It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music for the new Revolution. 1984 = 1776

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
As a long time fan of Iced Earth, I was pleasantly surprised to see Jon Schaffer put together Sons of Liberty and hear lyrics that should strike at the heart of every individual regardless of where they live. He is intelligent, well spoken and has been a history buff for years.

The Glorious Burden was an Iced Earth album about the Civil War based on Jon's studies of it. Looks like things have stepped up a notch given the state of our world and the banking oligarchs looking to enslave us all.

Even if you aren't a fan of heavy metal, you should listen to the lyrics as all are easily understood based upon the way the music was mixed. The vocals were mixed in a way that they are easily heard unlike many other metal bands. (The lyrics are also available by clicking the song title). Then again, Sons of Liberty is unlike many other metal bands (Megadeth excluded) in that their lyrics are about We the People and what is happening all around us.

All it takes is a brushfire of the mind to set off the raging inferno that is so needed in our people today!

This song is my personal favorite:

While the link is in my signature, I'm guessing that most others like myself rarely click links in others signatures.

sons-of-liberty.net...

I think you'll find the time spent listening to the music as well as watching/listening to Jon's other videos will be time well spent.

You can get the entire mp3 album for free which should tell you that they aren't as much about the money as they are about getting out the message.

We the People surround THEM...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Been on board with this since he announced it..
Awesome album. If you are aware - It's a pretty emotional thing rockin out cruisin down the road, looking at this country that will soon fall to these tyrants unless people wake up and realize whats going on...

new topics

join