It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, how are we doing today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hello, my name is [insert variable=absolute value to you]

I came here to pass on a little bite of [absolute value=for you(?) = [5] to me]

Am I starting off on the wrong track?

For all our peace of mind, it's Kevin. Try to remember it! Or not! After all, we are all one[connected bio-chemo-atomo]

I guess i'm looking for one of two possible scenarios by coming to ATS.

Probability Factor 1: I'm looking for all those who oppose the New World Order, as is currently understood by the average "there's an evil elite trying to control my mind", type of guy that I(as in AM = Thought = Exist) used to be.

or

Probablility Factor 2: I'm looking for all those who believe in the New World Order, support it's arbitrary [absolute value], but can't seem to figure out just what it is that needs *revision*, in order that all may come for the ride, not one left behind

Without either of these *quantum leaps of faith*, Probability Factor 3, gets rolled out. IE new religion + new politics = New World Order, just, not in the way you might *thought* it was going to look.

I look forward to engaging your best and brightest, while assisting those who can't keep a *grounding mechanism* to save their life.

Having said that, I would ask, if anyone here, has any suggestions as to where I might start this journey(=shared experience).

Is there anyone from the Illuminati present? Perhaps the *Brothers* In Light will stop by to introduce themselves.

Quid pro quo? Fight Club on!

Thanks for taking the time to read.
Just Some Guy born in 1974

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
well it looks like you are going to
a.fit in and be one of many
b. stand out as a unique entry in the ats consiousness

if you are
a. hyper intellegent
b. hyper strange
you should fit in and be unique

enjoy finding what you seek

xploder
edit on 13-12-2010 by XPLodER because: spelling english is hard sometimes

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

thank you for those kind words of welcome! it is nice to be accepted into the *fold*, given the strangeness of my peri~scope! Looking forward to exchanging *thoughts* and *words* to become *ideas*!

Okay, does it make a difference that i'm currently in the psychiatric ward, of [whatever hospital satisfies your curiosity]?

join