It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming GOP chairman Spencer Bachus says Congress exists to 'serve the banks'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Incoming GOP chairman Spencer Bachus says Congress exists to 'serve the banks'

www.rawstory.com

Alabama Republican Spencer Bachus, the incoming chairman of the House banking committee, suggested Congress and federal regulators should play a subservient role with banks.

"In Washington, the view is that the banks are to be regulated, and my view is that Washington and the regulators are there to serve the banks," Bachus told The Birmingham News in an interview.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Gee, and we thought you existed to serve the populace who pays your salary through their taxes...Silly peasants!

Well at least this guy doesn't even try to hide the fact of who his puppeteers are. He basically just comes straight out and states the obvious which anyone who has been paying attention for the past several years could see.

But it sure seems that these folks are getting more and more brazen with literally rubbing the masses noses in how corrupt they and this system are, and who they feel we should all bow down to. His statements say it all, crystal clear.

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 13-12-2010 by DimensionalDetective because: typo

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well he's right... but the thing, HE SUPPORTS IT.

You can't be much more of a traitor than that...

Maybe him saying plainly that he's a traitor would be more obvious, but even then, I'm not sure.

Seriously, this guy should NEVER be allowed to take office.

Please some federal judge BLOCK HIS TRAITOROUS BUTT TO GET INTO THE SENATE.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
They clearly choose puppets with an IQ well below average, who will simply regurgitate what they are told to say.

Yes, I agree, it seems they are ramping up and becoming increasingly brazened. Is this the new 'transparency'?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm gonna propose a new PAC to operate as a political watchdog: H.R. Glock

edit on 13-12-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Great job Alabama! You picked a winner!

I stick by my belief they should wear NASCAR-like jackets in Congress so you can readily see who they write laws for. It sure as s*** ain't Alabama!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well, remember they paid for him ......congress is always for sale .

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
WOW. Aren't those words basically treason?? I mean they swear an oath when they come into Congress which directly conflicts with that statement.

They don't even bother to hide it anymore. They are laughing all the way to the bank. Yes, the actual bank.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
WHY does this remind me of the original Battlestar Galactica movie?
Sire Uri
Unbewebabel !!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It’s actually a bit more complicated than that.

In early America both pre Revolutionary War and post Revolutionary War, but dating from the time of the first European Settlements, principles of the Colonies, William Penn for instance in the Proprietary Colony of Pennsylvania would have their surveyors assess the land for business opportunities, which in early America were basically farming, mining, trapping and hunting, and what infrastructure improvements would be needed to get those goods to sea ports and market, what infrastructure improvements would be needed to sustain settlements for the people creating those infrastructure improvements, and doing the farming, mining, trapping and hunting, and how many people would be needed to do make those infrastructure improvements, and how many would be needed to do the farming, mining, trapping and hunting, and transportation of those goods for markets.

They would estimate the number of people they would need sent from Europe to undertake these projects, and they would estimate the investment in dollars it would take to pay the people and when necessary the materials needed to make the infrastructure improvements if they could not be manufactured presently in the New World.

Through various Trade Associations like William Penn’s Free Trade Association they would create presentations and proposals for the wealthy European Royals and Nobles, and give them the opportunity to invest in these by either Stock Investments (sending human beings) or through Bond Investments (loaning the money to pay the human beings and to buy what was required that couldn’t be manufactured presently by those human beings).

Originally the money loans (The Bonds) would come via the same ship as the human labor (The Stock) but ocean voyages were often slower than expected, and sometimes the ships didn’t make it to their destination and were lost at sea.

So eventually as the Stocks (the human beings accumulated) and needed to be paid in a timely manner, the Nobles had their banking agents open Banks here to issue the money (Bond Loans) locally.

The dividends off the stock (the human beings) who were to be levied part of their wages to offset the cost of the enterprises and make them more profitable and inviting for the European Investors, and the interest payments on the bonds were to be paid regularly back to the European Agents handling the transactions.

Each State was at first essentially its own business enterprise, with the Counties within the State being the subsidiaries. Eventually though this became a little too unwieldy so they installed “New Management” through the auspice of the Revolutionary War better known as George Washington and Company Et All doing business as Washington D.C.

The Government’s essential job from the Chief Executive on down, was to keep records for the investors, and ensure payment on the stock and bonds to the Europeans.

We are in fact still paying on all these stocks (the original human investment) and the bonds (the start up money for our infrastructure).

This is where the bulk of your tax money goes to, and in fact it was several Southern States being in default in the mid 1800’s on their share of the money owed to Europe that led to the Civil War when the South tried to abscond from the debt by breaking away, and the Union Government faced exposure by the Agents of the Nobles who threatened to disclose the details of the Government’s real operations and contractual agreements if they failed to get the Southern States back into the fold or agreed to pay their sizable debts instead.

The Civil War was not fought over states rights or slavery, but it’s unwillingness to keep paying on the stocks and bonds owed to Europe, so that is how committed the President and the Congress is to paying these obligations which all processed through the Banking Industry.

That’s where the Bailout Money went too, and quite a few other scams the Government has pulled over the years to make timely payments on our debt, that is not a debt that can in fact be repaid, because when you hold on to Stocks and Bonds they just keep paying and paying, and paying, and that’s what the European Nobles have been doing for centuries.

It’s a lot darker and deeper than the Congressman is letting on.

So yes the entire Government really does exist to serve the Banks, but the Banks only serve as financial conduits to their Wealthy Owners and Agents.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
And yet we americans as a whole are still comfortable enough to not protest en masse. This is interesting, no? How exactly do i get the money i worked for back?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
wait...so, whats the problem?

