It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bloodline Of The Illuminati Who's Who And How

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I just recently came across this series of videos uploaded on youtube titled "The Bloodline Of The Illuminati Who's Who And How". From what I can tell the series runs part 1 (which is removed due to copyright laws applied by Viacomm) through part 12. It is a very interesting series and I am planning on doing research based upon it's claims.

If anyone has any information on the series such as access to the first part, who created it, if it is available anywhere else, etc... Please post that information. I have tried contacting the individual who uploaded the series, but haven't received a response yet.

Thanks for reading this post, and I hope someone else finds this series of interest.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by arpanet

this is an Amenstop production called "Ring of Power"..

their "Monkey Blood" show is pretty good too..

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpanet
I am planning on doing research based upon it's claims.

please include who and what the original Illuminati was while you do your research. The Bavarian Illuminati always gets mistaken for todays power group de jour. They were the exact opposite of that. I won't spam you with unwanted information, but if you have any questions, just ask.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ive found a few diffrent copies on "Vuze" (bit torrent DL site), Im downloading it now, Ill let you know what come up once its done.
The file name says its by "Fritz Springmeier"
edit on 12/13/2010 by Patrioitinsheepclothing because: added more info

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Take this or leave it. I make no claims.
This is the history of the Illuminati as I understand it.
What we refer to now as the Illuminati has nothing to do with the original and only true Illuminati.
There have been 3 different incarnations of the Illuminati minus all of the totally weak attempts of random people to claim start up their own.
The 3rd is the creation of the conspiracy community and it consists of the people that they perceive to be in power over pretty much everything but in truth these people are a group but are NOT the Illuminati.
The 2nd is a creation of Adam Weishaupt in Bavaria in the late 1700's and though officially thwarted fairly early on, it continued in secret for a great deal of time. The Bavarian Illuminati was founded to destroy the control that the catholic church had over mankind and restore mankind back to an age of scientific reason and lift it out of the dark ages of religious superstitious nonsense that it was in.
The 1st and only TRUE Illuminati originated over 10,000 years ago. They were not human as we know it. In that they were not originally from this planet. They were previously known as The Council of Light and were the keepers of Atlantis before the fall. Some of the council became corrupt by the desires of mankind and broke away from the original council. Those that broke away from the council are the only true Illuminati.This rift caused a war unlike anything we have known on this planet since and ended in the destruction of Atlantis. Both the council and the Illuminati still exist.
Don't ask me how I know. Don't take my word for it. Don't believe me.

edit on 13-12-2010 by NephraTari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thats all pretty mind blowing but it does make sense. It all fits together so well.

I Believe Illuminati was created when the first bank was opened. Possibly 10,000 years ago like what had been mentioned. And they took the opportunity to enslave human kind with gold and money. a couple hundred wars later and its the end of 2010, and the world is going to finally be in the hands of an ancient bloodline with outdated beliefs.

We just have to fight when the time comes
edit on 13-12-2010 by Dissent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dissent

We just have to fight when the time comes
edit on 13-12-2010 by Dissent because: (no reason given)

be sure to know your enemy.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

But who is the enemy really? It could be (and probably will be) federal agents on any level, apparently various religious groups who "do what god/king says", or maybe just poor, misled people.

Fighting back almost looks like the worst mistake you could make when martial law come into play. It also seems a little late to even stop that from occurring at this point, seeing that the US government has been hijacked be bankers and turned into a corporation. Or maybe its always be under the control of the elite since day one. In any case the future looks bleak for the people who see past the money and power.

Im not sure researching and knowing the enemy would help at all in the end, but it sure is an interesting story, the story of the world.

