It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming GOP chairman Spencer Bachus says Congress exists to 'serve the banks'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It sounds to me like the time is drawing short to where we'll be voting from the rooftops rather than via the Diebold machines.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
At the end of the day we are in a pretzel of a bind...

What this man says does adhere to the idea that government's role is to be sub dominant to the "market".
If you glimpse beyond the coded talk of Freedom; it is an idea that commerce can regulate all things American
better than governance. Further examination makes it fairly clear -( less the blatant inward dishonesty that haunts the collective conservations soul regarding wealth accumulation) the narrative is always in favor of those who can provide the investment, who facilitate the initial financial spark; the bank is the ultimate symbol of capitalism, power, wealth and potential.

I NEVER hear my friends demanding caution or prudence when it
comes to the meta economics which dominate the shared economy. We socialize risk but get no say in the game? A relatively small number of players had the power, through passive governance, to execute 2008
and friends.

My friends know, but cannot bridge the fact that the all famous trickle condenses and starts with banks. The very sad and dark universal secret is that
much of the displeasure with the government stems from this eternal denial that a love for commerce helps stratify; a large, inefficient, corrupted government.

We can sure bash the piss ons who had their positions shipped to a place with a $9 dollar a day wage, but we cannot badmouth the institutions that ensure the economics of conservatism are conserved. We can address the spending post taxes, but my friends are also opposed to interfering with a system that is rigged and unjust in its nature. STAUNCH opposition, even while this systems combats and undermines the other stated goals in the ideological handbook. There is no natural law to prevent an American Billionaire from paying 1/30 cost for the same labor? What results is a long distant horizontal trickle I suppose, I guess somehow the bleeding money has to visit the east before it positions above my head to fall into my pockets like gilded rain.
This whole narrative is perverted reality, simple observation and Trillions of dollars cannot wake this country from its perpetual slumber.

America did not learn its lesson in 2008, sure as crap in a diaper, the same old rotten ideas rise and walk around like Zombies, this man is a truth teller, can't kick him for that.

If I state an obvious, awful disfunction about government can I get stars???

edit on 14-12-2010 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Ron Paul talked about reform some during the mid-term election. He said it should be legal for Americans to deal in whatever currency or commodity they choose. I think this may be what you are talking about.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join