It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New iPhone App, Patriot App launches snitch network

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Patriot App discussed on infowars

I think this bears watching.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Just a quick thought before I read more of the article...

Suppose I wanted to use that app and report police corruption?

See how this app only serves one purpose, and that purpose is not in the best interest of the people.

Good looking out OP!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
"Hitlers wet dream"

and then some...

WHAT are you yanks doing about stopping this crap i want to know???

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

I agree with the first comment on that page.

I will be reporting poison food in the grocery store, every police officer I see, every judge I see, I will be reporting TSA, BP, Politicians, all of it… ANyone else who has an iPhone i encourage to do the same.. If they want to hear from patriots, let’s give it to them.. Only the reports will be a bit different than expected..

Infowars

If they want us to use it, then we should use it on THEM!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

Actually great idea! Very "Anonymous"

You guys should be reporting every single thing you all do every minute of the day to this nazi application.

eg.

"I'd like to report: I took a walk, I went for a ride, I ate some ice cream - and it was too cold, I see dead people, Bloosum Goodchild sends her love ... and so on and so on..."

get to it!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I like where this is going.

Makes me smile just for a while. ;- )

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

Actually great idea! Very "Anonymous"

You guys should be reporting every single thing you all do every minute of the day to this nazi application.

eg.

"I'd like to report: I took a walk, I went for a ride, I ate some ice cream - and it was too cold, I see dead people, Bloosum Goodchild sends her love ... and so on and so on..."

get to it!

Not in the least bit anonymous due to phone having ECN or whatever it's called.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Patriot app indeed. True patriots should give this app a one-star rating on the store.

edit on 13-12-2010 by Internet Explorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Internet Explorer

So worth looking at?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Launched last 9/11 for only $3, who needs 9-1-1? You too can become a part of the citizen spy network and start reporting "suspicious activity" performed by your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers, sending reports directly to Federal Agencies. Misleadingly named "PatriotApp" you too can help build the "new jew", er, I mean, "terrorist" database of all those "terrorists" that are right in your own backyard!

Big Sis must be proud!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I have done something about it . I simply stopped using one. I can wait till I get home to make my calls.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Screw that, if I'm going to do work by spying on my fellow americans I at least want a decent position in Infraguard, like lead civilian interrogator, or chief freedom enhancer.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What can we do?
We can buy local, or order bulk from reputable distributors.
We can grow gardens.
We can home school
We can get to know our neighbors and educate them on what is going on.
We can turn off the TV.
We can stop doing business with corporations that collude with government tyrants.
Drive less.
Use less energy.
Stock up on Food and Water.

Stop looking to the Federal Government, they don't work for you; they rule you.
Start looking to your State and county governments to nullify unconstitutional laws.

STOP COOPERATING! I would go into detail on that one, but I don't want to give them another reason.
Suffice it to say - stop feeding the beast.

....just to name a few

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Sorry guys but I'm thinking about joining Infraguard. If you can't beat em', join em', right? I think it's time to throw in the towel. They win.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
androidiphoneapps.com...

This was released in September, according to this website for android -

This is the PatriotApp, and it is an App with a purpose: to make you a better citizen.

This is an App which allows the user to download and report information to the government, as well as download photos and videos. This App also links to National Security, suspicious acitivity, crime reports, government waste, pandemics, whistle blower info and the FBI’s most wanted. All that, and it integrates with Twitter and Facebook.

It is essentially the Patriot Act in the palm of your hand. It is an App that costs $0.99 and will be available appropriately on September 11th. In October, it will increase to $2.99.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I agree, we should all report who the real criminals are. So which incident should we begin reporting?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So they want people to contribute to this and they are charging money for it? Only in America!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBrooklyn

I agree with the first comment on that page.

I will be reporting poison food in the grocery store, every police officer I see, every judge I see, I will be reporting TSA, BP, Politicians, all of it… ANyone else who has an iPhone i encourage to do the same.. If they want to hear from patriots, let’s give it to them.. Only the reports will be a bit different than expected..

Infowars

If they want us to use it, then we should use it on THEM!!!

And what he is proposing is probably illegal. You had better be willing and able to demonstrate that you are telling the truth.

On second thought, knock yourself out!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Yet one more reason not to own an i(diot)phone.. Amerika looking more and more like east germany used to.. Be good patriots report suspicious activities to the stasi .. All heil the state !

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This will never be on my iPhone, if I NEED to report a crime I'll call the appropriate authorities
Reduculous

top topics

<<   2 >>

join