It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how you film a UFO! Dec 7th 2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is 100% an airplane --a drone to be precise, and probably a weather one at that, but it also can be a security one depending exactly where this is. Actually probably a weather one due to the number of lights as a security one would have only the basic amount of lights to try and keep it concealed as it's in the air. I've filmed MANY occurrences like this one as I live near one of the biggest and busiest airports in the world.

Notice how the clip only shows us the viewer only what he/she wants us to see. Two seconds after this video ends, the mystery would have been solved as the atmospheric heat waves, the wind and the daylight would have brought the object into clear focus as the camera pans into the correct alignment. If there really was any mystery to the object, the person recording this would have recorded longer and showed us everything from beginning to end, but they only show us the part that brings the most mystery.

You get this effect quite frequently in atmospheric conditions such as these.

Only a drone though. Nice capture though --looks to be the new model.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Looks like Falcon Heenes at it again

In all seriousness, I have no idea what this is. If I had to hazard a guess I'd say it was an airplane, but... I've only seen one angle of this, so it's a little hard to figure out. Also, the lightning and colours reflecting off the surface were really interesting! I can't figure it out. Kind of reminds me of a more advanced RQ-3 Darkstar. I hope they bring those planes back, they were wicked cool.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

--a drone to be precise...

Buzz. Nope. Sorry. If you hurry, you may have time to edit, to keep that egg from spashing you in the face.

(...after you go through the thread, and read other replies...)

Tick. Tock.

(allegedly FOUR hours to edit....but, can't count on that "published" figure. Experience shows more like two...still you might get lucky....).

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This isn't an advocation of the UFO theory, but I've never actually seen a plane with lights that have an array of them that go backwards and forwards. I've seen lights on the wings and under the plane that flash in sequence, but 1) these lights seem strangely bright 2) and there seems to be a row of lights lighting up separately going down one end, then the opposite, then back again like a wave current

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by miamibombero
Im afraid to give my secret out to the disinfomation-istas, but what I look for in a UFO vid is the erratic movements across the screen; movement that cannot be questioned as any flying object we currently have (planes).

This would only be true if we knew all the secret aircraft that the gov has.
I used to watch the flying wing type stealth plane practice, at night it would fly over my isolated two story really low and i would watch it duck down into canyons from my window and fly a hair above the tabletop mountain in Oroville CA...it WAS a UFO to me the shape lights and impossible flight...until one crashed a few mile from my home and it was all over the news.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Ok... i have only seen a few vids as good as this one. If you're gonna watch this, open up the youtube browser and watch it in 1080p. I too thought it was a plane and thought i could see blinking. but with the power of HD I saw differently. The lights, light up, back and forth; also it's cigar shaped. GOOD FIND LAD!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
This is 100% an airplane --a drone to be precise, and probably a weather one at that, but it also can be a security one depending exactly where this is. Actually probably a weather one due to the number of lights as a security one would have only the basic amount of lights to try and keep it concealed as it's in the air. I've filmed MANY occurrences like this one as I live near one of the biggest and busiest airports in the world.

Notice how the clip only shows us the viewer only what he/she wants us to see. Two seconds after this video ends, the mystery would have been solved as the atmospheric heat waves, the wind and the daylight would have brought the object into clear focus as the camera pans into the correct alignment. If there really was any mystery to the object, the person recording this would have recorded longer and showed us everything from beginning to end, but they only show us the part that brings the most mystery.

You get this effect quite frequently in atmospheric conditions such as these.

Only a drone though. Nice capture though --looks to be the new model.

... the video doesnt seem to out of focus to me. Try upgrading to HD and tell me this is a "weather drone"... new model my fat ass lol

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
nice airplane ya got there

and no this isn't how you film an UFO, this is how you film an airplane

duh

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

I always find it amusing, the machinations and hurdles people go through, and jump over, using "photoshop", and over-analyzing a SIMPLE video of an AIRPLANE!!!

Additionally, it is doubly amusing when they try to speak on a topic, and have no knowledge, or experience about it:

Im also convinced that its not a conventional aircraft. Normal passenger aircrafts (Airbus etc) only have 6 lights, one either side of the wings, 2 at the front and 2 at the back...

EVERY commercial airliner has a different configuration of external lighting. It is already a proven FACT that some models of the (older, pre "next-generation") Boeing 737s had the option for the "pulsing" landing lights feature. Also, many, many OTHER jets (and turboprops) exist, beside just Airbus and Boeings.

A bit of research seems to be the antidote, here...to scare away the ignorance.....

Hey Pilot Pal, Im with you WW, I can't see anyhting OTHER than an aeroplane.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
nice airplane ya got there

and no this isn't how you film an UFO, this is how you film an airplane

duh

Wow, let me guess, you didnt read the whole thread did you? Thanks for that one of a kind post! No one in this thread has said anything similar at all!!! Cito, thank you, without your post I would be lost!! I strongly suggest you start reading the WHOLE thread to understand how I came to my opinion and how my opinion may have changed. But, from reading what you wrote and your inability to properly punctuate, I gather that you most likely can't read that well and just stuck to watching the video in the OP and sounding out the title of my thread...Read the whole thread before you post...DUH

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Now -that- was a solid video I thought. Makes ya wonder. I can't say it's not them ^-^

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CrayZ

-that- was a solid video ..... I can't say it's not them

It was obviously an airplane. Airplane. Jet airplane. Man made. Airplane.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
And not NEAR Pine Gap.

There are no overhead power lines near Pine Gap.

I know this because I live in Alice Springs.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

not sure what to make of this one.... seems to be moving too slow... also looks like it starts and stops like a swimmer moves or a tadpole....

<< 2  3  4   >>

join