It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: The Start of a "New Cycle"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hi everyone...

So like most of you reading this post, I'm assuming, I have read and watched a lot of books and videos on the subject of 2012 and the end of the mayan calendar, as well as information coming from prophets, to channels, to scientists and traditional religions.

Having reflected on all the information I have absorbed, the one thing that seems the common underlying factor behind all the prophecies and traditions concerning the date seems to be the end of a cycle or age, as well as the beginning of a new one.

For those of you who may not know, the Mayan calendar does NOT end on December 21st 2012- it simply is the end of a cycle and the beginning of a new one (picture the odometer in your car at 129999 rolling over to 130000 and you have a pretty accurate description of what the Mayan calendar date means).

So, seeing as how the Mayan calendar seems to be the main focus of this 2012 end-date, as well as other tribal cultures such as the Hopi claiming that we are on the verge of entering a "new world" or "age", then I think it is fair to say to get at the real just of what 2012 is all about, we need to focus on this concept of "age" and "cycle".

Viewing time as a repetition of patterns of cycles, the Mayans un(?)knowingly mirrored what science has recently figured out- that the earth seems to go through cycles. The climate goes through cycles, the wobble of the earths axis goes through cycles, the locations and polarities of the magnetic poles go through cycles, and most importantly, the emergence and disappearance of species goes through cycles. We are also surrounded by more immediate and constantly rejuvenating cycles such as the water cycle, the carbon cycle, rock cycle, and countless others. It shouldn't be a real surprise to anyone that cycles are a major part of the earth's history.

So, could it be assumed that the human species goes through cycles as well?

Of course, I am being highly speculative now, but I think that my theory fits well into the information available. I do not "believe" my theory to be the right one, nor am I making any prophecy. I am just simply taking the information that has been made available to myself, and drawing up what I think are the most plausible conclusions. Believe it or not, at least take a moment to ponder it. Here we go...

The only thing that can be said for certain about the actual reality of Life, is that it is constantly evolving, and we are a part of it. Evolution is a FACT! The only debatable side of this coin is as to the nature of evolution itself; i.e. is it all random mutations that control it's destiny? Does it happen gradually over long periods of time or does it occur in spontaneous spurts?

From having learned about the "official" view of random mutational driven evolution in my Anthropology and Biology classes at university, as well as doing my own research by reading books such as "The Holographic Universe" and "Spontaneous Evolution" (Highly recommended!), my own conclusion is that there is something not right about our accepted view of evolution. Of course, I do think that random DNA mutations do occur and do change species, however I simply cannot see how this is responsible for the un-imaginable amazing and complex natural world around us- and how it explains it literally as a series of "accidents". As to what the nature of evolution itself is, I am unsure, but I am definitely inclined to say that just as almost everything else occurs in cycles, so does evolution and life itself.

So what does this have to do with 2012?

Well, as stated earlier, the main concept behind the 2012 phenomena is the idea that we are at the end of age, as well as the beginning of a new one. If you consider the idea that evolution occurs in cycles, then could it be possible that the Mayan "Cycles" are really cycles of evolution? Perhaps these "cycles" of evolution occur at all levels of nature and reality, from human beings, to animals, plants, trees, to the weather, the earth, and maybe even our galaxy or the universe itself. It wouldn't be surprising, seing as how our reality seems to be fractal in nature (everything seems to repeat itself at all levels of reality... i.e. the cell having different organs to fill its bodily needs, our bodies having organs made up of cells to fill our bodily needs, and the "body" of humanity being made up of human cells who work together, or against, the need to fill our "bodily" needs").

So that being said and considered, it would then make sense that being at the end of our current cycle, a new evolutionary leap and chapter of life is going to arrive with the new cycle that could affect not only us, but every species on the planet, as well as possibly our solar system and universe. I am inclined to say that these earth cycles are earth-limited events, as so far their doesn't seem to be any reason for them to be synchronized with other cycles, as well as the fact that they seem to be centered around earth-time... which only exists in its unique form for the earth.

So what does all this "cycle" stuff mean for humanity?