If we fight against the tyranny, the only real savior is firepower combined with strategy, to use their own tool of war against them. But in reality, that seems futile as well

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dissent

you are looking for a place to put your anger. I get that. I am too. It's easy to fall into the easy trap of going with the flow. everyone says it's the Illuminati, or the Bohemian Grove. So let's fight them. well, they might be a group who has no idea that they are doing wrong. Hell, they might not even exist. they might not even be involved, but are listed in the realm of "unknown doings" so they must be evil. I think our society is coming to an anger point that we have not seen. there might be a violent revolution. I can't say that I don't see the logic in one. We are too far gone with our government thinking they have ultimate control. One man can do nothing. But many people gathering chasing the wrong enemy will result in ultimate failure. There has to be some reason in a fight. otherwise, it's a senseless beating of two people, and nobody wins. Know your enemy before the fight.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I see what your saying. I believe the enemy in all this, are the banks, Capitalism, and the monetary system in general. But its hard to fight an ideal. In that case the enemy would be the top bankers of the world. but they are untouchable to say the least. They are part of an alleged organization called the "bilderburg group", which consist of the worlds top political and corporate heads. This of course is just and idea, but they are the enemy.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dissent

If there was just a dude named John Greed who ran all the banks we could target him, unfortunately, it's a bit broader than that. I am working toward fighting them in my own way. When real estate pics up, I am going to sell and live in the cash world. No more mortgage or car payments. They get rich off of credit, we need to stop providing their income. If enough of us realize we need to live like our grandparents tried to teach us, we can cripple their way of life. And without going to jail while doing it.
You have the right idea.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
See how easy it is to rewrite history? It just amazes me how easily led we are, how many people thought
america won its independence? How much of what we are fed in educational institutions is rubbish?
How many diplomas hanging on peoples office walls are meritless?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

"The Victor Writes History". That's just how it is. For all we know, every thing in the history books could be false. But that's alright, they created a story called the American Revolution that could (keyword could) make people get up and fight, despite being the underdog. If that was a lie, it was also a mistake.

Also, the best way to short a banker's income is to boycott their bank and their money. Problem is, money is the life and blood of this world at this point, as sad as that is. Therefore, the only way that could work is for nearly everyone on earth to do it. But that seems farfetched.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by arpanet

Try googling "The Dragon Bloodline"

Interesting read.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Here is a link to another thread about the bloodlines right here on ATS:
Bloodlines

I found it extremely interesting and full of information. I hope you don't mind my linking it here. I figured you might find it informative, as well.
It's by a member named Sparkey76, but I notice he hasn't been on ATS since March.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The full documentary can be found and ordered here
There are also some few other interesting documentaries on this subject.

You can also watch it for free here

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by arpanet
I am planning on doing research based upon it's claims.

please include who and what the original Illuminati was while you do your research. The Bavarian Illuminati always gets mistaken for todays power group de jour. They were the exact opposite of that. I won't spam you with unwanted information, but if you have any questions, just ask.

Amen! Remember that the "Illuminati" is much like the swastika in that it once stood for something divine and pure and was later bastardized by those who would corrupt its principles to mean something entirely different.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
wow, the all powerful Illuminati are really starting to slip if they allow these youtubes videos to stay up. You'd think an org. like the Illuminati could have the videos taken down right away and that they'd go after the person that posted them.

that's why I don't think they exist, or if they DO, then the videos are bunk and lies

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dissent

I see what your saying. I believe the enemy in all this, are the banks, Capitalism, and the monetary system in general. But its hard to fight an ideal. In that case the enemy would be the top bankers of the world. but they are untouchable to say the least. They are part of an alleged organization called the "bilderburg group", which consist of the worlds top political and corporate heads. This of course is just and idea, but they are the enemy.

Wow....I would say "the ignorance of your post is staggering...." but that would come across really offensive which is NOT my intent. With all due respect, I think you have been hoodwinked into believing "banks, Capitalism, and the monetary system" are your enemies. They are not.....and especially not Capitalism! Capitalism *IS* freedom. Instead, you have been swept up in "class envy" against a group of people who have "more" than the "have-nots." This, my friend, leaves you feeling its "you" against "them" and that you are somehow helpless or unable to move to the top of the pack. This is a misconception... If you want to move ahead in life, there are certain lessons you should understand and master:

1. Understand the "Bell Curve"

2. Don't be afraid of the impossible.

3. Persistence - Never give up (this should probably be #1 because it is, by far, the most important lesson in life)

4. Take what you love and make it something people want to pay for.

If you look at ANY individual who has become wealthy, these are the principles that got them there. It doesn't matter if you are talking about Bill Gates, Jacob Astor, or the Rothschilds. Don't HATE others simply because they learned how to be successful in life. Success is not your enemy...the temptation to blame others for your inaction IS.

edit on 19-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join