It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SK: Will Someone PLEASE Cut The Head Off of The Snake!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but I'm getting pretty GD sick of North Korea's usual 'end of world' threats and other fricken' crap that they throw around as if they were the end-all and be-all of the world.

BS! Take the friggin' piss-ants down a couple of notches with air-strikes and artillary precisely planned to knock out their counter-strike and communications abilities. Then starve them with blockades.

They need a good a** kicking from big brother so they can learn how to play nice with the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by billybobh3

I Agree, and the new leader is more crazy than his father. We need to show them their place in the world. The only thing that keeps that country together is arrogance. (Not national pride). They really think their little country can dabble in world affairs....our country could easily wipe them off the map- can you say "Little Boy"?

North Korea is like a 5 year old that threatens you everyday with a paintball gun.. One day you'll get fed up with him and shove his little head into the pavement and he'll go crying back to his mommy (China).
;

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Theyre just doing what amerika does so well with the end of the world crap and threatening other nations... They just havent invaded 2 other countries and murdered innocent people for corporate greed..

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why ca..[Plow-plow, screams, cameras flashing]
edit on 13-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think your half right OP, cut the head off the snake and leave the rest of the body for the starving brainwashed populace or there

...We just need the head the people over there don't deserve to be taken advantage of by there own leader and then bombed for his lack of sanity

...this technique could be used in other countries as well

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Since it's obvious the leaders of North Korea love Hollywood, we need to make a movie about them - being a prosperous, friendly country, that helps out it's neighbors and accepts medicine from foreign countries. Use propaganda against them, make them all warm inside, and maybe they'd re-decorate their war plans.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Wow, I thought you were talking about the good ole USA there! you know the Great World Policeman that has invaded over 50+ countries, currently occupy's two ME nations with a shaky eye on a third although I don't believe they have the cahonnes to take Iran on, because that can't be won and it certainly won't be on Iranian soil,

Wind it in muppet sat there in your vest and drinking your duff.......

Sort your own crap out first, your Leaders have the world in a constant state of fear, not withstanding covering for George Bush Snr who has effectively crippled the global economy with his insiduos family lust for wealth,

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
As I said earlier when they did their big meeting with all the generals and Kim Jong Il and his son back in September...

Since all those pieces of filth are in the same place at the same time... what about launching a few MOABs over the capital while they do their little convention?

Take out all the scum at once... Would have been a good plan.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I, too, am tired of it and other ongoing sabre-rattling, but I can't help feeling that the North Korean people don't need an asskicking. So how does cutting the head off the snake work? Asassination? Another medusa fills the spot. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

World tensions seem to be coming to a head. I also can't help feeling that humanity has played these same cards in an unrecorded past, with the same results. If that's even partly true, here we stand again, at the precipice of human evolution........ taking the big step....... or not. Will we survive? Will it hinge on how desperate governments act?

We can't all get along, I think that's been demonstrated. In fact, very few of us seem to be able to get along. Maybe we can learn to leave each other to their own devices. If it weren't for that sticky international money thang, I suspect that would be much easier. I'll tend my garden, and share my fish. That's all I can do.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
wrong thread...duh.
edit on 13-12-2010 by facelift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Theyre just doing what amerika does so well with the end of the world crap and threatening other nations... They just havent invaded 2 other countries and murdered innocent people for corporate greed..

Correct.. The North didnt kill any South Koreans, American or the 14 other countries who sent troops to S. Korea when the North declard war.

Correct the North does not execute people for corporate greed. They use other, more dangerous reasons to execue people, like owning cell phones, eating food they scavenged, for trying to leave the country so they can be free, for being accused of insulting the "Dear Leader", talking to foreigners without a government censor present, the guy who tried to revalue their currency to ease economic issues in country.

Correct - There is no corporate greed in North Korea because the people are not allowed to own any corporations. Its all state run and controlled. The government corporations do graciously allow citizens to work for miniscule wages, if any, lack of safety standards, sick time, over time etc etc.

Out of curiosity what country are you from?

@ the OP
I completely agree.. South Korean citizens are pretty pissed about the way their Government handeled the sinking and the latest shelling. I think if the North so much as sneezes the wrong way and it lands in S. Korea, action will be taken.

new topics

top topics

join