It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lost keys of Freemasonery

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
Kool I know about that part as well, but the Illuminati I am concerned with are the ones who practice Satanic ritual. Those who worship Molech, practice witchcraft to harness their power, rape little kids for energy Satanic rituals WTC. Who are these and where have they gone?

to my knowledge they exist only in the minds of conspiracy theorists who refuse to study facts. The closest group to that definition is Bohemian Grove, and while I am not a member and haven't been, I think they don't worship Satan, they don't rape kids, and they don't practice witch craft. They see and participate in plays and other events. But I could be wrong. The idea you have came form the paranoid people who labeled Crowley all of those things. A quick study of who he was will reveal that he did none of those things. Even worshiping Satan. he did believe that sex produced some energy and was a bit weird in todays standards, but to my knowledge, all consensual.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
What are the Freemasons today? Harry potter for adults, people who delight in secret for secret sake but there is no substance behind it, the original mission has been forgotten by its members and the science they were charged with protecting is not known to them...in short they have failed their mission. Now go enjoy your ribbons, signs and secret passwords :-)

I am not sure what your argument is. If you were a mason and you did put a little effort into it, you would know what it's about. We don't build buildings, we build better men. Yea that may sound cheesy, but if you don't like it, don't join. We like it the way it is. We do enjoy it.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

That was always the mission i.e. to make man better and the building of a tower is symbolic. A stairs or a ladder represents the same idea but the symbol of the tower is the most traditional.

What is a tower, ladder or stairs but a tool by which a man can raise him self upwards. The tower itself is the symbol of a knowledge a secret science, a method.

My argument is simply that the masons have lost their tower, do not know what they are about or even know what they are supposed to be keeping secret...quite hilarious actually.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Everything that involves symbols and sacred geometry are related to Amen.

Yes Amen, the Amen you say after all your god worship gospels. Amen-Ra.

The scale of our inprisonment is so inmense, and yet we al focus on levels of the pyramid that are of non importance.

The Vatican-District of Colombia-Bilderbergers- those are the lost keys.
I bet when those lost keys open the doors your believe everything is connected.

The bloodlines are clear presented here.

Here below is a vid, that explains the Obelisks around the world, and the meaning of AMEN-ra.

edit on 14-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

when you first start out, the "secrets" are the simple things. The handshakes, the ritual. But after a while, when you have spent some time working and thinking, the secret becomes understood. It's not that I can't tell you because I'll get in trouble, or I'll go against my word, it's that I can't possibly convey it in words. Only to experience it in the way that every mason who went that far has done. I truly wish everyone could get it. If I could, i would shout it from the rooftops. But it's a mindset, not words. Masonry has changed very little over the centuries. People are always changing. Importance is adjusted.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
Kool I know about that part as well, but the Illuminati I am concerned with are the ones who practice Satanic ritual. Those who worship Molech, practice witchcraft to harness their power, rape little kids for energy Satanic rituals WTC. Who are these and where have they gone?
They never existed... That's the church creating a smear campaign of lies to discredit a group of men who opposed them...
edit on 2010.12.14 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
As a brother Mason, I must unfortunately agree with the flavor of this thread. In so much as, Freemasonry has lost whatever grand secrets they ever held. It is has been jettisoned into the annals of subverted side degrees and organizations. A few of us still have gleaned the secret, though they have hidden it so well. We who have this secret use it everyday, in every facet of our lives.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by LUXUS

when you first start out, the "secrets" are the simple things. The handshakes, the ritual. But after a while, when you have spent some time working and thinking, the secret becomes understood. It's not that I can't tell you because I'll get in trouble, or I'll go against my word, it's that I can't possibly convey it in words. Only to experience it in the way that every mason who went that far has done. I truly wish everyone could get it. If I could, i would shout it from the rooftops. But it's a mindset, not words. Masonry has changed very little over the centuries. People are always changing. Importance is adjusted.