Banks are Corporations...corporations are people now...so, sure, they serve the banks, because the banks are the real people.

Seriously, anyone suprised by this is simply not paying attention..but even if you sort of object to this and rally against the right...you better figure out a way to condense your outrage into 3 words or less for a nice jingoistic saying to chant, else meh...nobody will notice.

Country first.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Indeed. The heirarchies have never gone away. They have only masked and filtered the wealth through tiers of collection agencies.

Pretty sad how long this has been going on---Humans being used as a commodity, and treated like cattle. They have gotten away with this through fairly clever means and schemes.

I just wonder if the human race will ever wake up enough to finally break these bonds once and for all.

Perhaps the information age will allow enough truth to finally come out shift the tide.

Hey, at least I can dream.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Great as always proto. Then the word games are important here. Investing in "Stocks" must mean one is investing in the present and future output of the slaves that work for said company - not the company itself as the company does not exist as it is a fiction? Why keep the word "stock" if it does not mean what it means?

It has been said, by you and many others, that all wars are fought over money. Jordan Maxwell calls wars "corporate takeovers" usually over debt, or unpaid debt to be more precise. What fascinates me is the PR machine convincing people wars are over ideology. Brilliant. So Brilliant. To convince millions and millions of people, over thousands of years, to kill millions and millions of their fellow man over unpaid debts, or takeovers of resources to sell or collateralize, is simply brilliant.

What's crazy is now the process is being done in the name of worthless pieces of paper, rather than something of lasting value. In some cases, soon I imagine, we'll be fighting wars over some new ideology when in fact it will be over the fact that some country or another wound up with gold covered tungsten instead of pure gold bars. Brilliant.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Well, i'd like to coin an old refrain, and i hope in doing so, offend some of the posters here on ATS.

YOU GET THE GOVERNMENT YOU DESERVE.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
the golden rule
he who has the gold makes the rules.

who owns the fed?
according to Webstar Tarpley
the bank of England owns a big share of the fed
the queen owns a significanl peice of the bank of england

so congress is serving the queen

hehe, just had this mental picture of congress serving the queen with a tennis raquet.
oh man beauty top spin

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
There are two Presidents I would like to quote here:

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

- Thomas Jefferson

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country; corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in High Places will follow, and the Money Power of the Country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the People, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war"

- Abraham Lincoln

The enslavement and the forced servitude of the American people to the banking institutions that have gambled away our futures, taken us into enormous debt, and have seized our government now have a man so ruthless in their defense, so maniacal in support of their ultimate power. Spencer Bacchus is a threat to American integrity and sovereignty, a cannibal of his own ranks with no compassion or gratitude towards the citizens whom so foolishly elected this treasonous criminal.

Every day Americans who still have their jobs wake up, hopefully have the ability to see their children off to school, go to work, bust their ass all day, return home to eat, watch TV, and sleep. When they go over their finances they see money is too tight for a good future for their children who probably will not have the leisure of going to a good college, they see the refrigerator empty, they fight constantly over the lack of money, and this is what they get!

Every single day non-stop the banks and government work to screw them over every single day 365 days a year. Relentlessly destroying families, lives, and obliterating the middle class. Now they can enjoy the comfort of knowing they have at least one scumbag in government who is willing to tell the truth but only because it is his own obnoxious and self-righteous glee that he knows the banks that have paid his way into that office he can now serve openly and happily for.

When Obama’s pastor screamed “God Damn America” it is not that, the better way to put it is “God Damn the Banks!” Cast the serpents into the fiery depths of eternal hell. I am not a religious person but the only thing that brings me comfort at night is the hope that there is a hell and each of these monsters who have destroyed countless lives throughout the centuries on this earth are getting their just desserts forever punished for the crimes against humanity they have committed.

These people are ruthless and will stop at nothing until their lust for blood and treasure is fulfilled. When the day where they can stare down from their mansions with a big smile on their face while the workers wear rags and sack cloths as clothing working 15 hour days for $10 and none of them take issue with knowing that they are in fact the serfs, the slaves, to those behind the guarded fences and the armed guards.

The fear of death or punishment should hold no one in the shackles of complacency and conformity. There will never be peace for you, me, or your children until blood or peasants and tyrants runs in the streets. One day we will have to bring them down, this will mean the war machine will be pushed against everyone but it will be necessary and it must be embraced if you ever want your children and grandchildren to have a good future.

quotes.liberty-tree.ca...
wiki.monticello.org...
edit on 12/14/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
Well, i'd like to coin an old refrain, and i hope in doing so, offend some of the posters here on ATS.

YOU GET THE GOVERNMENT YOU DESERVE.

Well I agree with that. If people, including myself, are too complacent to do anything truly meaningful to change their country then it is what we deserve. As much as I really hate to say that.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
We gave over monetary power to the Fed- Banks. They hold the power to make or break us economically. The Senator is being crass but he is accurate. If Congress harms the banks, they are harming the economy. If Congress angers the banksters, they can crash our economy. Given the laws establishing the Fed, the Congress is economically subservient to the banks.

Ron Paul is going to get the chance to expose and hopefully, change this monetary nightmare which has not infected the whole globe.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

My feeling is that the 'monetary system' needs to be abolished altogether. It has always been nothing but a giant ponzi scheme based on fraud and lies.

These folks behind it never actually HAD anything of actual value to back up their worthless 'I.O.U. notes' other than a gullible populace's belief that they did.

But this system can not be sustained forever, and as we can see, it is beginning to unravel before our eyes.

I have a feeling that in the future we will be returning to a barter and trade type of system, the way things were for thousands of years prior to this current scam operation.
edit on 14-12-2010 by DimensionalDetective because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join