It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Steals Trillions From Average Americans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Yes and you all need to read Jim Marr's "Trillion Dollar Conspiracy" to see where all our money is going.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

What a sad excuse of a thread this is. The title "Federal Reserve Steals Trillions From Average Americans" is a heady topic. But the thread has nothing to do with the subject advertised in the title. Rather, it's about anti-Jew, anti-semitic, anti-Zionist accusations and retorts.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
This could have been a pretty good thread, if not for the racist comments and the use of a religion or a people as a scapegoat. The fed is an entity that seems to only work for there own agenda, which should be pretty illegal anywhere, but money runs the world, and its gonna take a hell of a revolution to change that fact, im thinking.

Ok sorry to add this part, but heck i cant stand people who use racist comments to push there agenda, its pretty sad,. Oh abd im really sick of the anti-semite saying, plz go and read who the semite people really are, they aint the majority that lives in israel, so its really inefective and anoying i find.

just my 2 cents

Oh and im sure i have friends of every religion, but hey i dont really care to know. its there choice, not mine.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

thanks a lot

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

People react to "Zionist Conspiracy" in case you haven't noticed. Luckily our pal Craker is looking out for us all and has preserved the "racist" elements of my original thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
LMAO!!!! OMG LMAO!!!! I knew it Jewish ppl cant be held accountable for their nature!!! Part of me is of Jewish descent and Ive never had this problem, I guess my better Puerto Rican and Dominican half blocks it out. Plus Im a follower of worldly desires so I have no holier than thou mission to prove anything to anyone so I really end up not caring anyway.

Holy Are You!!! Only God is Good. All praise Allah is due. Oh yeah I wish to be Muslim but I luv pork 2 much. Didnt Christ say not to eat it? What about Moses? And verily I say unto thee, the greatest religion of all is one in which the pig is eateth. LOL

reply to post by ThinkingCap

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I am illiterate and depend on my spirit guides to interpret and manifest words for and to me. I believe I am overloaded with crap as it is, plz elaborate on where Jim Marrs believes our money is going? I couldve swore that it was going to reputable charities like The Bilderbergs, The Catholic Church with holy vatican seal of Mayer Rothschild, the Illuminati, the pentagon, the Rockyfellerz and the rest of the 13 family bloodline's trust funds.

Also isnt "Jehovah's Witness" in effect a cult which worships God in the form of Pleidan aliens? Hmmn? Should we kill all Jehovah Witness' now that we they knock on our doors to feed us Roswell in a religion format? The nerve

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Yes and you all need to read Jim Marr's "Trillion Dollar Conspiracy" to see where all our money is going.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Yes call me crazy, but I think there is a Jewish Conspiracy going on. The media control, the money control, the government infiltrations. The part I really hate is that most fellow jews will not call these people out on their crimes. Of course there are some and I know a few. But for the most part, they will try to make gentiles feel stupid for bringing up any subject of media control, or political control (which makes it even more suspicious for anyone with a brain).

Its plain as day the fed has been jewish from the start. The IRS also started in 1913 to start robbing the American People.

something funny is going on. lol

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by rubbertramp

I never said that all Jews are our enemies, I said that Zionism itself is a form of violent religious extremism. you can't be truly faithful to Israel first, then America, if you claim to be a "patriot."

remember, i was going by your original o.p.
when you said that there were to many jews and they needed to be dealt with, was there some other way i should have taken those words?
your wording in the beginning and your wording now are two different ball games.
i think zionism is very dangerous, along with the majority of christians who support the cause.
and, where the hell did i say i was faithful to israel first?
i'm not at all convinced that your changing the wording of the o.p. meant anything.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well, i was originally attracted to this topic because i wanted to know where the trillions went. And wow, did this go way off topic.

One of the biggest things i noticed though is how many times it was brought up about race and racist against the Jews. My question is, when did being Jewish become a race?

Judaism 101

I see this come up all the time. Correct me if i am wrong please.

Before i get brought into this and get accused of antisemitism, that is not the case at all. I don't care about all the blather that has been spewed on this topic about Jewish people. I came here to learn about the original topic about the missing money.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
for all of you wondering how the thread went so off topic as to become an issue with jews, that was the original premise of the opening post. If you'll read down, on page one, you'll see responses to that original post which, now, no longer make much sense. Of course, if you continue to read that first page, you'll see my post which quoted specific remarks made by the author of that original post and you will see why the discussion took the turn it did.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKinLaB
Well, i was originally attracted to this topic because i wanted to know where the trillions went. And wow, did this go way off topic.

One of the biggest things i noticed though is how many times it was brought up about race and racist against the Jews. My question is, when did being Jewish become a race?

Judaism 101

Before i get brought into this and get accused of antisemitism, that is not the case at all. I don't care about all the blather that has been spewed on this topic about Jewish people. I came here to learn about the original topic about the missing money.

