It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Harassed By CPS For Feeding Kids Organic Food

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Father Harassed By CPS For Feeding Kids Organic Food

www.prisonplanet.com

A father of two was harassed and investigated by Child Protective Services and police for feeding his daughters organic food, refusing to make them drink fluoride-poisoned tap water and not having them injected with mercury-laden vaccines, all of which constitutes “suspicious activity” in the new Sovietized America

The woman, who had not obtained a legal warrant to search the house, inspected the girls’ rooms and even the father’s fridge before leaving.

“They said ‘oh yeah my daddy will wh
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I can't find this story anywhere else and the article gives no names for me to google either.

Also, it's prisonplanet, i'm no fan of Alex Jones.

With that said, if this story is true it's complete BS
And the neighbour that contacted CPS should his face smashed in!

What's wrong with people, forget the dumb CPS agent that came with a cop and searched the house and fridge without a warrant, what the hell is up with the neighbour????

I hate neighbours like that, I detest nosy neighbours, they are the worst.
But this one takes the cake
Stalin would be very proud of this neighbour

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I understand why they would do this..

About a month ago a couple accidentally killed their baby by feeding it nothing but fruit.. The baby died of starvation and malnutrition..

New Story

While it may infringe upon their rights, it could also be dangerous..

I'm sure the family will get the baby back though

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Also, gotta remember it's PrisonPlanet so I'm sure the story wasn't as bad as reported

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well, here is the link to the actual source sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com...

I read the email that the blogger posted. There is nothing in there that particularly rings untrue. I would believe the story. I do disagree with the word "harrassed", though. I have been harrassed by CPS and it is a whole differant animal from CPS simply stopping by to take a look.

In addition in some states, although not all, CPS does not need a warrant to enter (I know, they actually DO according to the constitution, but some idiots signed away that liberty in exchange for security).

Many of the CPS workers are reasonable people, although disgruntled and a little disenchanted with humans/adults. If you treat them with hostility, they WILL be hostile in return. If you treat them with gentle respect, they will likely close the case without incident.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
He never should have allowed anyone into his home without a properly sworn warrant. The warrant should have the accusers name on it as well as the specific reason for the search and the specific area(s) to be searched.

Just because a cop shows up in your yard doesn't mean they can search your home.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
I understand why they would do this..

About a month ago a couple accidentally killed their baby by feeding it nothing but fruit.. The baby died of starvation and malnutrition..

New Story

While it may infringe upon their rights, it could also be dangerous..

I'm sure the family will get the baby back though

Though this is a very valid argument they still went into the house without a warrant
The woman, probably a reader of prisonPlanet or something, did not know her rights
She should have addressed the cop and asked where's the warrant?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I actually I did some research and I have found out this is not new ...it has been happening before and I have some videos of people complaining and similar stories of what happen...if even worst Father kill by CPS...check it out...

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

In the email, the guy never says anything about the police actually showing up. He said he saw a cop car, but that is the end of it. CPS are NOT police. That is an important distinction to remember.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Well, here is the link to the actual source sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com...

But the next question blew me outta the water. She said that there was an allegation of me having a bug bag..I almost crapped my pants.. I couldnt believe it. I knew immediately this allegation was from someone I knew personally. Not someone online. Because I've never made a bug out bag video.. and anyway I told the worker that yes, I have a 72 hour bug out bag

An allegation of a bug out bag?

It's strange that this is thought of, by anyone, as a bad thing.
And the person who called the protective services on him thought that it could, and would be used against him.
Strange thinking.

In Canada, we're supposed to have them. We don't HAVE to, of course, but anytime there's a disaster somewhere, our government is speaking on the news about how we should always keep our "emergency preparedness kits" ready and up to date, and handy. They also remind us, that in an emergency, we're on our own, for a while, don't expect help for weeks, or ever, depending on where we live.

Someone seems to have something against this guy....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Yeah, well, in this part of the world, anything that is not Fox watching Church Going Walmart shopping Christian is odd and dangerous. I dunno where the subject of this thread is from, but it might as well be here.

Bottled Water Only + No Immunizations + Organic Food + Bug Out Bag == terrorist wacko who probably abuses his kids.

