It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Harassed By CPS For Feeding Kids Organic Food

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

I agree with Jenna, especially considering the source of the Material... Every day is the end of the world on PrisonPlanet....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Loving the comments. How many of you folks who are saying "This guy is lying or exaggerating" have ever had CPS visit their home? Anyone?

Well I have. This is pretty much a text book case. We were questioned about our pagan beliefs, our use of herbs for things other than cooking (an no, not illegal ones), and our unorthodox lifestyle. In the end, CPS began opening and closing cases without even visiting simply because they never found anything wrong here. The main informant, as we later guessed based on rumours, seemed to be an assistant principal at the public school who was an evangelical christian and disagreed with our lifestyle.

As I said before, while there is no way to prove that the email quoted on the original blog (NOT PrisonPlanet) is true, it does sound pretty typical. And yes, CPS workers do come across as nervous when entering a brand new house filled with strangers that they have never met before.
edit on 12-13-2010 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join