I think jews became a race when they called themselves semites. I think they are also a race because they make it a point to keep their bloodlines pure. Intermarriage with other folk is frowned upon. I know lots of unreligous jews, but they still consider themselves jews.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKinLaB

Judaism 101

as a jew, i can appreciate your tone.
there is much to research. if one wants to only research things jewish related, thet is ones choice.
personally i tie it all thogether.
sure, jews have been in power concerning the fed, but look one step beyond that.
who put the jews in those positions?
christian presidents, that's who.
why? because these corrupt christians new these jews could swindle the money they wanted.
it's a power structure where different people hold different cards in order to accomplish the end game.
take your money and make you subserviant and poor.
my point it, if one wants to put their energy into blaming only the jews in power, that is ones choice.
if someone wants to discuss the entire system, then they must look beyond just the jews,.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
ic the jews came out in full force to twist and manipulate this thread, owe no, dont tell the truth about the jews owning the other half of what the queen of England does not already own, Shall not tell the truth, even when the obvious is at hand

Great post op, i like to see that there are still a few that will call a spade a spade

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Unilluminist

You're absolutely right. This is the United States of America, not the United States of America and Israel.

This so funny whole united states is ruled by the Jews look at upper/lower house asked yourself were are they not in the states W**lM***kt own by jews, StarB***ks also jewes almost most of the coporation are owned by Jews. The US is one big Isreal.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richieh66

reply to post by Unilluminist

You're absolutely right. This is the United States of America, not the United States of America and Israel.

This so funny whole united states is ruled by the Jews look at upper/lower house asked yourself were are they not in the states W**lM***kt own by jews, StarB***ks also jewes almost most of the coporation are owned by Jews. The US is one big Isreal.

just to show how clueless you really are.

from wiki, easily researchable.

The top five religious affliliations in the 111th Congress are Roman Catholic (30.1%), Baptist (12.4%), Methodist (10.7%), Jewish (8.4%), and Presbyterian (8.1%).[1] Protestant denominations have held a large majority throughout congressional history, reflecting American's traditional demographics. 54.7% of seats are currently held by members of Protestant denominations. 45 Jews currently serve in Congress. Eleven representatives and five senators are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Senator Olympia Snowe, as well as Representatives John Sarbanes, Zack Space, Gus Bilirakis, Dina Titus, Niki Tsongas and Melissa Bean are Orthodox Christians. In 2007, Keith Ellison of Minnesota became the first practicing Muslim to become a member of the United States Congress. He was joined by André Carson of Indiana following a special election on March 11, 2008. Both are converts to Islam. Mazie Hirono of Hawaii and Hank Johnson of Georgia became the first two Buddhists to be elected to the United States Congress on November 7, 2006. Johnson is a member of the Soka Gakkai movement and Hirono is a member of the Jodo Shinshu sect, although he is non-practicing. Both are Japanese Buddhist oriented. Senator Kent Conrad (D-N.D.) and Representatives Walt Minnick (D-Idaho) and Pete Stark (D-CA) are the only Unitarian Universalists currently serving in Congress. In a response to a March 2007 survey from the Secular Coalition for America, Rep. Pete Stark became the only open atheist in the history of Congress.[2] One member of the current Congress is a Quaker, Representative Rush Holt (D-NJ). Nine current members of Congress are categorized Not Given / Unspecified / Unavailable / Don't Know.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
it all goes back to when the Jews inner bread with the Egyptians, then hid the fact. then cut a deal with the Romans to take over the world by the creation of a messiah and controlling all the populations of the planet from one location, VATICAN, if they gave kickbacks to the FUNNEL. The English crown won the bid after defeating France and Spain, but now the atomic energy commission has complete control, but shares the wealth with its co-conspirators.

its just whoevers got the biggest balls to cook the books gets the bigger share.

right now no ones willing to cook the books, because wiki might get wind and cook the planet

edit on 14-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

I misspoke, so I deserve any and all flack received herein. But honestly, if you want to get people to respond to your threads, just say controversial things that you know people will react to. Backfired on me a little, but I meant to stress the Zionism aspect, not the Judaic aspect.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
WOW did this thread go off topic. Also if that Crakeur guy really is a site admin then why is he trolling about anti semetism? LOL... Really though it's problably from all those jewish organizations that do nothing but troll on boards like this and call everyone out on the smallest little thing. Fortunately i interpreted this post the way it should be interpreted and agree. Notice how the guy in the first vid Consistantly and grills that woman hard, and dosn't let up at all. We need more people like him. I mean you can just see and hear the lies shes trying to spout with her "scared that she dosn't have a response for the truth" voice...I guess at the end of the day Deny Ignorance comes to mind....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Flaming and ridiculing the OP is not the best way to go about writing about your personal beliefs....specially for a site admin....Follow your own sites "mannor and decorum rules" comes to mind....

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join