Whomever reported this should be charged with wasting the government's time, but the sad part is it was probably an anonymous tip. CPS has to follow up on any tip they receive to some extent. In fact, I am surprised that it is not MORE common for people to call in anonymous tips to CPS to target their social enemies.
edit on 12-13-2010 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
An allegation of a bug out bag?

It's strange that this is thought of, by anyone, as a bad thing.

A BOB is seen as a failure to trust the government and an indication that the individual in question may not be drinking enough cool aid.

Anyone who questions the ability of the government to take care of us is seen as unstable and possibly a terrorist.

Anyone who actively participates in preparing for a failure of government is seen as absolutely insane and not capable of caring for themselves or their children.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
He never should have allowed anyone into his home without a properly sworn warrant. The warrant should have the accusers name on it as well as the specific reason for the search and the specific area(s) to be searched.

Just because a cop shows up in your yard doesn't mean they can search your home.

Agreed though is some states like CA they don't need a warrant according to thier de facto statutes. So it depends on the state. But yeah folks anytime a Cop or government official "ASKS" to come in or search it is because they "NEED" your permission. if they didn't need your permission they won't ask for it. Even the Tax assessor will ASK because they need permission to come on your property.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The email from the guy reeks of exaggeration and frankly I think he made it all up. Think about it for a second, he says he has no friends that live in his area and that he doesn't go anywhere or talk to anyone. How exactly would anyone know that he doesn't give his kids tap water, feeds them organic food, and doesn't let them get vaccinated? The kids don't go to school, he home-schools, so they aren't going to school and telling the teacher anything. He isn't friends with the neighbors apparently so they aren't coming over. Not to mention the fact that not one of those supposed 'allegations' is considered abuse despite his claims.

The clencher for me that makes me think he's just making up a story is that he thinks the woman was frightened to be there when the supposed allegations gave her no reason to be frightened, and the part about the "bug bag". I'm assuming he meant 'bug-out bag', and a bug-out bag is nothing more than a super-sized version of the emergency pack that the government has been telling us we should have ever since 2003. Ask yourselves why exactly having one would be grounds for a government agency to investigate you for abusing your children when the very same government that runs that agency has been telling us for 7 years that every family should have one.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is nonsense, my grandchildren eat Organic food only and drink Non- Fluorinated Water and so do I, so sue me.

Everyday it's something new that is taking our right away, who do you think is behind this, three guesses. The very agencies who are suppose to be protecting us like the FDA is protecting big business, the likes of Monsanto. When are the American people going to say enough is enough?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
People I know personally refuse to vaccinate their child. That's fine, however, the school board will not permit the child to attend due to an increased risk to other kids. This is a slippery slope but if parents want to take this route then they should be prepared to educate their children in a different capacity (ie. home schooling). The story another poster raised awareness where parents killed their child due to neglect or stupidity also raises the question further. Some people are simply too stupid to raise children.

Without a warrant though, get lost whoever you are.

brill

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
dont call it a bugout bag

call it an earthquake/tornado/hurricane kit.

the public service announcement on the television told you to make one.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Well, you know what they say about opinions...which is precisely what you offered.

Best of luck should they come pounding on your door assuming you are old enough to have children and have CPS come to ensure you're taking care of them as the State sees fit.

The mother of my daughter was subjected to this by a "well intentioned" relative of mine. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Said relative of mine will not do so again.

edit on 13-12-2010 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2010 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Agreed though is some states like CA they don't need a warrant according to thier de facto statutes. So it depends on the state. But yeah folks anytime a Cop or government official "ASKS" to come in or search it is because they "NEED" your permission. if they didn't need your permission they won't ask for it. Even the Tax assessor will ASK because they need permission to come on your property.

If they want to gain entrance to my home, it will not only require a warrant but I will have to be allowed to read/inspect said warrant. Otherwise they can break down the door and we'll go from there.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well, you know what they say about opinions...which is precisely what you offered.

Based entirely on what the man put in his email and a readily available government website that lists things to have in your emergency kit, yes. Sorry you don't like it, but his story just doesn't add up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join