It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece : 2,000 locals attack riot police with molotovs, sticks, stones and gun shots in Keratea, Att

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Greece : 2,000 locals attack riot police with molotovs, sticks, stones and gun shots in Keratea, Attica

www.occupiedlondon.org

In the past two days, local residents of the area of Keratea in Attica (Greater Athens) have been engaged in a fierce battle with riot police (MAT). The riot police are there to protect the construction of a waste burial site (HITA). Such burial sites have not only been judged to be illegal by European courts but additionally, the site in Keratea is of archeological significance.

On Saturday, riot police arrived at the site to protect the ongoing construction works from the enraged locals. Clashes quickly erupted, with locals attacking the police with sticks, stones and scores of molotov co
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
As the MSM fails to report what is going on, we can see alternative media filling the gaps.. Worldwide protests have taken to the streets as food, energy, and staples increase by 20 percent a year while the NWO, Rothschild/Rockefeller banksters demand 100 cents on the dollar for their bonds, and the backs of the average working man breaks under the knuckle of Big Oil, Big Agra, and banksters having record profits this year.

As Celente said this week, 'they are not even letting them eat cake!'

Further in Greece: The General Strike, called for Wednesday 15.12, is expected to be one of the largest the country has seen in a while.

www.occupiedlondon.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Good I hope more Greeks fight back against the NWO and take to the streets. They need a government that will just repudiate all this debt slavery.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

People all over the world are fighting back!
MSM won't report it here in the U.S.....they can't let us get any ideas.....or wake us up by accident!!!!
I'm SO PROUD of all the brave people taking a stand!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Can someone clue me in on what "the construction of a waste burial site (HITA). Such burial sites have not only been judged to be illegal by European courts but additionally, the site in Keratea is of archeological significance" is?

Are they just rioting anything and everything?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There's only one of me to go around. I tend to choose my battles and fighting with the police over a garbage dump doesnt seem to be worth taking a chance on losing my life over.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Can someone clue me in on what "the construction of a waste burial site (HITA). Such burial sites have not only been judged to be illegal by European courts but additionally, the site in Keratea is of archeological significance" is?

Are they just rioting anything and everything?

Its a site for storage of hazardous materials i.e chemicals, radioactive waste etc.. A toxic dump.. Dont blame the greeks protesting that a. Its a health hazard b. Theyre building it on top of an archaeological site thats still being excavated destroying artifacts. Greece always been good about preservation of historic sites in past..

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Where does this waste come from? Is it produced only in Greece? Toxic waste disposal is big business and so is it possible that this toxic dump is part of any possible contracted bail out agreement the Greek govt may have made with business or external interests?

The civil unrest in Europe is not widely reported in the British MSM. Most of the information I've seen about it has been through ATS links to alternative and slipstream media.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Probably part of their agreement with the IMF banksters who've come to rape..er...rescue them and place them in perpetual slavery.

If they stick with the general strike and enough of them join in they will win. Man I hope they do,I hope they all sit on their buts untill they win. This is the most effective tool we the people have but it takes widespread support. Proper use of this tool will grant them victory. I shall watch closely and support them fully.
edit on 12/13/10 by nickoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

This has been going on for quiet a while now.

This has spread throughout Europe, and can only get worse because the elites are as arrogant as ever and they won't succumb to the population's wishes.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
while the rest of the world is going crazy and fighting back against the nwo. we sit here in the usa doing nothing but eating the poison they feed us and watching the local news for the weather the next day. we will be happy and content with what the government is doing until they take away our chess burgers and fries and then the fat people shall rise up haha

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by openyoureyes2theworld

Oohhh not all of us in the US are doing so, I bought a side of beef today, smoked some fish, cleaned out empty beer bottles for the next batch of home brew, and had some home made chicken soup.
Slow your roll brother, it will come in due time, just sit back and take some notes. Its only a matter of time with whats on the table before the Americans feel that the gov'mnt is useing the fist and not just the finger. We have already seen how many crazy lib's taking matter into their own hands and flying planes into building and holding people hostage at post offices, or cilling at musems......give it time, give it time.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
From last week..

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Greece has been in trouble for a while now, there have been many riots and many people are going bankrupt.
I wonder why they have targeted Europe first? I thought it would make more sence to attack smaller areas.
Anywho, stuff the NWO or whatever it is. The greeks everywhere else will support them.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
People all over the world are fighting back!

Not quite.

It appears they are only fighting back in the countries that don't fluoridate their water.

In the countries that do, the people are just sitting back and taking it.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
Where does this waste come from? Is it produced only in Greece? Toxic waste disposal is big business and so is it possible that this toxic dump is part of any possible contracted bail out agreement the Greek govt may have made with business or external interests?

Very good point.

It may be like the Simpsons when Homer becomes in charge of sanitation and has a massive budget blowout, so he starts accepting other cities waste to get himself out of the red and completely stuffs up the enviromnemt.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyoureyes2theworld
while the rest of the world is going crazy and fighting back against the nwo. we sit here in the usa doing nothing but eating the poison they feed us

I used to think that until very recently, have you seen the comments and support on the CNN website for Julian Assange articles. It appears the USA is finally starting to awaken.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This sentiment has been growing in the region for quite some time. The Greek people are sick of the elite, and their corruption.

It is nice to see people are finally taking a stand. This seems to be the only option.

I hope none of the riot police get hurt, but they bow to their higher masters...live by the sword die by the sword.

This type of action is happening world wide on a grand scale and no matter how hard the western media tries to hide it, we are still aware of it.

Right on to the Greek people for finally putting their foot down. I would be there with them if I could be. Time for this BS to stop, let us have our world back (not that we really ever had it).
edit on 14-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Not quite. It appears they are only fighting back in the countries that don't fluoridate their water. In the countries that do, the people are just sitting back and taking it.

That is a very good point, I never even thought of that. I make sure to keep fluoride completely out of my system to the best of my ability, and any other of their poison.

Maybe we need to stop drinking our poisoned tap water...oh crap I forgot, it is illegal to collect rain water

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Got to love those Greeks,

2nd line
edit on 14-12-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join