It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is it real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
NWO was brought in the spot light by Ronald W Reagan 40th pres of the US, MR Gorbachev, bring down this wall, and it was taken down, did one man do this by words? what was the behind the seen moves being made? was it the start of the NWO? to me yes look it up and see for your self, then there is GHB the 41st pes that made it clear that their is a NWO this too can be found on the web net, i am not one for long drawn out this that the other, short and sweet and KISS= Keep It Simple Stanly. feel free to add the links that you find. have fun going down the rabbit hole, you my find that this does go back 1776, but not in the way they had in mind.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy start this thread?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Probably because i told him in the other thread to do so.

Anyway good stuff.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Then you are to blame!

Sleep with one eye open...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

given the idea on an other thread, and to see if any one has more info on the latest NWO plans. N Korea, china, south Africa, UK IMF NAFTA, IMF WHO. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ask?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Read up on Bilderberg. That will give you a little insight. Also William Cooper wrote a couple of books about the NWO, as well as identified those elitists within it~

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I just thought the other thread pretty much had it covered. A duplicate seems unnecessary, especially when it brings nothing new to the already cluttered table

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

it is not often i do what i am asked but this seems to be as good as any, some should see the light, before the darkness, some jump the gun as too have the truth be silenced, and lies with in the truth, one doe s need too be open minded and selective as too what one sees/reads, the net /web is good and bad at the same time.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

well then lets uncluttered it and see what is NWO related, other than just words by a pres. or on the Y tube.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

NWO, is it real?

well have a peek at this video
and you tell me.

part 1 of 2

part 2 of 2

and here's Michio Kaku Saying People Who Oppose NWO Are 'Terrorists'

so do u think they r real ???

I do !!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
While it is debatable on when it started, and who and what groups make up the NWO, it is very real.
Maybe it has been one long conspiracy going on for 2000+ years with ancient mystery schools, maybe it started with the Knights Templars or with the Freemasons hundreds of years ago. Or it could have started in 1776 with Adam Weishaupt and the Illuminati, or later in the 1800's with Cecil Rhodes. Bilderberg was created in 1953. I think, but the powers that made up Bilderberg were well established and were cooperating a lot before then, and before the CFR was created.
Maybe these movements were all connected, or just one group continuing where the others left off, regardless of how it started, it needs to be stopped.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

G8 G20, EU, UN NATO all fall with in this, but what is new? What is not being said nor told by the msm? That is what i am after, what laws /rules are being written that seem mundane but in the long run. like the UN wanting to control small arms, does this mean that ATF is under the UN? see there is so much we do not know and blindly let them do it in the name of ???????

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Lets not forget the De Solay, Illuminati, P2, ...the list is long! Its been a long time going on, but the true nature of the beast is beginning to show its teeth~

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think NWO is simply a side effect of globalisation and the multinationals. The US instigated the EU post WWII. But I do have a story to tell in relation to it.
As for Gorbachev - well I was involved with a German woman who roped me into helping her promote a document and 'ethos' called 'the earth charter' 'ethics and principles for the planet and its future'. All very commendable I’m sure. Its origins were the 1992 Rio summit when the world leaders all made a big show of discussing it...and the....nothing happened.

The earth charter was produced...one leaflet...on one piece of A3 - printed both sides mind (including pictures). She informed me, and it claimed, to have been authored by 'thousands of people from around the globe'. (They probably still have a site). Supposedly it had been determined that those at the top have no vested interest in effecting real change (i can't really disagree) and the earth charter was produced as the instigator of a 'grass roots' movement. Bottom up.

I even had a meeting with the Scottish Govt to seek their endorsement. I can't remember if they did, but my city authority did. (it looked cute on their letterhead)

The wee German woman shocked me, when after helping her for months; she admitted that in fact she had never read the whole document. (1 sheet of A3 remember). That sickened me - and I stopped helping.

After that I undertook a bit more investigation of the origins of this document. Gorbachev (back to my point) was promoting it....he was the face of the earth charter. Meantime a woman came over from the States to meet us - we were about 6 in number - she was having satellite link ups donated to her at $100,000 a pop. Now for NWO - who was paying for the whole game - Stephen Rockefeller. I mean - complicity - duplicity - or what?

The doc was promoting a NWO indeed - with every side of the spectrum's approval.

They do still have a site I just checked.

THe Earth Charter Org

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I recently subscribed to Benjamin Fulford's blog, it's only 8 bucks for a month and he definitely deserves the money. He updates it every Wednesday and he usually has info from many different insider sources. As of the moment it's hard to tell if there will be anything big before hand, the "Illuminati" are in a giant hole and they've already lost, the few option they have left, like starting a war or financial collapse, are becoming less and less likely as they continue to lose control and to be blocked at every turn. There's a good chance that by January there will be some large public signs of this, behind the scenes there's been a huge helping of events going on, they've all been stopped and the elite have now been warned on several occasions and shown the power of the benevolent factions. Oh yeah, what most people don't talk about is the fact that there are finally factions on our side, many of these members own huge amounts of American debt, so they really do control our elite, they're just waiting for the perfect time to stage a small global coup. If you've read anything that's been channeled by alien or entities, though others have realized it, you know that timing is everything, it's literally thought of as the divine right time. Everything is cycles and the energy ebbs and flows with that, but we are being bombarded at an exponential rate with new energies, those "watching" us are also allowed to step in and help more and more, and the public is waking up to reality more and more. So at some point we're going to get to a tipping point, many people have realized, especially gov insiders, that the elite usually have time windows, November through February is the major window for TSHF scenario, but they'll be less S and a whole lot more power washer during that time.

But yeah, if you're going to make a thread like this you should at the least write the original post much better, it looks like something someone would leave as a Facebook post.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SincerelySarcastic

would you or could you post a snippet of this so we can see what is what. curious minds want to see.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
how many of you know that the UN is holding an other SALW small arms light weapons meeting tomorrow, this is the kind of stuff i am trying to find if it comes to light then there is less chances of us being bullied. did you know an unarmed country can be taken over with out no one knowing, see China Congo Argentina UNODA list. they will have your guns and troops.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SincerelySarcastic
I recently subscribed to Benjamin Fulford's blog, it's only 8 bucks for a month and he definitely deserves the money...

..But yeah, if you're going to make a thread like this you should at the least write the original post much better, it looks like something someone would leave as a Facebook post.

I find it humorous--and rather rude--that someone gullible enough to pay $8 a month for Benjamin Fulford's schizophrenic & frequently failed ramblings/prophecies, would make snide remarks about the OP. Fulford is the Blossom Goodchild of conspiracy theorists

On topic: The globalist elite and their oft stated beliefs/goals at the very least lend credence to the NWO concept. Further; there does seem to be a dark & ominous power player pushing a dark & diabolical agenda on us...but I don't think it's human.

edit on 13-12-2010 by The GUT because: add on topic comment heheh

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I thank you for backing me up, as for not being human controlled that is one possibility , for at the start it was now i think it has gone beyond that for now it is unstoppable, to many groups intertwined for it not to exist, take the UN out and then what???; or IMF, WHO NATO G8 G20 EU what would happen to the world??? do we even know what the ramifications be? if any one of them failed.Here is one, think what wars would be like if the Geneva convention was disbarred.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You have to be more specific...New World Order as a phrase is as old as dirt, it can mean anything. Nothing more annoying than people trying to 'prove' the NWO exists by showing politicians using the phrase, and then commenting that it proves every wacky nwo conspiracy exists...fema camps, chips, one world government, population reduction etc etc. Again, it doesn't mean anything specific and has been used for centuries to signify many different changes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join