It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece : 2,000 locals attack riot police with molotovs, sticks, stones and gun shots in Keratea, Att

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
While the entire world is erupting in anger against TPTB,

Americans just sit idly at home waiting for the next show of "American idol".

When will the Americans wake up and say enough is enough??

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's nice to see Greece, the birthplace of democracy, is once again fighting for it! I simply can not accept that the choice to take down Greece first was coincidental... I believe it was a highly symbolic act by TPTB.

The Greeks, however, know the score. Now if only the rest of the world had the stones to emulate them.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The Greek radicals sure developed a new way for the people to assert their power... Hail political nihilism!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
We must attack our own? Where has this world gone wrong?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Oh the joys of a bankrupt, cradle to grave entitlement society. The kids want their candy and there is no more to give, they ate it all.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyoureyes2theworld
while the rest of the world is going crazy and fighting back against the nwo. we sit here in the usa doing nothing but eating the poison they feed us and watching the local news for the weather the next day. we will be happy and content with what the government is doing until they take away our chess burgers and fries and then the fat people shall rise up haha

Every time I see videos of civil unrest (in increasing numbers!) I think about V For Vendetta. Im sure most ATSers are familiar with the film. They clamp down on the people because of riots, and refer to the USA as a lawless place where society has collapsed and there is perpetual chaos...the FEMA camps are really starting to make sense now.

Well, I agree that for the US to finally wake up en mass its going to have to involve food. Now, Michelle Obama is trying to get this fake bill passed which would ban "junk food" in schools. Does anyone remember electing Michelle Obama to any position of govt? Why does she even have a say over what people eat?

All of you young ATSers better enjoy your pizza and sub sandwiches while you can......

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wow......

Now Italy is having RIOTS too!!!

Dear TPTB,

The people are fed up, are you paying attention?
ITALY RIOTS

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
American sheeple, sitting back in their apathetic sofas, caring not for what is about to befall them.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

And these riots will indeed come to America. But there will be one key difference. Americans own guns, lots of them.

Strap yourselves in boys, we're heading for some turbulence.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
reply to post by R_Clark

People all over the world are fighting back!
MSM won't report it here in the U.S.....they can't let us get any ideas.....or wake us up by accident!!!!
I'm SO PROUD of all the brave people taking a stand!!!!!!!!!

And you Americans just sit there watching TV like mindless zombies enjoying your favorite reality shows due to lack of a life, life isnt about neglecting responsibilities and buying new # on a daily basis life is about learning understanding and caring for one another on a daily basis 10% of families in America sit down and eat a family dinner together and talk and relate and live and learn on a daily basis the other 90% don't, wake up and fight back, and that doesn't mean you have to fight back with violence fight back with your brains and your brawn, love one another help each other and relate with others don't judge and condemn help and relate smile and wave.
Smile at people and see how weird some look back at you others will smile back and bam you just made someones day.

On a side note...
You will live your entire life never knowing you have been had, it's what sheep do

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
American sheeple, sitting back in their apathetic sofas, caring not for what is about to befall them.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

And these riots will indeed come to America. But there will be one key difference. Americans own guns, lots of them.

Strap yourselves in boys, we're heading for some turbulence.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

Violence is problematic, violence only makes matters worse the only thing it will satisfy is our ego's and it will also lead to order out of chaos take a hint from your Ruler the Dollar Bill !
And quit learning the hard way it is very easy to Rally people that pay the politicians it is very easy to make a In-genius Government, it is very easy to talk before rallying 1000's of retards together to cause problems ONE INDIVIDUALS ENERGY can ruin it for everyone! remember that instigators!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ahh, the greeks and the french aye! Love rioting and causing public disturbances. Korea is like that too.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I wish the same could happen in the USA.
Only when people in the USA start fighting and kicking butts, only then the Illuminati will realize people are not sheeple. USA still has the most influence. I don't like violence but sometimes it's the only way of fighting the system, e.g. when all your actions and freedoms are restricted by laws.
edit on 14-12-2010 by imnessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fltcui

"There's only one of me to go around. I tend to choose my battles and fighting with the police over a garbage dump doesnt seem to be worth taking a chance on losing my life over."

Then consider that aside from the fact that said garbage dump is going to destroy some greek archeological heritage, it will also possibly contaminate the ground water once the chemical laden metal and plastics are dumped there. That could cause people to lose thier lives, cause birth defects, or any number of undesirable side effects.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I highly doubt this will have any positive effect either way.

Sure, burn the city down.
At the end of the day, they're still going to dump the hazardous material there. This solves nothing.

Just my 2c

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

So since nothing ever solves anything the why resist ever? LAME (2nd line)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Go Greece lightning. Those people know how to protest. Proud
Greeks, take back your country.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

If the White Americans didn't kill innocent Indians now there would be no USA.
That was barbaric and violent but they did it so now White Americans claim that USA is theirs.
At least the Greeks are using violence to protect their own country against the disruptive government, they aren't using violence against other nations in order to take over their native land.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnessie

If the White Americans didn't kill innocent Indians now there would be no USA.
That was barbaric and violent but they did it so now White Americans claim that USA is theirs.
At least the Greeks are using violence to protect their own country against the disruptive government, they aren't using violence against other nations in order to take over their native land.

What exactly are you going on about with that rant?

Completely out of context. Nonsensical. Nonfactual. Redundant.

I'm dumbfounded over your apparent intelligence level.

edit on 12/14/2010 by agent violet because: sentence structuring

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OverSword

So since nothing ever solves anything the why resist ever? LAME (2nd line)

Exaggerated. Slightly out of context. Illogical.

What else is there to respond to that brilliant comment of yours?

edit on 12/14/2010 by agent violet because: punctuation fix

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
A TWO day battle,because the people dont want the land they live on to be polluted. This is unheard of,a civil war. So they land they enjoy isnt ruined. People actualy fighting the power without just sitting and listening to the government say this is what we are doing like it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join