It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is waging a covert war on Iran's nuclear machine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

On that Monday morning, dawn had just broken over a bustling Tehran so deeply shrouded in smog that many commuters wore face masks to protect against the fumes and dust in the air. On Artesh Street, among rows of new and half-finished apartment blocks, the nuclear physicist Majid Shahriari was working his way through rush-hour traffic with his wife and bodyguard in his Peugeot sedan. A motorcycle pulled up beside the scientist’s car. Nothing extraordinary about that. But then the man on the bike stuck something to the outside of the door and sped away. When the magnetically attached bomb went off, its focused explosion killed Shahriari instantly. It wounded the others in the car but spared their lives. A clean hit.

Newsweek

Is there any information out there to link what is happening?
I have my suspicions Israel being on the top of that list but there is nothing to substantiate this along with US CIA involvement. Especially when 'shape charges' are being used these are not the standard tools used by thugs that I know of. . . it has to be a government body.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thanks to whoever is. The world will be safer if they succeed in destroying their nuclear ambitions. IMO

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
+1 to Dialectic.
HOPEFULLY the CIA, Mossad and others are working on this. a nuclear Iran is a threat to EVERYBODY.
apparently even some Arab states are assisting.

www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dialecticchaos77

I tend to agree but when you forcibly take away there weapons they will get even more aggressive into obtaining them. And when they finally discover who were the ones behind the plot, truth always comes out in time, they will retaliate without hesitation.
edit on 12/13/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by dialecticchaos77

I tend to agree but when you forcibly take away there weapons they will get even more aggressive into obtaining them. And when they finally discover who were the ones behind the plot, truth always comes out in time, they will retaliate without hesitation.
edit on 12/13/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

Yes but they cannot be just "Given" these weapons/technology just to keep them calm. They also cannot be given these with some "Baby sitting" either. They have been very deceptive in the past as in they allowed the weapons in then banned them. They have also stalled out the negotiation process. Negotiations are on then off. Diversionary tactic.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

I agree with you and believe this is a problem faced with N. Korea also.

But what is the better solution knowing the outcome will lead to the inevitable anyway. This is why I think either we or Israel will be attacking Iran in the near future before they find out who did what. This attack on there weapons program is more likely a 'stalling' operation until who ever is ready to face off with them.

new topics

top topics

join