It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Care Reform was Always a Deception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Since the inception of the health care legislation, I saw through the charade that is health care reform. It has always been a deception designed to distract the population from what could be done, and also to derail attempts to change the energy paradigm.

Source

The hopes of passing a massive climate and energy bill through Congress this year appear to be dimming, as the bill takes a back seat to health care and financial reform.

The bill was designed from the beginning to fail. They knew it was unconstitutional and created it that way purposely. Whether you are for a new system of health care or not is really irrelevant. For those of you hell bent against changing the system, this law was designed to infuriate you against helping yourself. For those of you that decided the health care system was beyond repair and thought you might like to see a universal health care system where one pays taxes in return for health care, this was the ultimate bait and switch.

Just call Obama "Fast Barry O" or "Larry the Car Sales guy at Kwik Kar". I admit that even I was fooled by the man during his campaign - though I was not fooled by this sham of a health care plan.

The congress spent an entire YEAR bs-ing about this health care legislation while they slipped through bill after bill giving our tax dollars to the wealthiest people and corporations on earth in the guises of bailouts and stimulus. When asked why they had not addressed the most important issue of the day, that regarding the future of energy production, Obama said they couldn't get to it, because health care was so important and energy concerns would just have to take a back seat. So, they pushed it aside while they got us angry over a bill they designed to fail. They never intended to fix health care. They designed the bill to be obviously unconstitutional - the constitution does not allow for the government to force one to buy products (the exception of car insurance is for another thread another time).

Additionally, this legislation was constructed with the help of the big pharmaceuticals. Once the provision that forces people to buy the health care is redacted due to the unconstitutionality, the remaining parts of "health care reform" will remain, or be re-instated. But you don't know what those provisions are. No one does except for the big pharmaceuticals and Washington bureaucrats.

Source

“We’ll have the negotiations televised on C-SPAN, so that people can see who is making arguments on behalf of their constituents, and who are making arguments on behalf of the drug companies or the insurance companies,” he said then. That didn’t happen.

So while they made everyone squabble about health care that was designed to fail from the beginning, they sacked Rome and watched us burn, while kowtowing to the corporate interests and big oil.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Though I agree with most of what you stated, there is one thing I would like to add, you stated, " The congress spent an entire YEAR bs-ing about this health care legislation while they slipped through bill after bill giving our tax dollars to the wealthiest people and corporations on earth in the guises of bailouts and stimulus.".

Let's not forget, that many of the alleged stimulus funds went to foreign countries. As an example, source: www.politico.com...

join