You seem to be describing an emotional experience you have had through your membership with the Freemasons. Like the birth of a baby, something that can emotionally move a person and something that one has to experience to understand. Something that perhaps you find difficult to put into words.
I however am not talking about some emotional something. I'm talking about knowledge, I'm talking about a science not a wishy-washy concept.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

knowledge is always available. And it is for masons and non mason alike. You just have to search it out. The secret I was referring to (while I don't consider it wishy washy) is more of an experience than anything else. It does help with knowledge. But you have to get it trough experience and not words. I think that while you believe that something has been lost over time, nothing has gotten lost except the will to learn. People have gotten lazy and they want someone to just tell them the answers instead of having to find them on their own. Finding them presents a path to enlightenment. And the journey is much more important than the answer.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Contrary to what most believe Adam was not the first man but to him was given a secret science. For a long time this science was passed through Adams direct blood descendants, thus the patriarchs of the old testament. A time came however when this knowledge was entrusted to those who were not of blue blood. Understanding how truly precious this gift was every effort was made to insure it was not lost to man. The original Freemasons were in possession of this knowledge, that's what all the secrecy WAS really about. Today however as I have said all that remains within the Freemasons is the secrecy but devoid of "the secret".

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Today however as I have said all that remains within the Freemasons is the secrecy but devoid of "the secret".

then how is it that you have this information?

it sounds like a nice story, but one I have never heard of before.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It always delivers a good laugh to me, as a Mason, when the lost word conspiracy starts making the rounds again.

A spiritual man on any path to illumination will ultimately understand and recover the lost word.

You are all looking WAY TOO HARD! That which is lost belongs to no group, it is intended for each of us individually.

The word is not written in any dictionary, nor is it spoken in any oral language.

At any rate it isn't the property of the Masons or any other group. It is intended for all mankind collectively and each person individually.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Nimrod went nutz because God flooded the Earth, wanted to get him back for what he did killing the ancestors.

So he created the Masons. What's the secret?

They'll make money building things, they'll make money secretly destroying them and make the church or God's innocent men pay for it to be rebuilt.

They'll punish God until the end of time. Hence their brotherhood and help getting each other into places to pilfer Governments, militaries, companies...whatever and wherever they can get lots of money.

That's their secret. They enslaved God himself.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Lets assume this is treu, what now?

Crusade of freedom? led by the power of love

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
That's their secret. They enslaved God himself.

Well in that case I command him to allow networkdude to have beer permitted in his lodge building.

Did it work, or are you still a beer-less schlub network?

While I am at it I also command him to turn JoshNorton into a newt.

You will get better.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Today however as I have said all that remains within the Freemasons is the secrecy but devoid of "the secret".

then how is it that you have this information?

it sounds like a nice story, but one I have never heard of before.

I am a member of something, a small group of friends that's perhaps how I know but never the less not important here.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

No not talking about the lost word or lagos, anyone may put his ear to a shell if he wants to receive that secret!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Not quite, it was the "gods" who caused the flood not GOD

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
While I am at it I also command him to turn JoshNorton into a newt.

You will get better.
Ripleeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c4d0f7285ae.png[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

So there is two ways it could be. One is that there used to be some amazing secrets that were the keys to life itself held only by esoteric groups such as masonry and the Rosicrucians. Then one day, or over several days, someone decided to hide those secrets and only show them to the " upper tier" of those groups. Now, somehow, people are chosen within the groups to evaluate members and let only select ones in on the real secrets while somehow keeping the rest interested enough in the group to remain. Just wow. Fantastic if true.

Or, we have option two. The groups exist exactly as they have for centuries sharing the same knowledge, in the same way that it has been shared for as long as the groups have existed.

Sorry to back-track, but I just arrived on this thread. Network dude, there is a third possibility as well:

Perhaps THE secret is so ineffable that it cannot be transmitted from mouth to ear, even in a whisper. Such a secret can only be alluded to, in teachings and lectures that were constructed for the initiate to study. In other words, "the secret" isn't simply the secret that a vast treasure is buried under an old church somewhere; and it isn't something automatic like Jimminy Cricket telling you to wish upon a star and your dreams really do come true.

In other words, perhaps the secret was intentionally partitioned up, and "lost," to make it so that only persons willing to undertake an arduous journey would bother piecing it back together.

In such a scenario, the teacher says the secret is lost as a way of saying "we've pointed to it every way possible, but you'll have to go and pick it up on your own, from what we've taught you."

That way the guys who joined for the chance to drive a tiny car and get out of parking tickets would leave them alone, but still pass along intact to the next generation what they had been handed.

In order to make the guards not steal the treasure, you convince them they no longer have it.....

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join