real glaring continuity glitches, but if you like watching two glamorous movie stars pretending to [not very convincingly] act like something they are not; you might like this film.
More like an over produced TV movie of the week than a Big Screen offering. This movie will hit cable and DVD almost immediately.

Time killer stuff

Happy Holidays....Whaaa

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
anything to distract, entertain, or make people happy. just another day in the biggest collection of gamblers on the planet (personal opinion) take a gamble and bet u can get two actors with all of their reviews and give them movie after movie, on low budgets, and similar plots and keep making money. milk it till you cant milk it anymore as said by the great tim allen (he didnt really say that, but he is living it) =P thx for the imput

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I heard it wasn't that good, but will probably still end up watching it.

I'm wondering why this movie is nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Musical or Comedy. Judging by the previews I've seen, I was assuming it was neither a musical or comedy.

IMDb

Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy
Nominees:
Alice in Wonderland (2010)
Burlesque (2010/I)
The Kids Are All Right (2010)
Red (2010/I)
The Tourist (2010)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth_Seeker

It wasn't a knee slapper comedy. A few amusing moments mixed in with mostly banal banter between A and J.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This movie is cheap and poor in every aspect possible...
Her "british" accent
Their hidden passion (ridiculous)
The story line
The point ??
Characterization ???
Acting
Everything! It buried the two actors so deep
she herself has always been a wannabe actress anyway

Horrible!! The cheapest sh.. I've ever seen :O

top topics

join