It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naga Viper Chilli to be used as battlefield weapon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

In combat a few seconds disabled & disoriented on the battlefield will get you a bullet in the face or worse.

This is used in conjunction with normal arms, not a stand alone type of weapon.

BTW thanks everyone for the input, this is a really interesting topic from the standpoint of the legality of its usage in warfare.
edit on 12/14/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
What are they going to place bowls of it all over the battle field? Kind of like tenchu. If you can feed your enemy you already have other options than to just risk you life feeding him,you could kill him with another method,kind of like shooting him like they did back in the last decade.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by whipsandchainsamerica
What are they going to place bowls of it all over the battle field? Kind of like tenchu. If you can feed your enemy you already have other options than to just risk you life feeding him,you could kill him with another method,kind of like shooting him like they did back in the last decade.

that's true to some extent.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
i guess this would be effective, but if the pesrson it is dropping on has a mask on, so that the chemicals dont enter the persons eyes the weapon is rendered useless

plus i do believe that this weapon is legal to use in combat, because even if it is a chemical weapon their are only 3 major scenarios to deal with
1. the person may have an allergy to the chili chemicals and could die from it, but they are rioting so it shouldnt really matter
2. the person may have a problem that could be worresened by the chile, but as i said in the first one.
3. the people could be blinded by the chemical and they could go into a type of rage/shock where they attack everything and dont stop for hours, and i believe that this would cause problems to the people and the person would have to be taken down because of it.
edit on 26-12-2010 by locololo because: legal resons taught of

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join