Well, the way I see it, is that we are made up of a "life-force"- whether you call it our souls, spirit energy, God, whatever, and I believe it that the purpose of this "life-force", just as the purpose of nature itself, is to evolve. How you view this personal evolution is really up to you, but I see it as being centered in the concepts of reincarnation and karma. We live numerous lives throughout history, all the time evolving and discovering our true selves and nature. The decisions we make directly affect our experience, with karma being our learning tool. A verse in the bible I read a while ago said something along the lines of "whatever you sew, so shall you reap". The consequences of our decisions affect us directly, and it is up to our interpretations of these consequences, as well as the changes we make in our beliefs and decision-making process that decides the level of "spiritual-evolution" we are at.

The point I want to make here, obviously, is that we are all not equal. There are many of us who are less evolved than others, more prone to making bad decisions and hurting other people as well as ourselves. But the catch is that people who are more "evolved" than others have all been their at some point. The next time you see someone doing something that you see as immature, selfish, or dangerous, remind yourself that you have made those exact same decisions and suffered the consequences. The only real difference between you and them is that you have been around longer, have learned from your mistakes, and have grown as a person. Just as you can't blame a child for making bad decisions because they haven't learned their own lessons yet, neither can you blame other people. They will learn, and in time, will evolve into better people- only from having learned from their past experiences. Without being truly terrible, immoral people, we would never be able to grasp the essence of what morality and being a good person really is and means.

It is truly beautiful, and I think it is a wonderful design.

I could really go on about that forever, but back to 2012

So just like you experience separate lives designed to teach and help you evolve into better people, so do you also experience sets and series of lives- cycles!

So this is what I view as being relevant to our experience, concerning the idea of cycles and being at end of our current one and the beginning of a new one. I would even daresay that cycles are designed in themselves for the set of souls that experience them to benefit and learn the most from them. All of us here began this cycle with the purpose of evolving as our main drive. And here we are, at the end of the cycle, and what is about to happen, I believe, is that the results of our experience- the people who we have become, is going to be at the heart of what happens next.

I think that what is going in 2012, at the end of our age, perhaps at an exact moment on December 21st 2012, is that the earth is going to be "split-up" into a bunch of new, separate realities; each reality designed to be the most beneficial for the learning and advancement of the people who proceed to start their new cycle in that reality. Whether our reality splits into 2, 4, 12, or 1642 realities, I don't know, but I think it would be fair to say that 3 or 4 would be the best bet.

So what actually happens on that day, month, or year will be a reflection of your cycle's accomplishments; if you have evolved to a certain high point, maybe you will "ascend" and enter a new dimension of peace and a "golden age"- not because you are better than anyone else, or that you "deserve it"- but simply because it is the course of action that best fits your spiritual needs. Others who are less evolved, or simply need a different kind of experience, may experience some kind of global change, like ETs landing or some kind of unique discovery that sets them on a new course of learning experiences. And maybe the people who are the least evolved will experience a terrible apocalypse and start living in on the new earth "from scratch", or maybe even go to some other reality that best suits their needs.

The most important point here, is that not only do you "get what you deserve", but you get what you NEED! Some people who are more evolved than others may be happy that they aren't going down the path that others are going down, but in reality they've been down that apocalyptic path themselves at the end of some other cycle. Some may look with envy on the more evolved people going into the golden age, but going there wouldn't benefit them at all, seeing as they simply aren't ready for it!

This is what I think is at the heart of the biblical "Judgment" that is nailed into the head of Judeo-Christian religions, as well as many other religions around the world. But it is not a "Judgment" in the negative sense that you are standing before God, and sitting in his chair, either gives you the thumbs up or thumbs down- it is "Judgment" in the sense that you are going to the place that is judged as being most beneficial to your own path of experience.

At the heart of this is why I think the world is in the state that is right now- it could be said that most of us are facing seemingly terrible everyday circumstances, but maybe it is this way because we are simply being given the best opportunity to "prove" ourselves and our level of evolution as we get to the end of this age.

But regardless of where we go... this age is over. The world, as we know it, is going to end- or at least change in a big way. And just as this cycle is ending, so will the next one we all will experience, and the one after that, and so on and so forth.

So that, in essence, is my own conclusion about 2012.

Take you want, but I would also like re-emphasize what I think is the most important point.

