It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Introduction to a Past that has Created the Present

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Since in a sense this thread is about introducing myself to my past, I shall place it here.

Im sure some of you have a good idea of me now, and I treasure that. You know or have a inkling of me at least.

It is the past, words unsaid, I am strangely feeling a need to express. Perhaps time to lance some wounds. Bury imaginary hatchets. Share what I have become, became.

To discover I have the option is a blessing to the 10th degree and I wish to utilize it.

The question is, where does one begin to express how they grew up? The wonders that came into their life? The pains? The laughs, the learning experiences? The paths that made me who I am? It's a one shot deal, what is the most important thing to portray in a small tiny little time frame?

One always wishes to put their best foot forward. Does one ignore the ugly that has been buffed into a diamond?
That seems like cheating nature. Then again, why go nine yards to get the foot yes?

I know they say onecant go home again, but I must one more time... just to see the path, just to see the shapes of me, just to let you know, I know, you were there.

These memories shape me. They make me walk tall, they make me smile, they make me sad, they make me grow... sometimes I had no idea of what I didnt know....

You have always been my past, my present, my future, weaved intricacy, unbeknown to me, till now, and fleeting moments of past.

I suppose there is no right thing to say except thank you for being exactly who you were suppose to be in this time of our web woven in the plan of all is as it should be...

Anyone else find themselves wanting to settle the past of late? Searching back?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What?

You can start by stating what brought you to this forum in the first place.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
What?

You can start by stating what brought you to this forum in the first place.

I think I stated that to begin with. I have obviously been around for awhile. I didnt feel the need to introduce myself to the present, it is the past.

I guess I am wondering how many others are finding themselves searching the past to try and speak, to let the past know, all is well, all is forgiven, all is remembered, what have you.

Have you found yourself as of late wanting to contact someone from the past that meant something to you? Touched you somehow? You just want to let them know whatever it may be that you are feeling now? Hindsight? Wisdom? A thank you? A I forgive you? A Thanks for the Memory?

new topics

join