We are all one- For those you see as being lesser than yourselves, remember that you have been there yourself. For those you envy as being better than yourselves, remember that one day to you will be in their place.
Treat each moment of your life as a blessing, and remember that when 2012 arrives, you will be exactly where you need to be...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is exactly what I believe in, only there are is much tyranny in this world, how can I know it's not another deceit of our friends (NOT!) the NWO...

I must admit the evidence is quite numerous and abundant, looking at all these channels, scientific datas, the warming of the Solar System...

I don't know if you've taken a look at The Law Of One, a channeled series of books channeled 30 years ago. It's really awesome.

And I have a link that you should enjoy heavily: www.angelfire.com...
It describes how the 5th D might look like...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
As far as I've heard, there's simply no credible information linking anything throughout history to Dec 21st, 2012, except maybe the Mayan calendar. This is culture hysteria, nothing more. There's plenty of websites that claim all sorts of bizarre things, but once you look into it...there's no true data backing any of this up.

Do I think we're at the end of a cycle? Sure. I just don't think it lines up to anything perfectly. It's not cyclical in a linear nature, as in..it's unpredictable as to the exact date. What cycle is this I'm referring to? The collapse of civilization. People are talking about spiritual this, and spiritual that, but ...it's all hogwash. Just look around! There's people acting all spiritual, but once you look at what they do, it's far from it.

That's my take on this "cycle". It's the rise and fall of civilization. There's not a damned thing you or I can do about that, but what we can do is attempt to inform each other of the collapse, so that perhaps we'll prepare however we see fit.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If you haven't already (although it sounds like you may have), do a search on ATS for "Hidden Hand"- sounds similar to what you're saying.....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Ya I have looked into the law of one... haven't really read the whole book, let alone the series for that matter. It was a while ago... but now that you've reminded and I've gone back... it seems some of the ideas from that book seem to have stuck into my head

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

No I can't say I have ever read of or even heard of the hidden hand... but upon doing a quick search... I guess I have a lot of a reading to do, and by the looks of it, it seems pretty interesting!

Thanks for giving me my christmas reading material

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i agree with you, but where we split into different dimensions based on what we need. is that your theory or did you find that in your research some where cause i would like to look into it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Hi to all.

As a newbie I'll keep this simple until challenged but suffice to say that I’m going to not be too specific as some of this will be recognised if written, and more importantly, read by a colleague.

I have it on good authority that the 21st Dec 2012 "21:32 GMT" will be massive so do put this in your diaries. I've seen/read many many threads on this subject so I decided to focus on this using several techniques, I'll discuss this if asked to expand but it includes pure science/math, logic and what some would call bunkum. In any event the so called "end of days/life or extinction of life on earth could not be further from the truth, in fact it’s the beginning of something new.

Moving on. the Mayan calendar did predict the end of this, current, time frame (time being relative to us on this planet) and the beginning of another. So let’s expand a tad.

On the above date at the specified time (above) we will become part of something larger and potentially better, although it has to be said that some will have difficulty in the initial transition period as a whole it’ll be a good thing. However it’ll be one that won’t see the full benefit until the summer of 2152.!!!!

I hate using this analogy but it fits the purpose as most will understand it without understanding the supporting science/methodology, again “relativity” plays a significant port in this. Star Trek (I know I know but stay with me here) we all here star date xxx in the episodes but don’t really give it any thought do we.??? But this is used because all the so called inhabited planets in various solar systems need and common denominator in relation to time (space/time). Imagine this. Alien “X” calls Alien “Y” in another system (possible) and says I’d like to meet you at 16:00hrs on “Z” planet. But the time/hours would only be relative to person making the request. Now what if Alien X’s planet has a 37hr day but Alien “Z” has a 42hr day. What would 16:00 represent to “Z”.

Not forgetting that because of “potential” near light travel, I prefer folding space/time, there has to be a universal constant in relation to time. Quite simply, imagine using our own time zones for reference here. We travel from A to B whilst adjusting clocks/watches to suit, now work that out universally and it becomes a total mess.

So in short on the referenced date/time we will become aware. I’m not going to go into the why and wherefores just yet but CERN will eventually play a very big part in what I’m saying.

SRV

top topics

join